2nd Confession

2nd Confession

“--hun. Sehun-ah. Hey. Sehun. Yo,” the whining is accompanied by a weak shove and Sehun irritably glaces at the pusher.

“What?” the tall, slim (Luhan calls him a ing beansprout) freshman grunts, taking precious seconds to glare at Jongin, making sure that he knows exactly how Sehun appreciates Jongin interrupting.

“You’re staring,” Jongin helpfully reminds.


“Yeah, I know, and you’re interrupting.” Jongin’s look of exasperation frequents his face so often that Sehun’s tempted to tell him that Sehun’s mother had told him that if he made an ugly face often, his face would get stuck like that. But Sehun’s 18 and he’s not gullible anymore. He knows that it takes a long time for that to happen.

Zitao snorts, “You’re going to stare a hole through Minseok-hyung’s face soon.”

“I’d have to kiss him before that happens,” Sehun mumbles in a daze and blissfully misses the look of disbelief that Zitao shoots at him. Jongin just gets this little furrow between his brows before his phone vibrates in his hand and he turns his attention to the little message that’s just settled in his inbox.

The other boy makes a noise of disgust as he stands, grabbing his backpack and nudges Luhan, “Come on, let’s bounce. Star eyes boy isn’t going to move anytime soon and we need to nail down the 3rd formation change before Zhoumi comes after our asses. Aren’t you sick of watching the kid act like a schoolgirl?”

Luhan opens his mouth to disagree-he’s having a splendid time watching Sehun make an absolute fool out of himself but then he sees Sehun make poses in front of his phone while the screen shows that he’s taking photos of Minseok with the back camera. Sehun is pathetic and reaching an all time low and Luhan’s torn between being the good friend he is, to actually introduce the two (Luhan’s shared a few classes and soccer matches but Sehun doesn’t know that) or indulge himself the pleasure of watching a freshman go through the saddest crush he’s ever seen. It’s honestly not that hard of a decision.

Luhan’s about to suggest to Sehun that he should casually walk by Minseok and Luhan will take photos of the boy near his senpai but he can imagine the cheerful smile pasted across Zhoumi’s face as he casually repeats “again” for the nth time in that hour and the ache that the practice will leave in his limbs. Luhan stands quickly and pats the blonde’s head tenderly (Sehun whines that it feel condescending. He’s right.) and quietly prays that the boy’s able to get laid soon. The whole ing campus knows of Sehun’s not so secret crush but the golden boy.

Jongin’s eyes are begging him not to leave him and it hurts him to turn away from the puppy eyes but someone has to watch over Sehun to make sure that he doesn’t leap on the table and start serenading Minseok.

Love sure does make people do weird things.



“He’s looking again,” Kyungsoo comments, eyes never leaving his phone screen. It’s such a lovely day out, and the two seniors are soaking in a bit of the sun before retreating back into the library for whatever assignments that await them and they’re nibbling on snacks that are forbidden in the library.

Minseok blinks at Kyungsoo (he can hear a muffled squeal of ‘he’s so ING CUTE!’) and asks, “How can you even see him? You haven’t even looked up from texting Jongin.”

Kyungsoo turns off the screen with a crisp click and replies, “I don’t even need to look up, I can feel the intensity of that gaze. He’s going to burn a hole in your face, hyung.”

“Don’t exaggerate, Kyungsoo. I think he’s kind of cute.”

“You mean, kind of creepy,” Kyungsoo says, little fingers flying across his phone again.

“You did nearly go to Jongin’s sister to get his number, so I think you’re rather familiar with that concept,” Minseok snorts into his crackers. The other senior narrows his eyes and in Kyungsoo language, it’s the equivalent to flipping the bird. Not to say that Kyungsoo’s middle finger doesn’t make a frequent guest.

There’s a little commotion as Sehun’s group of friends slowly shrink as a few friends break away and walk off until only Sehun is left with Jongin. Jongin and Kyungsoo furiously text each other, Minseok takes a moment to wonder why Jongin and Kyungsoo just won’t introduce the two but the thought fades fast enough when he remembers that he should be reading his assignment, and Sehun pines.

