chapter 8 (weird dream)

Dangerous and Beauty

Chapter 8

+In Qri dreams+

�Geunsuk-oppa?� Qri tried to get closer to the person who stand in front of him.

�Qri..� 

Qri can�t believe what she saw just now. The person that she missed the most. Jang Geun Geuk.

�Qri-ah..be careful. Just be careful of him. He will not let you go easily� he said and started to fade away.

�Wait..oppa..don�t go�

�Be careful..� he said before disappeared slowly.

+End of Qri�s dream+

She constantly woke up from her sleeps and shook her head lightly before pulling her front hair to the back of her head. �Weird dream.�




+++++++++++++



T-ara ?
Who could possibly be T-ara ??
This is weird..but cool types of weird. My life so going to be excited. I wonder who�s the real T-ara..all the story that hyung told me last night was so unbelievable.


Jinwoon thought as he unconciously tapped the pen onto his table. Letting go a soft sighed, Jinwoon startled as a pair of hand suddenly touch his finger. He looked up and saw Jiyeon was smiling.

�What�s on your mind ?� she asked.

He quickly shook his head and squeezed her hand softly. �I�m just missing you..haha.�

�Cheesy� Jiyeon flicked him on his forehead lightly.

Jinwoon kept telling himself�not to tell anyone about T-ara secret and his status now. Not even Jiyeon. 

�Yo..� Wooyoung�who came out from nowhere greeted them. Obviously�he doesn�t have so many friend and as a newbie to that school�it�s pretty normal. But it also because�he speak less and not so friendly toward everybody except for Jiyeon and Jinwoon.

�How was your last night?� Jinwoon asked.

�Last night?� Jiyeon looked up to Wooyoung curiously.

�What? Nothing much..it�s pretty normal to walked around randomly when you feel bored�right?� he stated.

�Chill down�I�m just asking randomly as well� Jinwoon laughed.

Ring~~~ 

The first bell sound echoed the entire school�telling them that the first class should be started in any minutes. After taking their seat, their homeroom teacher came in�followed by a male student. Another new student. The whole class started to create a chaos and make a noise and they have two reason. First, that newbie surely have a good looks and the other reason is, his uniform was too�flashy and cute. And he doesn�t seem too pleased to be staring like that.

�Good morning everyone�today we have another new friend, Bang Chul Yong� she said with smiles. Jiyeon can�t help but to wave her hand secretly toward him. �You can introduce yourself now�.

Chul Yong nodded and began to bows. �Hi, my name is Bang Chul Yong. You can call me Chul Yong. Nice to meet you�he bows again. Jiyeon can�t help but to clap her hand cheerfully and shocking the whole classroom.

�Sorry..� she scratched her non-itchy head and smiled awkwardly and Chul Yong just sighed and walked to his seat.




++++++++++++++



( At the police station )

�You�re not going to put Jinwoon life in danger..would you?� Taecyeon asked the team curiously.

�Relax Taec, I believe everything going to be alright..� Seul Ong assured him.

Junsu can�t help but to laughed. �Is it true, Jinwoon is your cousin baby because it seems to me Taec is more worried about him compared to you�.

Jaebum and Changmin nodded their head. 

�It�s because I have faith in him..� Seul Ong replied.

�Onggie the best !� Changmin spoke and smack the taller guy.




+++++++++++++++++++



( Qri accessories shop )

�Are you okay Qri?� Hyomin asked when she noticed her friend �dull� expression.

�I got a weird dream last night� she answered.

�You do? About what?�

�Geunnie..�

Hyomin snorted. �Not that guy again�. Hyomin always hate to talk about �love� matter especially Geunnie had change Qri so much. But seeing her face turned down. Hyomin decided to take her word back. �Sorry..�

�It�s okay..I should know you hate him,� 

�No..I mean..slightly dislike him. But nevermind..�Hyomin said, the reason why she dislikes him is�that guy is a total jerk. He used his parent money to control everything. He love to play with girl feeling and to make it worse, he would do anything for money including persecution other people.

But she knows, Qri thinks differently. She loves Jang Geun Suk so much that she doesn�t want to hurt him.

�In my dream� Qri began. �He came..and warned us.�

�Warning?�

Qri nodded. �Yes. He said we have to be careful of someone.�

Hyomin frowned. �Naah�it was just a dream�.

�With everything that happen to us lately�I don�t think it was a dream. I think it�s a sign�.

Hyomin laughed and patted her friend on her shoulder. �Come on Qri-ah..�

�I knew it..no one will trust me� she said in lowered voice.




