armed and dangerous

armed and dangerous

“So I’ve been taking karate classes,” Kunpimook announces as he strides into the bedroom.

Yugyeom doesn’t look up from his laptop. “Mm hm.”

“I am armed and dangerous now,” Kunpimook continues pointedly. He purses his lips when Yugyeom raises an eyebrow in his direction. “Dangerous.”

“Uh huh,” Yugyeom shuts the laptop lid, yawning, before sliding off the bed lazily.

“Perfectly capable of self-defense,” this honestly isn’t getting the reaction Kunpimook had intended. He frowns, watching Yugyeom take a long, unconcerned drink out of his water bottle on the dresser. “Very dangerous.”

“I’ll bet,” Yugyeom grins, then, and Kunpimook unconsciously takes a step back as the maknae takes one towards him.

“Strong enough to break bones,” he’s trying to sound threatening, but the pitch of his voice takes an unplanned hike as Yugyeom steps right into his personal space. “Really, I know throws that can-…”

Yugyeom hoists him easily off the ground, and Kunpimook yelps. He’s trying to do one of the kicks that he’d been practicing during classes but it’s a lot harder to do that when you’re in the air over someone’s shoulder.

Dangerous!” Kunpimook’s still yelling, as Yugyeom deposits him onto his bed, and he hits the soft duvet with a whoosh. “Self-sufficient,” he stutters a little now, as Yugyeom climbs on top of him before he can get up, an annoying smirk on his face, knees pinning his wrists to the bed. “Perfectly capable of-…”

Yugyeom’s lips are on his before he can continue, hands cradling his face, pushing his hair back, and Kunpimook very grumpily accedes to his so prettily wrapped demands, only because he wants to, he tells himself.

“You will be,” Yugyeom comments, before languidly trailing kisses down the older boy’s jawline. “One day.”

“I hate you,” Kunpimook mutters, breath hitching when Yugyeom’s teeth graze the veins of his neck. “So much.”

“Love you too,” Yugyeom’s voice is muffled, but even that’s useless because somehow every bit of smug triumph manages to get through.

Kunpimook honestly can’t say he minds, but then again, you didn’t hear this from him.