Every Ending is a Start of Something New

New Found Love?

It's on time!! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN. YASSS <3 


The clock hits 9, and an excited boy jumps up from his bed. “IT’S VALENTINE’S DAY!” He took a quick shower, style his hair, put on some clothes, running out of his room. “IT’S VALENTINE’S DAY! OMMA! IT’S VALENTINE’S DAY!” The boy jumps onto the sofa that his mom was sitting on, peacefully watching tv, with his dad.

 

His parents chuckled at their sons, childishness. “Minniee, are you going out with Taehyung today?”

 

“Nee~ He said to meet at Han River!!” Jimin said, smiling cheekily. Jimin started to run to his own room to grab some things he needed before he had to run out the door.

 

When he went back down, his mother shouted after him, “Have fun! Be back before 9! Okay?!”

 

“I will, omma!” Jimin skipped towards the front door, humming and half singing his favorite song, B. A. B. Y. by BAP.

 

When he arrived at Han River, he was quick to spot his orange head boyfriend. But what he didn’t see was that his boyfriend was sitting with someone. When he approached Taehyung, he was about to jump on him when he realize that his boyfriend has his arms around the others waist. “Tae…? Why are you…” His arms dropped with his smile.

 

“Hey… Jimin.” Taehyung started awkwardly, “I know, you were hyped about our “date” on Valentine’s Day… but today, I called you out because… I wanted to tell you that. I fell for Jungkook. I’m sorry!” Taehyun said, the last part so fast, Jimin barely understood it. When he looked at Jungkook, he saw that his head was down. Jimin chuckled bitterly.

 

“So, you want a break up?” Jimin asked, bitterly, looking down at his shoes. He felt dumb, thinking that Valentine’s is a day of happiness and love. “Have fun on your date. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and Jungkook, then.” Jimin pulled his head up to look at his now ex-boyfriend, giving the two a fake assurance smile.

 

“Thank you.” Taehyung said, cheerfully. While Jungkook said, quietly. Taehyung gave Jimin, one last hug, before he held out his hands for Jungkook, before they disappeared from Jimin’s sight.

 

He sat down on the bench that was now empty. He laid on the bench, looking up at the bright sky. “I could just go back home.. but mom and dad would want to spend the day by themselves.” Jimin started muttering random things to himself, trying his best not to cry. He took out his phone and earbuds, pressing play on his playlist.



(This color means the english translation to the romanized lyrics.)

Saranghaetjanha uri hamkkehan manheun nal dongan (We used to love during the many days we were together)

 

He turned his head to watch the river that was in front of him, seeing a couple pass by, his heart clench tightly. He let out a tear.

 

Hamkke aphahaetjanha seoroui irin juldo moreugo (We suffered together for not knowing about each other’s problems)


 

Continuing to watch the river, sparkle. He smiled a little, while another tear falls.

 

Neon eodi inneun geoni Naui moksori deullijil annni (Where are you? Can’t you hear my voice?)

apheun nae simjangi neoreul chatneunda (My pained heart is looking for you)

neoreul bureunda michidorok (Is calling out to you- crazily)

 

Staring at the river, he noticed that there was another boy, standing near the railing that separated the river and the road. He lets out another tear.

 

Gaseumi nunmuri ddo neoui gieogi (My heart, my tears, my memories of you)

han bangul han bangul ddo nae gaseume heulleo naerinda (Drop by drop, they are falling against my chest)


 

Closing his eyes, he let his tears flow down his cheeks.

 

Ureodo ureodo jiwojiji annneun gieogeul ttara (Though I cry and I cry, the memories won’t erase)

oneuldo bin nae gaseumeul ddo jeoksinda (And again today, I drench my empty heart)

 

Opening his eyes, he say the boy approaching him. The boy stopping in front of him, “Hey,”

Jimin just stared at the guy. His music too loud for him to hear the other. “What do you need?” Jimin said, monotonically. Pulling out one of his earbuds to hear the guy.

 

“Why are you here alone? I thought you were suppose to be on a date with Taehyung?” The guy asked.