All is right with the world.


Sehun collapses in the dirt, his hair flopping all over his face and he doesn’t even care that he’s probably covered in grass stains. Everywhere hurts and he’s icky and he doesn’t like it a single bit. The only reason that he had even managed to drag his body all the way to the soccer field was because he had seen Luhan dribbling with a soccer ball and had latched onto the older boy, begging him to “teach him a few tricks”. It’s well known that Minseok’s a huge futbal fan and Sehun’s decided to give soccer a try to see if he can find another thing in common to his shining star and now he regrets everything.

("Minseok hyung likes soccer. I like Minseok hyung. I should try out his interests," Sehun announces as he barges into Jongun's dorm.

"That sounds like a terrible idea," he's not even fazed by the intrusion, "one, you're not even athletic at anything but dance. Two, that's terribly cliche and that never works."

Sehun whirls on Jongin, "Have you looked at me?" "Too much, sadly." I've got an amazing , I'm handsome and I'm practically the poster boy for a shoujo love interest. I was born for this."

"Oh god, he's lost his mind," Jongin mutters to himself.

"It'll work."

"Sehun, no.")



Luhan’s face comes into his (narrowing) line of vision and he looks upsettingly happy and fit. Sehun wonders why he can’t be blessed in the athletics department, too. “Tired already?” Sehun wants to punch Luhan’s chirpy voice.

He decides that only a grunt is an appropriate answer.

Luhan laughs and Sehun can hear him continue to practice dribbling the ball down the field and Sehun curses him mentally in the little Mandarin Luhan’s taught him.

“You know, there’s a lot easier ways to get closer to Seok, you know.” The not even out of breath voice is back. Sehun’s eyes pop open. What did Luhan just call Minseok.

“You just called him Seok.” Sehun’s trying to sound affirmative but it’s hard when he’s still trying to catch his breath.

“Oh yeah, we play together sometimes,” Luhan casually says and Sehun pops up from the grass, hands latching around the Chinese’s ankle.

“You have to let me watch sometime,” Sehun demands and Luhan’s not about to say no to that maniacal look in Sehun’s eyes. Also, the grip around his ankle is getting tighter and tighter. Luhan gives an experimental tug but the fingers tighten and Luhan gulps.

“Uh, sure, I mean, we’ve got a casual match in a few days?” Luhan is slightly worried about his ankle. For a boy that looks strikingly like a beansprout, he’s got some strong fingers.

“Hyung,” Sehun’s voice is uncharacteristically serious and at odds with the situation. “You have to let me come watch.” His tone doesn’t leave any room for argument.

Luhan reaches down and tries to pry Sehun’s stick fingers off his ankle. “Sure, it’s a public match, it’s not like it’s official or anything, just a get together with friends.”

Sehun starts giggling and finally relinquishes his hold on Luhan’s ankle and the senior wheels back, far from the reach of that creature’s grip. Luhan doesn’t want to go through that another time. Still giggling, Sehun rolls over onto his back and now the sun doesn’t feel ing hot, it’s like a comforting warmth, the blue sky isn’t annoying anymore, but soothing.

All is right in the world.

A few miles off campus, Minseok shivers and pauses lifting his mug to his lips wondering if his coffee’s already cold.



“GOOOOOOOOOOOO MINSEOK HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!” Sehun’s shrieks are positively enthusiastic and embarassing.

“Jesus christ, Sehun, can’t you at least keep your voice down if you can’t keep your man crush down?” Jongin hisses, hand slapping the top of Sehun’s knee.

Sehun ignores his best friend, still cheering biasedly for his fav, now dribbling the ball down the field, a little streak of orange against the green field.

He’s got a mini, homemade banner waving above his head and a large M and S painted on his cheeks. When Sehun had showed up at Jongin’s door this morning sporting all of this and a giant smile, Jongin had taken 1 look at him and slammed the door shut. Unfortunately, Sehun’s both too used to this and had expected it, so he slips his foot between the door and the frame, making it bounce back.

