Industrial Gray

50 Shades of MarkSon

Jackson climbs on. He has never done anything remotely close to this before, and he doesn't know what to expect. He braces for the worst, and slowly sinks down until he bottoms out. He begins to roll his hips, hesitant at first but gradually picking up in speed until he falls in sync. Mark does not rush him, does not test his boundaries, and simply allows the younger to find a rhythm he is comfortable at.

It feels great, beyond great, in fact, and now Jackson begins to question why he has never dared to try this before.

Once he sees Jackson at ease Mark ups the pace. The sudden jerk almost has Jackson loosing his balance, but his thighs clamp onto the sides and he manages to hang on. The speed increases again, and this time Jackson is quick enough to grab onto the handles before he falls off.

"Yah!" He turns and chastises Mark, who appears to be having the time of his life toying with the remote control, one hand wrapped around his belly to contain his laughs while the other flips between the different speeds on the iGallop. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"Fine, sorry," Mark relents and switches it off. Jackson gets off, feeling his legs wobble slightly, but he's never felt as much of a cheap thrill as he just had and his heart was still racing with adrenaline.

"How was it?" Mark asks, eyeing the exercise machine warily.

"Seriously ing awesome." Jackson confirms. "Everything like what the salesman said."