 

Cheoeum bwasseul ttae banhajin anhasseo (When I first saw you, I didn’t fall for you)

 

“Who are you?” Jimin narrowed his eyes at the guy, wondering how he knows his and Taehyung’s…. past relationship.

“Wow, the rumors were true? You don’t know anyone in the school besides your social group.” The guy chuckles. “You guys are called the “Hottest Couple” going for a years straight.”

“We broke up, just now. Can you leave me alone?” Jimin said. Closing his eyes, again. Not wanting to just break down, in front of someone he just met. Although he was crying before the dude approached him.

Biting his lips, and shutting his eyes tightly. The guy spoke again, “Oh, who broke up with who?” The guy pulled Jimin’s head up, sitting down and placing the head on his lap.

Jimin opened his eyes in shock. “Don’t touch me.” He was about to sit up, when the guy already have his arms wrapped around the other’s shoulders, not letting him get up. Jimin struggle, wiggling around the grip, before giving up, when he realized that he was just wasting his breath.

“So… who broke up with who?” The guys said, giving him a smile.

 

Du beon bwasseul ttaen utneun ge cham ippeune uh uh (The second time I saw you, your smile was so pretty)

 

“It’s none of your business.” Jimin groaned, annoyed at the other, that he doesn’t even know his name of.

The other whined, “But, I want to be the first one to know in the school.”

“Even if I tell you, you still won’t be the first one to know.” Jimin said, sighing. Not wanting to look up because he knows he will only be able to see the other person’s face, so he looked to his left, staring out at the river that was practically glowing.

 

“I will be the first to know, after you two, though.” The guy, tries again.

“You won’t be that person, either. I’m pretty sure Jungkook goes to our school.” Jimin muttered, just settling down on putting his arms over his eyes, his neck starting to cramp.

“Did you say Jungkook? Like Jeon Jungkook?” The other asked, obviously surprised. “What does Jungkook have to do with anything about the break up?”

“TAEHYUNG BROKE UP WITH ME FOR JUNGKOOK!” Jimin shouted suddenly, jumping harshly out of the other’s grip, anger starting to overflow him. “Okay. Are you happy now?” His tears starting to build up again.

When he was about to walk away, a hand pulled him back. The other turning Jimin around, so Jimin was now sitting on his lap, facing him. Giving him a tight hug, leaving his arms wrapped around Jimin’s waist, he stared directly into his eyes.

 

Se beon bonikka jogeumssik gaseumi ttwieo (The third time, my heart slowly started to race)

 

“Are you okay?” He asked sincerely. “I’m sorry, for making you cry.”

Jimin’s head fell onto the other’s shoulder, bursting out crying. Luckily everyone was too busy, preoccupied with their partner, or they would have caused a huge scene.

“You want to go for ice cream? I heard that eating ice cream is the best cure for heart breaks?” He felt Jimin nod on his shoulder. He silently chuckled at the other’s cuteness. “I’ll pay, now let’s go! My mother owns an ice cream store.” He patted Jimin’s lower back, for him to get off his lap, so they could start walking to the said store.

When they entered the store, Jimin sat down on an empty table, the other just casually following him, while greeting some of the worker’s he knew. “Oh, Yoongi! You’re here today? And with someone!” The waiter said, wiggling her eyebrows at the guy sitting in front of Jimin. “What would you like, Yoongi’s boyfriend?” She said, beaming at Jimin.

“I’m not his boyfriend.” Jimin said, his voice a little hoarse from his crying session.

“Well, you will be soon. Yoongi, here, never brings anyone, anywhere. So, what would you like cutie pie?” The girl said, but still doing her job.

“Eunji! Stop it! You’re scaring him away.” Yoongi whined.

“I never been here before, what do you recommend?” Jimin said, trying his best to act like he usually do.

“Today, our special is the ‘Love Potion’ but the Strawberry Cheesecake that Yoongi always get is really popular here too. If you like Almonds you could get the Chocolate Almond flavor... what else is there…” Eunji said, tapping her chin.

Jimin laughed at her, “What’s in this ‘Love Potion’ ice cream?”