Sehun’s only managed to drag Jongin out ot the field with bribes of paying for his lunch for the next week (he can already hear his parents wondering why the he’s eating so much). Kyungsoo plays as goalie, tiny body terrifyingly fast and the main reason how Sehun’s managed to persuade Jongin out.

Minseok’s this little dart across the field, feet a blur underneath him, passing and receiving passes. It’s clear that Minseok knows exactly what he’s doing, intense look of concentration in his eyes contrasting the easy smile on his lips. He’s a team player, knowing exactly when to pass and he works well with Luhan who’s more of a shooter. Nearly every pass that Minseok kicks to Luhan, Luhan directs into the goal and regardless if Luhan’s the one who physically shot it into the goal, Sehun’s up on his feet screaming his head off for his hyung. Jongin wonders how to sneak away without catching Sehun’s attention. He half thinks that Sehun’s too focused on Minseok to even notice him.

The clock run out faster than Sehun even notices and before he realizes it, Jongin’s grabbing his arm and pulling him away, grumbling something like “no, Sehun, you cannot the sweat off his collarbone. That’s both disturbing and disgusting.” Jongin just doesn’t know what love is.



“You have the loudest ing fan,” Kyungsoo deadpans, sliding next to Minseok. Minseok looks up from toweling off his forehead and glaces at the side of the field where Jongin’s dragging a loudly protesting Sehun away.

“You think?” Minseok says, amused.

Kyungsoo snorts, pausing to gulp down water and Minseok sees Jongin stop in the middle of his tracks out of the corner of his eye. “I don’t think, I know. Everyone in a 10 kilometer radius heard him,” he rolls his eyes and Jongin starts moving again, brisker and Sehun louder.

“I still think he’s cute.”

“Just because he’s cute doesn’t mean that he isn’t bat crazy,” Luhan slides in, shaking his head.

“Touché.”


From Sehunnie: can i come to another game? :DDD

Luhan deletes the text.



Sehun’s walking across the campus to grab some lunch (and Jongin, since he did promise) and he spots Minseok walking across the quad, in a sinful tank that shows off his arms and Sehun nearly has to wipe his mouth to make sure he isn’t drooling, but most importantly, he’s not carrying his soccer equipment, but a much smaller duffle bag and walking off the campus.

He’s tempted to run over and greet the other, but he seems to be in a rush, walking fast (not that Sehun’s ever really seen Minseok walk slowly. Minseok always walks with this purpose in his stride, like he walks to go places, not to just do it. Sehun likes everything about Minseok that, too). He seems to be walking in the direction of the dance hall, which is weird since the bulk of Minseok’s classes are in the science department.

Minseok turns the corner and he vanishes from Sehun’s view.



It’s a week later and Sehun’s getting the last day of Jongin’s promised lunch, deciding on a whim to take the same path as last week. He’s not hoping that he’ll see Minseok again, nope, definitely not. A voice that sounds suspiciously like Tao’s sneers in his mind and Sehun frowns at the ground.

(He can hear a girl ask her friends, “How does his face do that?”)

Lady Luck seems to be favoring him today, and like last week, he sees the computer science major scurrying across the campus towards the dance hall. This time, he’s wearing a looser tank than last year and Sehun’s eyes unconsciously follows the way the neckline bobs up and down. It’s not a difficult decision that Jongin can wait a few minutes for his lunch.

Sehun changes his path to make his way over to the dance hall and sate his burning curiosity. There’s heavy bass spilling out of the left practice room that immediately gets muted when the door closes.

It’s a familiar song, one that he’s heard through the walls while he’s been practicing before but he hasn’t bothered to investigate before. What is even more confusing is why Minseok is here? Is he here to pick up a friend? If so, why was he wearing loose fitting, comfortable clothes? Was Minseok here to dance? He’s heard rumors about it, but hasn’t ever seen the senior dance before with his own eyes so he follows his ears to the music and peeks in through the tiny window.

The room’s surprisingly crowded, easily 30 or 40 people crammed into the practice room. Sehun recognizes a few faces, other’s he’s never seen before and he blinks, straining his eyes to see the tiny senior.