+++++++++++++++++++++++


( At school )

�So many newbie coming to our school� Jinwoon whispered to Jiyeon and she replied it with grin. "Famous ehh"

The girl nodded her head. 

Jinwoon make a blowfish face before suggested something to her. �Don�t you think we should greet him?�

Jiyeon eyes brightened up. �Of course, let�s drag Wooyoung as well� she said and called Wooyoung name. Deep inside, Jiyeon felt confused whether to pretend as if she don�t him or be straight forward and told them that Chul Yong is actually�live with her.

�Hi, Bang Chul Yong isn�t it?� Jinwoon offered a handshake. �I�m Jung Jinwoon�.

Chul Yong who was reading his book before this glanced up to see three people are now standing in front of his table. �Yeah� he answered bluntly-showing no interest to be friendly.

���...� Jinwoon and Jiyeon exchange their glanced.

�Jiyeons-sshi, tell Eunjung noona that I will go back home on my own� Chul Yong suddenly spoke and make Jiyeon face dropped. Now�all eyes are concentrated to her.

�Err..I will� she replied uneasy.

�What does that mean?� Jinwoon asked.

�He lives with me. I mean, he with his uncle are my relatives� Jiyeon tried to give her best answers.

�JoKwon is not my uncle� Chul Yong stressed his word.

�Yes HE IS� Jiyeon tried to send a please-admit-every-excuse-from-me-pleaseeeeeee gaze. She was lucky because Chul Yong finally nodded.

�Hey..don�t just stood there and watch� Jinwoon whispered toward Wooyoung.

He nodded slowly and walked closer to him, to make them surprised, Chul Yong suddenly stood up from his seat and stare deeply toward him. �I�m Jang Wooyoung�I�m also a newbie here�.

Both of them are now shaking their hand and looked at each other face intensely as if they already know each other for so long.

�Nice to meet you� Chul Yong said�still gave his sharp gaze.

�Yeah, mee too. It�s really nice to meet you� Wooyoung replied and smirked.




++++++++++++++++++++++



�Something tells me these girls are indeed in danger� JoKwon face the webcam while having a conversation with K.Will through the internet video calls.

�You think so?�

�Yes, I�m just being here for a few days and I could sense some danger outcomes� JoKwon said.

K.Will chuckled. �That�s why I trust you JoKwon-sshi, you always know what to do in the right time�

�The thing is, I wonder if the police find out about us� 

K.Will sighed. �I know, white lily is not an ordinary person�.

�You also think that?� JoKwon asked, �But you look so calm when T-ara ask you so many thing about this guy�

�I don�t want to scare them. Plus�we don�t have enough information about him. I just think perhaps we should wait and see how far he can go� K.Will stated.

�Even though someone�s life might end?� JoKwon stare at him through the screen.

�T-ara is my girls and I will not let anyone hurt them. This is not an easy situation to deal with but I have my faith on them..and you..and your nephew� he said.

�What about KAT-TUN unit?�

�Oh, they�re okay. Hey, if things got worse, KAT-TUN might come here to help�

�No one to be killed there?� JoKwon jokes.

�Too many but you know how great they are�

�T-ara also great� JoKwon said. �From what I saw, Jiyeon has this ability to observe things but she still need more practice. After all, she�s too young. But something about Hyomin, she look so�I don�t know how to say�.

�Do you know when Hyomin starts to kill someone?� K.Will asked and JoKwon shook his head. �When she was 10��

�What?� JoKwon shocked.

�And the person that she kills is her own stepfather�.




++++++++++++++++



( At school�teacher�s office )

�You surely got many fans ehh Taecyeon-sshi?� Sooyoung asked while she glanced at those love notes on his table.

�Girls..� Taecyeon sighed.

�So many chocolates�you can finish all that?� she widened her eyes.

�Want some?� Taecyeon offered.

Sooyoung shook her head. �No thanks, I�m on diet�

�Does chocolate going to make you fat?� he asked, counting all the number of chocolate bar on his table.

�It will..at least for me..� she said and chuckled.

Taecyeon sighed. There�s too many chocolate bar on his table and he had no idea since when and how those student leave it on his desk. Among all chocolates, there�s one that captures his eyes. The one with black ribbon. It doesn�t looks like ordinary chocolate bar so he decided to take a look.



TO : OK TAECYEON


He gulped and glanced around, to make sure that no one watching him. Slowly, he opened the wrapping paper and he was right�it wasn�t a chocolate. It�s a note and mud with sand.

�Very creative� he muttered under his breathe. From that�he know where this special �gift� coming from. �White lily.� 



OK TAECYEON..
Have I told you that the one who controlled this game will always be�me !!



TBC..