“The ‘Love Potion’ ice cream is basically, white chocolate flavored and raspberry ice cream. The ice cream itself is decorated with chocolate chips and raspberry-filled chocolate flavored hearts.” Eunji said, professionally. She obviously said it so much times that she memorized it by heart.

“I’ll get that.” Jimin said, beaming at her.

“And Yoongi, you’ll get the usual? The Strawberry Cheesecake?” Eunji said, mockingly. Yoongi gave a smile and a nod.

 

Ne beon bwasseul ttaen neorago hwaksinhaesseo baby (The fourth time, I knew it was you, baby)

 

Yoongi tried to start a conversation with Jimin, only to realize that Jimin was humming and drumming his finger to the song that was currently playing in the ice cream store.

 

Na waenji sarange ppajin geot gata (I think I have fallen in love)

 

Namdeuri malhaneun geureon gamjeong mallya (That feeling that others always talk about)

 

Na harurado neol mot bomyeon (If I don’t see you for a day)

 

Michil geot gata, michil geot gata (I think I’ll go crazy, I think I’ll go crazy)

 

Oraetdongan chamawatdeon nae mam boyeojulge uh! (I’ll show you my heart that I’ve held back for a long time)

 

Banhan geot gata (my baby baby) (I think I’ve fallen for you (my baby baby))

 

Ppajin geot gata (my baby baby) (I think I’m into you (my baby baby))

 

Na gwaensiri sesangkkaji areumdawo boyeo uh! (Even the world seems beautiful)

 

Neol saranghae (I love you)

 

When Eunji came back with their ice cream, the two started a small conversation. “So, your name is Yoongi?” Jimin asked, bringing his spoon to his lips.

“Yeah.” Yoongi brought his ice cream and bit into it, letting out a content sigh afterwards. Jimin chuckled.

“Is it that good?” Jimin said, then started to softly sing.

 

na waenji sarange ppajin geot gata I think I have fallen in love

useul il eomneun nae sarm sogeseo mallya When I had no reason to smile in my life before

na harurado neol mot bomyeon If I don’t see you for a day

michil geot gata, michil geot gata I think I’ll go crazy, I think I’ll go crazy

oraetdongan chamawatdeon nae mam boyeojulge Uh! I’ll show you my heart that I’ve held back for a long time

banhan geot gata (My Baby Baby) I think I’ve fallen for you (my baby baby)

ppajin geot gata (My Baby Baby) I think I’m into you (my baby baby)

na gwaensiri sesangkkaji areumdawoboyeo Uh! Even the world seems beautiful

neol saranghae I love you

 

When Jimin sang the last note, Yoongi finished his ice cream, looked up at Jimin before rapping

 

naege gakkai wa, I just wanna hold U tight (Come closer to me, I just wanna hold you tight)

hangsang neol jikyeojulge, It’s gonna be alright (I’ll always protect you, it’s gonna be alright)

nan maeiri kkumman gata Ma baby (Every day seems like a dream, ma baby)

nan hangsang gyeote neoman isseumyeon dwae, (I only need you by my side,)

just know that

I’ll be there for you, aight

Jimin blushed, but continued to sing the last part, with Yoongi joining in once in a while.

 

nan neoman bomyeon simjangi mak (Whenever I see you, my heart)

teojil geot gata, teojil geot gata (Feels like it’ll burst, feels like it’ll burst)

gidaryeoon jigeum i sungan nae soneul jaba Uh! (Hold my hand in this moment I’ve been waiting for)

meomchul su eobseo (I can’t stop baby) (I can’t stop (I can’t stop baby))

meomchul su eobseo (I can’t stop baby) (I can’t stop (I can’t stop baby))

neoreul bomyeo miso jitneun nae moseup mallya Uh! (I smile whenever I see you)

neol saranghae (I love you)

 

When they hit the last note, the people around them applauded. When Jimin looked around, he blushed even harder. “That was fun!” Yoongi said, staring at Jimin. Jimin just nodded, munching on his ice cream. “Let’s go to the amusement park! I’m bored, and you have nothing to do!”

“Tsk. Just because I have nothing to do, doesn’t mean I want to go to the amusement park.” Jimin said, looking at Yoongi.