“Are you going to go in?” a voice asks and Sehun jumps, guilty, like he’s done something besides peeking into a practice room.

“Uh. No, not really. But what’s going on in there?” Sehun asks, stepping aside to let the guy in. He looks familiar, Sehun’s seen him in a few dance classes here and there, Yixang or Yaxing or something or another.

“Oh! You don’t know? It’s just a workshop that Minseok hyung hosts once a week,” Yiding replies, smiling a little and a small dimple winks back at him.

Oh Sehun ge-wait. “Wait, who hosts?” Sehun blinks.

“Minseok. He’s the dance instructor. The school or someone pays him to hold class once a week,” the dude with the name that Sehun gives up trying to remember.

Sehun’s mental brakes are on full force and he’s trying to take in the fact that not only does Minseok does do dance, he teaches it. Minseok is clearly the one that Sehun’s meant to be with.

Why has he not known about it until now?

“Thanks.” Sehun steps aside and finally actually lets the poor guy pass.

He opens the door, pausing to say with heartfelt sincerity, “You’re welcome.” He walks in and just before the door shuts he hears someone greet the guy, “Hey Yixing! Finally decided to join us?”

Ah. Yixong. That was it.



The food in the bags that Sehun’s holding is probably spilled all over the inside of the plastic bag but he doesn’t care because he has NEWS to tell Jongin. He takes the stairs 2 at a time, unable to wait for the elevator and messes up the passcode twice before slowing down to type in the correct sequence.

“Minseok ing teaches dance!” Sehun announces when he bursts into Jongin’s apartment, not even waiting for the door to shut behind him. It reminds him when it smacks him full on the .

Jongin’s head pops up from the couch, looking like a little meerkat and it’s like Jongin wasn’t even paying attention. “Did you get the food?”

“DUDE. This is important!” He toes his shoes off, kicking them in the general direction of where they should go and making a mess of the neat way that Jongin has his shoes lined up, “Let me repeat: Minseok, the light of my life, the cutest 22 year old to walk the planet, teaches dance.”

Jongin’s waving him towards the couch and he grabs the nearest plastic bag to him. His best friend frowns into the bag at the properly shaken soup saying distractedly, “Yeah, he’s been teaching at the school since last month. My friend usually taught class but he sprained an ankle or something so Minseok helped him out and the students liked his class so much they begged the school to open up workshops with him or something.”

“Wait, you knew about this??” Sehun exclaims, squatting down onto a rickety chair that Sehun always wonders how it manages to hold his weight and places his food down onto Jongin’s coffee table.

Jongin’s already got a spoon in his mouth and he closes his eyes at the taste of his soup, smile curling up the corners of his mouth.

“Jongin,” Sehun prods him as reminder that his best friend is being a terrible friend by shovelling food in his mouth instead of telling his best friend everything he knows about the class.

“Hm? Oh yeah. About a month ago? Tae invited me but I kept forgetting to go.”

“Jongin, you’d forget to go to class sometimes if I didn’t remind you.” Jongin shrugs.

“Details.”

“Whatever, Jongin.”


Sehun’s sure to track down the class schedule and show up 40 minutes early for Minseok’s class on Tuesday, bouncing on the balls of his feet from excitement. The studio’s empty, still too early for anyone normal to be there yet.

He hadn’t been sure what to bring or even what to expect. He’s heard from Jongin that Minseok’s a pretty good dancer and the fact that he’s got his own workshop means that Sehun can expect great things.

But for now, there’s an empty studio calling out his name and he figures that it’s just as good if he warms up, trying to calm down the jittery feeling he gets in his stomach at the thought of Minseok.

Sehun doesn’t take up dance with the university, he attends his cousin’s studio’s classes on Saturdays and Wednesday, but all Sehun needs is a floor and music around him to feel comfortable.

There’s a jack in the corner with the stereo that’s clearly for phones and Sehun jogs over to put on a soft playlist. He doesn’t want to put on a bass heavy playlist and exhaust himself before the class even starts but he wants to work off the extra energy.

