Everyday Love.

Everyday Love.

You call my name

“Let’s go back”

What did he just say

I pretended not to hear you

So you could repeat it again

 

I always thought my name sounded more beautiful when it came out of your red lips.

“Irene”.

I pretended not to hear you and kept walking.

“Let’s go back. I miss you”.

For a second I swear my heart stopped, and again I pretended not to hear you, just so I could hear you repeat it. But you didn’t.

I miss you too’.

 

 
 

 

 

 

It makes me shiver

The wind makes me shiver

The story begins, begins

You’re smile, smile, smile

You’re voice, voice, voice

Like a blooming flower

 

When I finally have a silent moment for myself, I think of you, and it honestly makes me shiver.

I think of when our story first begun:

The cold early-spring wind made me shiver, and you offered me your jacket, but I shyly refused it.

Maybe it was the situation where your feelings of care for me were overwhelming, or if it honestly was you, but I couldn’t help but compare your radiant smile and caring voice to that of a blooming flower.

After that you rushed me into a nearby café, where we would end up spending most of our time.

And like in a trance, I ended up at that nearby café.

And I kind of expected to see you there waiting for me again. But you weren’t.

 

 
 

 

 

Monday let me hear your dream

 Tuesday we’ll be closer

 Wednesday I don’t know you but I want to know more about you

 Thursday I wish upon a star

 Friday let me see you in my dreams

 An unstoppable feeling is coming

 To you every day love

 

To be honest I expected us to meet again. After all we were in the same industry. But I hadn’t expected for us to actually talk again. And shortly after my debut in Red Velvet, we met again. And again. And again.

And on a Monday, you let me hear your dream: “I want to be with you again”.

By Tuesday we were closer.

By Wednesday I still felt like I didn’t know you, but I wanted to know more.

By Thursday I wished upon a star. “I want him to be happy”.

By Friday I saw you in my dream, and I clung to you, but woke up clinging to my sheets instead.

 

 
 

 

 

 

Yes, stay by my side

 We don’t need a promise

 As usual, forever we’ll look up to the sky together (together forever forever)

 

You didn’t promise me you would stay. But you did. And that silent confession mattered more to me than our precious memories together from before. And the longer you stayed, we gained more habits- to look up at the sky together- it became a silent promise of forever. But now you’re looking down on me.

 

 
 

 

 

 

Monday let this dream bloom

 Tuesday this dream will be bigger

 Wednesday the rain will when your tears stop

 Thursday the moon and the sun will come out

 Friday we’ll play in my dreams

 

By Monday your dream had bloomed. “Will you be my girlfriend?” “Yes.”

By Tuesday my dream had also bloomed. “Ilhoon are you happy?” “Yes.”

By Wednesday I saw your tears again, and I thought they remarkably looked like raindrops.

By Thursday we told your members and mine. And they told us, that finally the moon and the sun had met.

Friday you appeared in my dreams again. But this time we played, and you told me to be happy.

 

 

With love, Monday Tuesday I’ll be there

 Wednesday Thursday loving you more

 Friday Saturday Sunday I will love you more and more

 (Everyday, everyday love everyday, everyday love)

 

Monday and Tuesday I was there.

Wednesday and Thursday I swear I loved you even more.  

Friday, Saturday and Sunday my love kept growing, even when the hope was gone.

And I realized I will love you every day with all your small things- like drinking banana-milk all the time.  

 
 

 

 

Monday let me hear your dream

 Tuesday we’ll be closer

 Wednesday I don’t know you but I want to know more about you

 Thursday I wish upon a star

 Friday let me see you in my dreams

 

A Monday I had heard your dream, and a Monday your dream had come true.

A Tuesday we were closer, but now we’re so far apart.

A Wednesday I didn’t know you, but I ended up knowing all of you.

A Thursday I wished upon a star and my wish came true.

Friday I saw you in my dream again. You told me to be happy. But I can’t be happy without you here. I clung to you, but I woke up clinging to my sheets again. I miss you.