“Waeee~ I always wanted to go to the amusement park with someone.” Yoongi said, childishly.

Jimin stayed quiet for a minute, before giving in “There’s a fair downtown. Let’s go there instead.” Jimin stood up, expecting Yoongi to follow him, but when he turned around he noticed that Yoongi was still sitting down, he ruffled his own hair in frustration. “Let’s go.” He walked to Yoongi, pulling him up. He would rather spend his afternoon with this big baby instead of moping around in the park, alone.

“Really?!” Yoongi said, eyes lit up with excitement. “We’re going to the amusement park?”

“No. I’m bringing you to the fair downtown. I’m pretty sure we are going to bump into Taehyung and Jungkook if we go to an amusement park.” Jimin said, looking straight ahead as he held Yoongi’s wrist.

“Fineee, but I’ll go if you let me hold your hand.” Yoongi said, hugging Jimin from the back. Jimin huffed loudly, before taking Yoongi’s hand into his. Interlocking their fingers together, Jimin dragged the other in front of a bus station.

“Where is this downtown we talking about?” Yoongi asked, curiously looking at their interlocked fingers.

“You’ll know when we get there. It’s the Mid-Winter Festival.” Jimin said, pocketing both their hands into his pocket, it is the middle of the winter, and it was getting cold. When they got on the bus, Yoongi slyly placed his head on Jimin’s shoulder. Surprised that Jimin didn’t do anything, he continued to lay there, staring out the window.

Getting off the bus, 20 minutes later, Yoongi yawned. When they took their first step, something white fell from the sky, landing on their faces respectfully. “It’s snowing!” Yoongi excalmed.

“I realized, Captain Obvious.” Jimin said, rolling his eyes at the other. “Let’s go! I’m hungry.” Still holding hands, they started to walk to the festival that was 2 streets away from the bus stop.

“You just ate ice cream…” Yoongi said, trailing off when he saw that Jimin already got his hands on some pink cotton candy, and munching on it happily. “Wow, you actually look cute.”

Jimin stopped munching on the cotton candy after he heard what the other said, “Yah! What is that suppose to mean?” He pouts at the end, letting go of Yoongi’s hands and finding a seat to munch on his cotton candy.

Yoongi chuckled walking slowly to where Jimin was sitting. When he was towering over Jimin, he bent down, and bit onto the cotton candy. His face 3 cm away from Jimin’s. Jimin blushed. “It’s my cotton candy, get your own.” Jimin said, hiding behind the cotton candy.

“If you say so.” Yoongi smirked, pulling the cotton candy away from Jimin’s face, before he gave Jimin a quick peck on the lips.

“Yah!” Jimin blushed even harder. He stood up again, walking through the booths. Something twinkled in the corner of his eyes. He eyed it for a couple of seconds before walking off again.

Yoongi, who noticed the younger’s action, eyed what he was looking at a few seconds before. He smirked, when he saw what it was. He ran the rest of the distance between him and Jimin, before giving him a back hug. “Mimi~ let’s play some games. I want to get something for someone.”

Jimin just nodded, he didn’t even know what he wanted to do in the fair. Letting Yoongi drag him to whatever stand. When they got to the nearest stall, Jimin just stood by the side, looking at Yoongi shoot water at some clown thingy. Jimin yawned, knowing that this game was hard, and Yoongi will probably not be able to knock down all 10 clowns. But when he heard Yoongi scream in joy, his eyes widen. “Mimi~ I knocked down all 10 clowns!! I winn!”

“What would you like, mister? You can choose from these.” The lady of the stall said, pointing at the huge stuff animals hanging above her.

“Can I get the bear with the bandanas?” Yoongi said, staring at the little bear that was laying on the shelf, instead of the huge bears that were hanging above him.

“Are you sure mister? That is for 5 clowns.” The lady asked, obviously confused why he was choosing a smaller bear, instead of a huge one.

“Yeah.” Yoongi nodded, eyeing the bear. When the lady handed him the bear, Yoongi thanked her.

“Why did you get the bigger bear?~ They are more cuddly!” Jimin whined, when he saw Yoongi accept the smaller bear.