It’s a playlist that Jongin had put together for him - Jongin’s the one who specializes in modern between the two but Sehun’s taken enough classes to know the basics. This one’s a song that Jongin listens to frequently, the beats familiar and when Sehun closes his eyes, he can feel the tension just leak out of his shoulders.

Breath in. Breath out.

Begin.

Right arm up, sweep across to left hip. Sway torso right and whip left, stopping with a wrist flick. Where Jongin specializes in modern, Sehun excels in contrasting soft and hard.

He takes in the music and expresses it in his own way, through his body.

Creak.

End.

The door opens and Sehun freezes.

“Oh.”

The piano melody continues like the door hadn’t just interrupted Sehun.

“You’re early. Are you joining the class?”

Sehun flushes, a knee jerk reaction to Minseok’s slightly breathy voice that sends those butterflies he had just managed to dance away right back into a frenzy.

“Y-yeah,” he stutters.

Minseok smiles, that gummy, pleasing smile that makes him look 6 years younger and Sehun’s torn between cooing and melting into the floor into a pile of goo.

“Glad to have you here,” Minseok says.

‘Me too,’ Sehun mentally says, biting his tongue because that’s cheesy and terrible, even for him.

Creak.

“Luhan! You’re here early, too!” Minseok turns to the senior who’s shaking his head sadly at Sehun and just like that Minseok’s attention and Sehun’s heart is stolen away.


The rumors and Jongin’s right. They were all right. Minseok is a good dancer-amazing even, but what they had all failed to mention was that Minseok was a provacative dancer.

This week’s workshop is bumping and grinding song, quick and meant to be played loud. Minseok starts off the class with a cheerful greeting and a warning that today was going to be a sweaty class, meant to be hard and sharp.

But when Minseok shows that dance the first time for the class Sehun’s eyes nearly pop out of his head. His admirable, pure senior transform from petite cuteness to pure sin. Minseok makes bedroom eyes at the mirror, his breathing going deep and that constant little smile twists into a smirk and Sehun’s heart goes racing.

He hadn’t siGNED UP FOR THIS.

Minseok’s smirk is his only warning for what Sehun watches next. Minseok’s movements are quick and directly on the beat, head whipping with the down beat, and body waves lingering on the sweeps. The class whistles and claps when Minseok places his hands behind his head and snap his hips side to side to the beat. The whistles roar when the teacher drops his hand and s in a way that can only be described as experienced.

Sehun’s not sure that he’s alive anymore. The class is stomping and hollering, encouraging that little smile on Minseok’s face and he finishes with a flourish, a twist and spin, ending in a deep bow.

“So who’s ready to try it?” Minseok shouts and the yell he gets back makes him laugh.

This is going to feed Sehun’s dreams for weeks.


“Holy , Jongin,” Sehun shouts when he opens Jongin’s door, more than 1 pair of eyes staring at him. “Oh hey, Kyungsoo hyung.”

Kyungsoo tilts his chin to acknowledge Sehun’s greeting, just shifting slightly when Sehun drops down on the couch. He wrinkles his nose and says, “You stink.”

“Just came back from class,” Sehun explains.

“How was it?” Jongin asks.

“ING TOWN,” Sehun hisses, grabbing Jongin and shaking his best friend by the shoulders, “Minseok hyung dances like a stripper!”

Kyungsoo snorts, “He dances like he’s trying to get people to throw money at him.”

“EXACTLY. Do you know how painful it is?” Sehun squeaks, fingers tightening on Jongin’s shoulders.

“Not really,” Jongin says, but Sehun kind of ignores him. Minseok’s hip s are imprinted behind his eyelids. No, no he should stop thinking about it. Last time Jongin had seen him with a semi, he had shoved Sehun into his bathroom and shouted “Take care of your rocket ship!” Sehun swears that Jongin’s 14, really.

“It was amazing,” Sehun whispers.


Sehun attends Minseok’s workshop more often than he attends his 6pm Thursday class, eventually making his way closer to the front. He’s sort of shoved to the side because he towers over most of the class but sometimes Minseok likes to group the class into 4 groups and Sehun dances the best he can, just for that half second flash of a smile and a “clean, Sehun!” shouted at him.

