Thai That Killed Fany

KPOP School Life!

Tiffany from SNSD was dating 2PM's Nickhun for a long time.

One day,Nickhun and Tiffany was walking together but then suddenly BamBam from Got7 came. "Hey Hyung! Can I talk to you for a second please! Cob Jai mak mak Lue na krab!(Thank you very much Hyung)!" So the two of them started talking in thai lefting out Tiffany by the side. " Ya! Nickhun what the freak are you guys talking about! I dont understand at all! Can you guys  please speak in Korean please!" But Nickhun just ignored Tiffany and countinued talking with BamBam in Thai.

"Ya NICKHUN!!!!!" Tiffany was now angry, so Nickhun Finally turned his head around and looked at Tiffany. " Yes Honey what do you want?" " Didnt you hear what I say? I say stop speaking Thai infont of me!" Tiffany yelled at Nickhun, now everyone in the hall way was standing there looking at them."Why is she yelling?" "Are they breaking up?" "What? Tiffany unnie no!" "Oh no!" Everyone was thinking of what was happening a while ago. 

 

"Speak in Korean right now! Or else you are soo dead!" Tiffany yelled again. " Hyung, I think we should stop it before umm... Tif...fan....ny Yells at you again.Lets just speak in Korean."Bam Bam whispered nervously to Nickhun.

 But Nickhun still dosent care, he said.."Mai aw I ja put Thai,Bam Bam thou mai dong ma young gab Tiffany.Laiw Tiffay thu go lo I noi see ja!(No Im still gonna speak Thai and Bam Bam you dont have to do anything about Tiffany.Tiffany,Could you wait for a second please!)"(in Thai again LMAO). Tiffany was now dead ,she just slowly walked away and went to Taeyeon before she die infront of Nickhun. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How Is It? How Is it? Please let me know how is it ok?? PLEASE!!

LOVE you