“Ay! This bear is cuter than the rest. And very my style.” Yoongi said, bringing the bear next to his face. “Doesn’t it look like me?”

“Tsk. I didn’t know you were good at games.” Jimin said, pretending he has no interest in the bear, “Who are you giving it to?”

“That is a secret!” Yoongi sung. “I’m naming it Suga Bear.” Yoongi kissed the nose of the bear, and Jimin died a little on the inside at the cute sight. “Now, let’s go to the basketball court! Let’s have a small 1 vs 1, battle!~” Yoongi took Suga Bear on one arm and locked his other arms around Jimin’s, walking towards the stalled that Jimin was eyeing. Jimin causally eyed the necklaces that were dangling. “Jimin! The game is going to start~ unless you want me to have a head start~” Yoongi said, snapping Jimin out of his trance.

When the game ended, it was a 85-79, with Yoongi at 85. “Yass~ I won.”

The lady of the stall then approached them, asking Yoongi what he wanted as a prize. Jimin pouted, walking away, telling Yoongi that he was going to get food. He was disappointed, he tried so hard to get the necklaces, but in the end, he lost. He knew that Yoongi will probably get one of the bears again. He sat down, on one of random benches laying around. He kicked his legs softly while looking at the now, dark sky. There were more people than before. “Jimin!” He heard someone shout. He winced at the voice.

“Hey! I didn’t know you were here.” Taehyung said, approaching Jimin.

“Yeah… and I didn’t know you were here either.” Jimin answered, giving him another fake smile. “Where’s Jungkook?”

“He’s getting something to eat.” Taehyung sat next to Jimin. “I’m sorry, I broke it off… at Valentine’s Day.”

Jimin laughed bitterly. “You shouldn’t be sorry, it’s not your fault that you don’t like me anymore.” He looked to the side, hoping Yoongi will come and save him from Taehyung. He was starting to cry again.

“Are you here with someone? If you’re not, you can hang out with me and Jungkook!” Taehyung said, jumping up and down in excitement, not knowing how much he was hurting Jimin.

“Mimi!~ Why you left me?” Yoongi said, running to Jimin.

“I did tell you, I was going to get something to eat.” Jimin said, looking at Yoongi, when he realize that Yoongi was only carrying Suga Bear, he got confused, “Where’s the other bear?”

“What do you mean?”Yoongi said, tilting his head to the side, “I only have Suga Bear.”

“Taehyung~ let’s go! I found a cool stall.” Jungkook’s voice was suddenly heard, behind Yoongi. “Oh. Jimin…. and Yoongi? Hello.” Jungkook bowed, walking to Taehyung’s side.

“Ah, Jungkook!” Yoongi said, giving Jungkook a smile, as a greeting. “Well, me and Jimin have to go somewhere. See you guys around~” Yoongi said, grabbing Jimin’s wrist before walking away from Jungkook and Taehyung. “Now, do explain to me, what you mean by the ‘other bear’?”

“I thought you got another bear from the stall when we played basketball?” Jimin said, more like a question, getting confused himself. He was so sure that Yoongi will get another bear.

Yoongi chuckled, “That’s what you mean. I’m not that heartless. Here hold Suga Bear for me, for a second, close your eyes too.” Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion, but closed his eyes when Suga bear was pushed into his arms.

Yoongi walked behind him, before pulling something out of his coat that he was wearing. Closing the clasps around Jimin’s neck. “There we go!” Jimin breath hitched when the cold necklace touched his skin. Opening his eyes, to feel the necklace, he realize he was wearing both parts of the necklaces, that he was eyeing before.

“Why do I have both parts?” Jimin asked, confused. He knows that He and Yoongi weren’t dating, but he thought that Yoongi will still wear the other half.

