Escape ~~♡♡

Escape

IN KOREA.

Daniels fist tightened as he prepaired himself. He heard the doors unlock and the large dark brown wooden doors opened reveiling an unexpected person. The person standing before Daniel was not ByungHun but a pale blonde male.

"Daniel? Is that really you?" The blonde spoke as if he knew Daniel well but Daniel did not have any idea of the identity of the blonde male.

"Yes? I'm looking for Byunghun... is he here?"Daniel asked as he was welcomed inside by the blonde.

"Actually... about Byunghun... he's no longer around" the blonde told him , his voice breaking at the last few words.

"Wait... what?" Daniel was in no mood for chit chat and he did not want to waist time beating around the bush.

"Wait! I better introduce myself before anything else!" The blonde insisted.

"Go ahead..."

"I'm Chanhee, Before Byung... passed. He told me abou you he said that if anything ever happened to him ... i should take care of you if you were to return to Korea." Chanhee explained. But Daniel had no interest in any of that, he just wanted to know what happened to Byunghun and the whereabouts of Minsoo.

"Now... about ByungHun..." the blonde continued. "He was... mu-murdered." Chanhee looked at the ground as his head would not look up to meet Daniels eyes. "He was killed by... M-MinSoo" 

"WHAT??" Daniel stood up and he felt his legs wobble but he continued to stay standing. "Thats a lie... MinSoo would never kill! He may be capable of hurting someone but to end their life... impossible" 

"Daniel... i-" Chanhee tried to comfort Daniel but couldnt, Daniel took a step away from him not allowing contact.

"Do you belive this too?" Daniel asked his glare deadly.

"I... Daniel you have to understand! Minsoo's motive is strong and he was with byunghun the night byunghun... Died" Chanhee explained but then recieved a disrespectful scoff from Daniel.

"And where is Minsoo now?"Daniel asked not bothering himself to listen to Chanhees words.

"In seouls southern prison, the mental department." Chanhee answered.

"Then i shall head off" Daniel excused himself but was stopped by Chanhees hand gripping his wrist.

"Daniel... you need to listen to me! Minsoo is insane! He became crazy days after you left him. When he was submitted into the prison he scored 40/42 in an insanity test... he's crazy. Who knows what could happen to him if he sees you!" Chanhee warned with a soft voice.

"I dont care. Bang Min Soo is not a murderer! He is not insane and he has no problems! It is the world which has no mercy and is insane" With that Daniel left the room but as he was heading down the corridoor toward the front door he noticed a picture frame. The picture was of Byunghun kissing Chanhees cheeks while Chanhee smiled with reddened cheeks. Upon the sight of that picture Daniel immediately spun of his heels and his eyes met with Chanhees.

"Chanhee... i'm really sorry, about... Byunghun. I hope that.. your okay. Please , forgive me if i've said anything that.."Daniels appology was sincere as he stepped foreward and held the shorter man in his arms.

"Its okay. Now go! Go get Minsoo!" Chanhee's encoraging smile left Daniel wondering how the other could possibly be okay.

 

SEOUL SOUTHERN PRISON : MENTAL DEPARTMENT

"You have a visitor" the guard said as he unlocked Minsoo's cell.

Minsoo did not bother to ask or even see who it was because he was sure that it was just another lawyer wanting to be his lawyer.

"MinSoo.."the visitor spoke as he sat across him separated by a glass window. MinSoo however did not reply as he did not wany to know about the supposed lawyers deals.

"Minsoo.. i-i... Let me hear your voice Minsoo..." still Minsoo did not bother himself.

"I have missed you dearly MinSoo, yet i heard from them you became insane, they warned me not to return. But i'm here now, i'll protect you... just look at me" although Minsoo could hear the sincerity in the others words Minsoo still did not want the mans help.

"I do not need your protection! I do not want anybody else but the person i love. Yet he is he only soul i cannot have." Minsoo spoke his cold words so harshly it gave the visitor goosebumps.

"Minsoo.. He is here, he knows how you feel!" The visitor spoke again.

"What more are you going to say? He would not like to hear my sobs? He does not want to see me in this state? Lies! All lies! He does not love me back! For now after i have been traped inside a cold cell, forced to do what i do not want to. After this experience... i understand how he felt." Minsoo was once again close to tears due to the mention of Daniel.

"If he does not love you... why is it that he is here?" These few words however caused Minsoo to look up intp the visitors large almond shaped eyes. Minsoo recognised these eyes and immediately knew... Ahn Daniel was there before him.

"Daniel! You came for me...i-i ...Why now?" Minsoo was overjoyed at the sight of his lost love.

"MinSoo.. do not fear! I shall have you out from here soon. We will soon be together, and this time we will be completed."

"Daniel... but i ... i killed a man. I cannot be released into the world with the ability of a killer." Minsoo now reached out his muscular hands and touched the glass window, Daniel copied the action and smiled widely as always.

" Did you really kill the man?" Daniel asked but the respond he recieved was not expected.

"I do not know... i do not remember that night clearly, but i do remember being together that night" Minsoo was worried. His concern projected through his voice.

"I will help you... your memory will be regained. And you will see that you are innocent." Daniel assured befor standing. Uppon the sight of Daniel almost leaving Minsoos eyes enlarged and filled with more worry. Daniel noticed this and immediately smiled to assure minsoo.

"I will return, in a few day we will be together! Now please bear with me, this time, i'm staying" Daniel left the room and Minsoo ,dazed, was carried back to his cell.

Daniels promise was kept as a few days later, Minsoo was released. He was handed clothes- a simple white shirt and a pair of black jeans. And was fetched by Daniel.

On their journey back they held hands in silent. No words were needed between them. Upon reaching home, the same home which held many of their memories the two men were tired. Emotionally, mentally and even physically.

The two headed to bed as they laid side by side taking in each others presence. Daniel was embraced tightly by Minsoo as the elder wispered sweet words of love into the youngers ears. As they fell asleep the both of them seemed grateful, grateful for eachother.

But that night Minsoo was awoken by the sounds of coughing heavily. The concerned boy followed the noise and discovered a pale Daniel coughing and spitting into the sink.

"Daniel... w-whats wrong?" Minsoo asked as the younger washed his face.

"I-i i think... my Cancer... i think its returned" the younger spoke with worry. Lung cancer was known to return, it did not matter how you cured the cancer... somehow... it manadged to return to your body.

Immediately Minsoo grabed Daniels wrists and dragged him to a lighted room. Minsoo cupped Daniels face and inspected it. Indeed Daniel was correct. His cancer mark, what used to be a tiny light coloured bruise in between Daniels eyes was now darker and larger.

"Daniel... when... when did it start?"Minsoo was now weaker, the news brought uppon him immediately caused him to lose touch with his surroundings.

"About... a week ago, but it has gotten whorst quicker that the first time, i... i didnt cough or spit untill the third month i was diagnosed before, but now it has gotten like this im just a week." Daniels sad tone caused Minsoo to collapse and sit in the floor. Daniel did the same as he sat down and hugged the elder boy. He shushed the elder boy and held him tight. Minsoo however was not in the greatest mental state... he loved the boy which was embracing him and now when their love was finally complete, news of cancer is brought uppon him.

"Minsoo..." the younger boy called.

"Yes? Daniel what is it?"

"I dont think that i have spoken it to you sincerly yet... but i guess now is the time for it to be said..." Minsoo sat up straight and slipped his arm under Daniels knees, Daniel responded to the touch and burried his face into the crook of Minsoo's neck. The skinnier boy was carried to the bed and was placed down on the dark purple silk bedsheets.

"What is it you want to tell me?" Minsoo asked as Daniel wrapped his arms around Minsoo's neck pulling the older boy closer.

"I love you Bang Min Soo, and i'll love you forever" the younger boy then shyly burried his face into the elders neck making the other chuckle.

"As i've said before... I love you too and my love will last even through heven and hell" The elder then rolled over to beside the boy and hugged Daniel tight.

"First thing tomorrow i'll bring you to a hopspital, i want to know weather you are fine or not!" Minsoo declaired In his low voice causing the others spine to tingle.The next morning Minsoo was the first to rise. He preapired himself for the day before finally waking up his precious.

At the hospital Daniel had been informed that he needed to once again be admitted as a patient. Everyday at the hospital MinSoo stayed by Daniels side tellimg him stories, making Daniel laugh and most importantly taking care of the boy. Minsoo was no longer a doctor there fore he could not save the suffering boy as before. Minsoo wished that Love could be a cure as he had given much of it to Daniel, this time recieving it too. After a month Daniel was too weak to neithee talk nor walk without help from a person and an oxygen mask. Minsoo cried many nights seeing the condition of his precious getting whorst and whorst. After two months Daniel was once agaim bald. He, like before, used Minsoos many caps and benies to cover his head but still his condition got whorst and whorst.

During the third month of Daniels hospitalisation Minsoo took him for a stroll throuhout the hospital by using a wheelchair. Uppon finding a chappel Minsoo took him inside to pray. Minsoo spoke a short pray begging for Daniels life and as they prayed together, a ray of light reflected upon Daniels weak body. As they exited the chappel Daniel used his energy to speak a few words.

"I... l..love..y-you Min...Soo..." Daniel had not spoken for almost two months and his voice brought tears upon Minsoo's eyes. 

That night as Minsoo was once again starring at Daniel no words exchanged just hands being held. Daniel suddenly let go of Minsoo's hand and shook his head, he shook it just a few times before stopping, finally he gazed at Minsoo pitifully but lovingly before his eyes closed and his life at that moment... had ended.

The next day as Minsoo was clearing Daniels things at the hospital room he found a folded paper im the drawer.

MinSoo,

i guess the reason you found this letter is because of my passing,

But do not be sad as i will make sure that even in the next life,

Our love will still be,

I'm truely sorry for my past,

I did not love you then but i promise i care,

For MinSoo, you are the one i have been with for 7 years,

And throughout thoes years,

You are the only one,

For our love will shine as bright as the full moon,

For our love will last as long as the blazing sun,

MimSoo i know,

You may feel bad now,

But my love is still there so keep goimg for me,

And tell thoes which ever ask,

That i,Ahn Daniel ... is your lover.

And untill our meeting in the next life,

I shall protect you with everlasting love,

----Ahn Daniel---

 

The note instantly brought tears to the boys eyes. He felt then the presence of Daniel right there with him.

Daniels funeral did not consist of many people but thoes which were there had weeped more than normal. Minsoo had shaved his head as a tribute to Daniels passing as he mourns the death Chanhee had been beside him supporting and comforting the whole way. Finally as Minsoo was called to make a speech about Daniel the undxpected happened.

It had happened so quickly no one could save him. Minsoo, who had made his speech, pulled out a gun  from his pocket and shot himself in the head. With his last words...

"He promised our love to last, but now i am putting a stop to this love. For in the next life our love will not be the same, for in that life, i will love him and he will love me. But before that life, we shall reunite in the skies.

Goodbye"

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

finishhhhhh!!!! So i kinda hate the ending but whatever... kekeke

Happy chinese new year guys ♡♡

And please comment on what u think of this ~~ 

Choww ~방미나♡♡