The classes give him an excuse to see Minseok on a consistent basis and it’s already good enough reason for the 20 thousand price tuition he has to pay in student loans in 4 years.

One, two months pass and Sehun even manages to ask Minseok out for a coffee run after class (Minseok had turned out to be busy with a paper due in a few days and had to turn down the freshman with an apologetic “next time for sure.” Sehun’s heart had soared at the promise. Minseok kept it the next time he saw Sehun wandering around the quad before lunch break).

So when Zhoumi hyung tells him that extra practice is on Tuesday, the sound that comes out of Sehun’s mouth can only be described as heartbroken.

“But I go to Minseok hyung’s workshop on Tuesdays!” Sehun wails at his instructor.

His teacher shrugs and says, “It’s a workshop, isn’t it? We just really need to nail down our synchrony before the comp. We’re really trying to shove in as many practices as we can, there’s only a few weeks left. Once we’re done, you can always go back.”

Today, Zhoumi hyung proves unmoved by Sehun’s pouting and he calls official practice 3 times a week. Sehun can already feel Minseok forgetting about him and he drowns his sorrow in an extra helping on jajangmyun.



“Hey Soo, has anything happened with Sehun?”

“Hm?” Kyungsoo hums, pulling his nose out from behind his textbook.

Minseok fiddles with his pen, shoving the top on and off the end it. “Sehun. Jongin’s friend. Has anything happened with him?”

Kyungsoo blinks and says, “No, not that I know of, why? Jongin hasn’t said anything.”

Frowning, Minseok misses his pen and nearly stabs his hand. “He hasn’t been to my workshop in weeks. I was just wondering if anything’s happened to him.”

A lightbulb turns on in Kyungsoo’s eyes and says, “Oh yeah, about that. Jongin’s been really busy lately, too. I think they’re in some sort of dance thing soon and it’s really important or something. They’ve been having hardcore practice and Jongin’s wearing down.”

Humming, Minseok goes back to his problems, solving 2, the only sound between the two is Minseok typing on the calculator.

“Do you want to go watch?”

“Yes, please.”

Kyungsoo sighs, muttering under his breath, “You two are ridiculous.”

“What was that?”

“I’ll text you the date.”



At this time, all that Sehun can hear is the beat of the music and that constant “again.”. He’s exhausted, he can barely gasp in enough air to keep his body moving but he knows that Zhoumi hyung just wants them to perfect this piece before they get to the real deal. He knows that each and every person in this room is willing to push through this hell if they’re able to polish this piece until they’re sure that they won’t come home empty handed.

Sehun very nearly collapses on Jongin when those blessed words that allow them to get a water break passes through the instructors mouth.

Jongin’s just as tired and sweaty as Sehun, if not more. They’ve been working at the hardest bit for 3 hours, but there’s always someone that’s just half a beat early or behind and Zhoumi cuts off the music and shake his head, calling out the exact person who’s made the stumble.

“Time.” indicates that their break is over and Sehun’s barely managed to in some water but he trudges his body back to his position. It better be worth it. They have to make it all worth it.



The bass is throbbing through Sehun’s body and it’s all he can feel running through his veins aside from the adrenaline that’s nearly making him vibrate. It’s competition nerves and the smile on his face is half excitement, half terror. There’s always that mix of fear and fearlessness in him for every competition and the thrives off the kick. It makes him feel like he could just soar across the stage.

“Ok crew. This is what we’ve been working on for months,” Zhoumi hyung shouts over the music, gathering them together for one last pep talk. He keeps it short, everything that he really needs to be said has already been said through the weeks in the privacy of their studio. Only they know of each other’s tears and blood that’s been shed over the last few weeks but they trudged through it, knowing that they’d just all turn out stronger at the end.

“Show them what we’re made of,” is the last thing he says before their studio is called out and screams echo through the auditorium.

Walking across the stage in the dark, screams all around him set the butterflies crazy in his stomach but that smirk across his face tells him that he was born to stand up here.