“Because. I want you to give it to someone who you will love in the future, you just experienced a breakup, I don't think you want to be in a relationship right away. Besides, I don't think you have any feeling for me, it will mean nothing if I wear it.” Yoongi explained, looking up at the sky. Jimin just nodded, dumbly. “The stars are out. Want to grab something to eat, then lay on the grass?”Jimin nodded, dumbly again, still daydreaming, not really listening to Yoongi at all. When Yoongi realize this, he chuckled before dragging Jimin to the food stalls, buying some skewers, spicy rice cakes, corn dogs, kimbap, and some drinks. They went to a nearby convenience store to buy a picnic blanket. When they got everything, they walked back to the festival, walking further into the festival, which led them into an open field with only a few people. They walked to the middle of the field, laying down on the blanket, before getting comfortable with each other. Jimin’s stomach grumbled as Yoongi started to unwrap the food that they brought. Yoongi laughed at Jimin, making Jimin pout. After everything was laid out, it was Yoongi’s turn for his stomach to growl. Jimin started to laugh, falling onto the blanket.

The two started to dig in, suddenly an idea hitted Jimin. “Hey! Why don’t we play 20 questions? We don’t know each other that well, so.”

“Okay, you start.”

“What’s your favorite color?” Jimin asked, not knowing what questions to ask, even if he was the one that thought of the game.

“Really?” Yoongi said, laughing. “Black.”

“That’s not a color though.” Jimin pouted. “Black is a shade.”

“Whatever. When was your first kiss?” Yoongi asked,

Jimin blushed. “Um… I think around 2 hours ago?”

“No way. That was your first kiss? I thought you were with Taehyung for a year?” Yoongi said, frozen into spot.

“Yeah, but I wanted to save my kiss for someone that I won’t regret giving too.” Jimin said, playing with his fingers.

“I’m sorry for stealing it! I just thought that since you were with Taehyung for a year, you guys would have kissed at least once.” Yoongi continued to apologize, but Jimin just laughed at him.

“It doesn’t matter anymore. What’s done is done. Anyways, what was the best thing that you decided to do?” Jimin was now chewing on one of the skewers that they brought. Smearing the sauce all over his face while he was at it.

Yoongi laughed at Jimin’s face, picking up a napkin before wiping the smeared sauce away before answering, “Approaching you?” Jimin then blushed, looking down, still munching on the skewer. Yoongi laughed at the cute reaction, “Do you think you will get over Taehyung, anytime soon?”

“Probably. I think I already did.” Jimin said, quietly. His heart racing. “How did you know I was in Han River? Or what were you doing in Han River?”

“Jungkook, wanted me to go meet someone. Which turned out to be Taehyung, I guess… I didn’t see Jungkook when I arrived, then I saw you. So, yeah.” Yoongi said, awkwardly. “Will you be alright in school?”

“I’m pretty sure, I’m going to be alright.” Jimin said, with confidence. “What’s your relationship with Jungkook?”

Yoongi laughed at him, “What are you jealous?” Yoongi started to poke Jimin, which quickly turned into a tickle fight. When they stopped Yoongi finally answered Jimin’s question. “We’re only cousins.”

At the end of the sentence, a loud boom was heard, Jimin jumped from shock. Yoongi chuckled, walking, then sitting behind Jimin, Wrapping his arms around Jimin’s waist, pulling Jimin closer to him, they both looked up, looking at the stars and the firework display. After a few minutes, Jimin took out his phone and started to play some music. Placing it on his stomach, Jimin slowly fell asleep.

Yoongi looked down, when he saw that Jimin was asleep he chuckled. Looking at the sky again, the fireworks kept coming. Suddenly, the “peaceful” atmosphere was ruined by Jimin’s phone ringing. Yoongi looked down at the boy on his lap again, realizing that Jimin was probably not going to wake up anytime soon, Yoongi muttered a ‘sorry’ before picking up the call.

“Hello?” Yoongi said, nervously. He knows that it was probably Jimin’s parents’ calling.

“Hello? Who is this? Where is my son?” The woman on the other line said, panicking.

“Hello, Mrs. Park. I’m with your son right now. We are in the Mid-Winter Festival.” Yoongi answered, trying his best to be polite.

“Who are you? What are you doing to my son?” The worried woman continued, about to call 911.

“I’m Yoongi, I go to his school. We were watching the firework display and he fell asleep. We lost track of time. I apologize.” Yoongi said, playing with the sleeping boy’s hair. Jimin purred slightly, snuggling more into Yoongi’s lap. Making Yoongi chuckled at the cute action.

