Never leave me....

I will never leave you, I promise!

Hi my name is Kikumaru Linda (last first) I have a mum, dad, a sister, a brother (Eiji) and I’ll never forget my boyfriend; Momo (calls him Momoshiro when I'm is angry at him). My fav things are playing tennis, and teasing Eiji and Momo.

 


“WAKE UP LINDA” Eiji screamed right in my ear.
“OK, I’m up, my ears going to break” I sighed, hitting Eiji in the face.
“What is that for?” asked Eiji.
“For waking me up” I turned to face the wall and try to sleep again.
“Wake up Linda, or else we will be late for morning practice” said a voice.
‘The voice sound so familiar.’ When I turned around, I saw someone, and that someone is someone I love. “MOMO” I screamed.
I jumped out of the bed and hugged him.
“I think I should go” said Eiji going out of the door.
“Quickly and get dressed” said Momo.
“OKAY” I said and pushed Momo out of my room. I quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs and grabbed my toast. Before I can even take my first bite, Momo grabbed my left arm; Eiji grabbed my toast then my left arm and dragged me out of the house.
“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING AND EIJI GIVE MY TOAST BACK” and after that Eiji stuffed the toast in my mouth. We came late to practice, and Tezuka told us to do 70 laps around the courts and if we don’t finish it in two minutes, we have to drink one cup of Inui’s New Auzou Juice.
“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH” we screamed and ran as fast as we can. We finished all our laps in one minute and 59 seconds, and Inui look sad because no one is going to drink his Juice.
“LUCKY” we screamed punching our hands in the air.

 

[Fast Forward to after school] Still Linda’s POV

I was waiting for my brother and Momo at the front gate. I saw my bro walking towards me but have a worried look on his face.
“What’s wrong Eiji, and where is Momo?” I asked him.
“Momo he…” Eiji started
“MOMO HE WHAT” I screamed at him.
“Momo he got hit hard on the head and a lot of blood came out” said Eiji in a very small voice.
“Where is he…?” I asked Eiji, very worried about my boyfriend.
“Well… he’s at the hospital” Eiji replied. I ran, before he can say anything, to the hospital. I asked where Momoshiro Takeshi’s room is and then ran to the room.

 

Momo’s POV

I was about to go to sleep, then I heard my name and someone hugging me. I opened my eyes, and saw Lind awith tear stains.
“What’s wrong, Lini-chan?” I asked her using my hand to left her head up.
“I thought that (sniff) i lost you...” she answered.
“I’m okay, I promise that I’ll never will leave you.” I said, hoping that it will cheer her up a little. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips. I was kind of shocked because she doesn't do that very much since she think its embarassing, but i love this side of her <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so thats it.... hopefully it doesn't ... plase comment so i will know how to improve later ^^