“Hey Sehun,” Jongin whispers.

“What?”

“Minseok hyung’s in the crowd.”

“Wha-”

The music begins.



“Holy , Sehun’s pretty damn good,” Kyungsoo whispers to Minseok as they watch the performance plays out. The first thing that had struck Kyungsoo when the lights had flashed on was that all of EXO was ridiculously handsome. All 5 boys out there on stage are wickedly curved, their lean bodies evidence of hours of toiling work. They’ve got some eyeliner smeared around their eyes, that much Kyungsoo can see, and they look like moving temptation all in synchronization.

“I know, right? I’ve been telling you that for weeks,” Minseok can’t take his eyes off the younger boy. “Jongin’s got a real nice body wave.”

“He didn’t just get it from dance, you know.”

“Kyungsoo, I never needed to know that. Now shut up and watch.”

Kyungsoo snicker is nearly silenced when screams erupt at Sehun’s and Jongin’s duet. They’re full of contrasts and maybe that’s why the dance well together. Jongin’s tanned glory and Sehun’s pure light, Jongin’s heavy smoulders and Sehun’s quick winks feed the crowd into a frenzy and they’re impossibly close, leaping together and apart in their moves.

Altogether, the performance is over way too fast, the crowd leaping on their feet to applaud the bowing crew.

EXO representing!” the MC shouts and the din increases until the boys are off the stage.

“Come on,” Kyungsoo says, tugging Minseok away from their seats. The next performers are getting on stage, so Minseok follows, slightly confused.



“What the , Jongin!” Sehun hisses at his best friend when they get off the stage and their ‘good jobs!’ are said, “Why’d you wait until then to say it?”

Jongin’s smirk is absolutely eating and Sehun wants to sock him in the face for it.



Sehun’s scowling heavily at Jongin and looks about half a second away from punching the dude so Kyungsoo tries to get his attention.

At the call of his name, Jongin turns to see his boyfriend marching towards him with a confused looking Minseok in tow.

Jongin smiles broadly at the sight, more than happy to see his boyfriend when his boyfriend mouths ‘Sehun’s about to punch you in the face’ and he scoops Kyungsoo into a sweaty embrace.

“Jongin, that’s gross. You’re gross,” he halfheartedly protests, eyeing Minseok to take Sehun away.

Thankfully, neither Minseok or Sehun are fans of PDA and Minseok gets the message pretty quickly, biting his lip and tugging Sehun away to a quieter corner.



“Hey,” Minseok begins and Sehun can’t think of a time where his heart has been any louder. He’s surprised that he’s able to hear the other over the throbbing in his ears.

“You were really good out there,” he compliments, shy smile flirting across his lips and Sehun nearly dies.

What’s the socially acceptable answer to a compliment again? His tongue’s tied in knots, his stomach’s in knots, and everything feels too loud. “T-thank you, h-hyung,” Sehun stammers out, face aflame.

Minseok watches Sehun for a long second that has the younger squirming. Sehun’s not even sure if this is reality or just a delusion anymore, Minseok just quietly blinking at him. “Come a little closer,” Minseok says, but Sehun can’t hear much over his heartbeat.

“What?”

“Come a little closer, the music’s really loud,” he repeats and Sehun bends down to hear the elder better. He turns a little to the left to tilt his ear towards Minseok in effort to hear and then Sehun feels the softest of touches on his cheek.

“Wha-!” Sehun yelps, jerking back and staring wide eyed. Minseok’s close, really, really close and he’s got this mischievous twinkle in his eyes and Sehun’s heart is doing backflips in his chest.

“My good job to you,” he says, as though it explains everything.

Soft fingers thread their way through Sehun’s hair tug Sehun down and closer.

“Close your eyes,” is the only warning he gets and he closes without really knowing why. But he finally connects two and two when Minseok leans in and whispers, “and this is my confession to you.”

There’s an eruption of screams that sound when Minseok presses his lips to Sehun’s lips and his heart’s saying yes before his mouth.

 

Talk to me if you wanna   Tumlbr Twitte