“Thank you for taking care of my son. If you don’t mind, can I ask where you live? If you live closer from where you are right now, it will be best if you bring him home with you. He doesn’t wake up, after he falls asleep.” Mrs. Park chuckled through the phone.

“Alright. I’ll bring him home with me then. I’ll make sure, he reaches you tomorrow afternoon. Good night, Mrs. Park.” Yoongi said, politely.

“Good night to you too, Yoongi.” The person on the other line said, before hanging up.

When a cold breeze pass, Jimin shivered on Yoongi’s lap. “I guess it’s best if we head back right now, before you catch a cold.” Yoongi placed Jimin’s head on the picnic blanket softly, before grabbing their mess into a bag. Looking at the boy that rolled off the blanket, he wondered how he was going to carry him. He ran to the nearest garbage can, threw the blanket and garbage away, before running back to where Jimin was sleeping. Yoongi kneeled down, staring at the other, still wondering how he should carry him back. Deciding that carrying him princess style will be for the best. Placing Suga Bear on top of Jimin, he started his walk home. Walking 2 streets to the bus station, he was then out of breath. “God damn, this takes a lot of strength.”

When they got to Yoongi’s place, 15 minutes later, Yoongi placed Jimin on the couch. Taking a break, before carrying Jimin up the stairs to his room. Placing Jimin gently on the bed, he ran to get the other a change of clothes. Stripping Jimin out of his thin coat, thick sweater, and tank, he stared at the other’s abs, snapping out of his trance only when Jimin started to visibly shiver. He quickly help Jimin wear a thin shirt. He strip Jimin off his jeans, before placing comfy loose joggers in exchange. He jumped off his bed after he placed his thick blanket over the sleeping boy.

Taking a change of clothes for himself, he headed for the bathroom to take a shower. When he got out of the shower, he went to his room, placing the forgotten phone that he took from Jimin, on his night table. He head for the couch, after 15 minutes to get comfortable, he finally fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Waking up, his back started to ache. “. I shouldn’t have slept on the couch.” He stood up, roaming through his refrigerator. Peacefully making eggs, until a scream was heard. He jumped up, turning off the stove top. “Who’s in my house…?” Yoongi stared at the kitchen door, confused, trying to remember what happened yesterday. “Oh ! I totally forgot about Jimin!” When he realize this, he quickly ran up the stairs, and into his room. Only to see Jimin’s face of horror.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” Jimin shrieked.

Yoongi ruffled his hair, “Calm down. And let me explain before you jump into conclusions. And if you are wondering, no. I did not take advantage on you when you were dead asleep.”

“Then, why am I on your bed?” Jimin said, relief that, that didn’t happen.

“You were asleep when the fireworks were going on. How you do that by the way?” Yoongi asked curiously, the fireworks were really loud. Jimin just shrugs, “Anyways, your mother called and she was worried, why you weren’t home and all that. And then she suggested that I bring you home. So, I did just that.” Jimin nodded, letting the information sink in. “If you’re hungry I made breakfast.”

“Thanks.” Jimin said, beaming at Yoongi.

“No problem. Now, go call your mother saying you are still alive, then come down.” Yoongi said, smiling back at the boy before leaving the room.

After they ate and talked, they watched a few movies, and maybe cuddle while they were at it. When Jimin was about to leave, Yoongi ran up the stairs to grab Suga Bear. Running down the stairs after obtaining Suga Bear. “Here. I got this for you.” Yoongi said, looking at the side, the embarrassment finally falling upon him. Jimin stood up, with his sneakers on. He grin widely. He leaned in, giving Yoongi a peck, and placing something around his neck. He grabs Suga Bear before running out the door, yelling a “Bye!” Before he was out of sight.

Yoongi stood there, surprised. He was attacked with a kiss by Jimin. He felt something warm pressed against this exposed collarbones. He looked down, and realize it was a half of the necklace that he gave to Jimin. Smiling, he shuts his front door.

 

(a/n) Yayy! I spent 5 hours writing this. Yayy! I hope you like the story :) 

This is the necklaces:

And the infamous Suga Bear: