Jiwon is competitive

Double B's one shot

Jiwon POV

If Jiwon has to describe his relationship with Hanbin with three word, he’ll choose: love, jealousy and competition.

Love because Hanbin is the person he loves the most in this world, jealousy because hanbin is his and only his and competition because Hanbin is his best competitor.

They can compete for anything even something ridiculous like who get the bigger part of meat, who has more fan site,… It’s the dynamic of their relationship and it has never been a problem for the two. They can argue a lot but it’s not what the couple will call a fight.

But this past few days Jiwon’s competitiveness and jealousy grew bigger than necessary.

All began two weeks ago when he didn’t even know why their beloved Junhoe began to be really interested in fanfiction, but not in any fanfiction, only Hanbin’s fanfiction.

Day – 14:

  • Hyung, do you know that many people ship you with Hayi noona? Ask Junhoe to Hanbin during their dinner
  • Ah hyung, how can’t  you know it? Sighed Chanwoo talking to Junhoe…even I, the most oblivious one, I know it. People call them the tiger couple.
  • Really? Some fan send me link to their fanfiction and some are really good. Like novel.

Jiwon looked at Hanbin and saw him smiling to the two maknae.

How could Hanbin even dare to smile to this two's stupidity in front of him, and what did YG thought when he made Hanbin and Hayi collaborate? He should punish his boyfriend this night.

Day – 10:

  • Hyung I finished all your fanfiction with Hayi noona that our fans send me, now I begin yours with Jenny noona and some with Bobby hyung, said Junhoe to Hanbin

Now it’s Jenny? They didn’t even talk to each other. And how dare this kid can talk about Hanbin’s fanfiction with someone else in front of him, Hanbin's boyfriend, the only one Kim Jiwon.

Day – 8:

  • Hanbin hyung, they even ship you with mino hyung

Jiwon found it ridiculous, he has more skinship with mino hyung than Hanbin. How did those fan choose their shipping?

Day – 6:

  • Hanbin hyung, I’ve found some fiction of you and Kai sunbaenim

Kai? exo? Impossible.

 

Gradually Jiwon’s jealousy becomes curiosity. With who will people ship him? And from curiosity, it become competitiveness: did he has more ship than Hanbin?

 

D- Day:

Today, Jiwon reaches his limit, today he’ll check with who people ship him.

After dinner, he quits the table and enter directly in his bedroom.

He take a piece of paper and began to write all Hanbin’s ship that Junhoe told them:

  • Hayi…so for me it should be Hannah, he searches on his laptop and bingo, here it is: Bobby and Hannah. He’ll read it later
  • Jenny…so for me Jisoo. He mentally thanks YG for putting him on HiSuhyun project.
  • Mino hyung…for me Mino Hyung too. He checks on his laptop and smiles. He found some fanfinction of him and Mino hyung.
  • And last Kai…he searches for him but no, there is no one.

He sighed, so there is the result Hanbin: 4 and Jiwon: 3.

 

Jiwon was so occupied that he didn’t even hear Hanbin entering the room.

  • What do you do?
  • Nothing, he says as he tries to hide the piece of paper

He sees Hanbin smiling: “Are you really going to lie to me, I see the paper in your hand!”

  • Ah, it’s nothing  it’s just something ridiculous and childish
  • Tell me I love ridiculous and childish thing especially when it comes from you
  • Ah…ok...you have more ships than me and it annoys me…are you happy to know it now? He replies to Hanbin, not looking at him…ah it’s really a shame that Hanbin found it.
  • Let me see it,

He looks at Hanbin, there is no smile of victory or smirk on his face. It was just a warmly smile, so he gives the paper to Hanbin and this one starts reading.

  • You forget one in yours…
  • Who?
  • The most important one, me, Kim Hanbin
  • Ah…true…

How can he forget the person he loves the most? Now it’s 4-4…equality…yes.

  • Wait Hanbin, It’s you, so it’s 5 – 4…

But before he can continue, Hanbin gives him a kiss and left the room.

Jiwon sight…lesson of the day: there is always some field where you can’t win. But…some of Hanbin’s ships are just so ridiculous that it makes him questioning if Hanbin didn’t create or write them himself?

 

Junhoe POV:

Junhoe looks at his hyung who comes out from Jiwon’s bedroom and going next to him.

  • Junhoe ah, Hanbin whispered to him before leaving, I know you’re bored but you shouldn’t torture Jiwon Hyung like this.

Junhoe smiles and thinks “It’s not torture hyung, It’s experiment.”