The End

Choices, Chances and Changes

All are from Kyuhyun's POV, but will let ya know if it's not Kyu's POV.

Present time, 2014, 12, 13th:

Although today's a beautiful day, cloudless and comfortably warm, he barely notices. He sits for a long time on a bench in the sun, anger and betrayal overwhelming him.

When he back to his sharing apartment, there's no one in the apartment. All are at Sungmin's wedding, he is alone at all. He slowly walks to his room which was shared with someone in the past. He sees the knife (in the drawer which is located beside his bed) that Sungmin gave him for his Birthday last year, at that time- he couldn't understand why Sungmin gave him that knife.

     ............................................................................................................................................................

The past, At that time - 

"Why do you give me this knife? I don't know where and how to use. As you know, I don't even cook a ramen, babe. I mean I adore your present even though you don't have to give me, Minnie. But isn't that weird? No one would give a present to his bf like that." Sungmin just smiled widely and said "Dunno, had no any idea. There's no reason." shook head to bounce his little pony-tail. Kyuhyun didn't ask anymore and just kissed his bf's cheeck.

   ..............................................................................................................................................................

Reaching down, he feels the knife Sungmin had given him and think about killing himself right there and then. He takes the knife out of the drawer and looks it carefully, feeling the blade, which is very sharp. As silent tears stream down his face, he wonders whether he should slit his wirst or sut his throat. He decides to just finish the all things happened and are happening now. He doesn't want to face the upcoming things without Sungmin. He doesn't afraid to dieand neither of Sungmin because this guy doesn't care him anymore. Or should he rather say never cared him from the start? It sounds like more true. This's his only his choice to make him free from the miserable life. 

He finally slit his throat with the knife which is given by his only love, Lee Sungmin. He slowly cuts his throat - until blood starts  ouring from the cut. Now, the tears are non-stopping even he bites his lips to prevent any noises.

 

  ..............................................................................................................................................................

 

The past, over 8 years ago:

"OMG, da school is fill with fan girls who ship ya guys, huh?" Heechul said, mocking his friends who were dating recently, Kyuhyun and Sungmin. The said boys didn't say back, they just held their hands tightly. Hnageng wraps his arm to Heechul's curved and girly waist, "Aren't all of us famous? The girls ship all of us, Chullie. Even boys, right? Except of Shindong, he already has Nary( Sry, the name is Nary, Oppa's ex-gf, right?)"

The fangirls were shouting out of their lungs. They were even holding the banners for all couples, like 'KyuMin forever', 'KyuMin137', 'Let's KyuMin ever', etc. Kyuhyun ust saw KyuMin banners cuz he didn't interested in ohters, just only his Minnie. Then both of all saw the banner, wrote 'Min oppa, plz hugs Kyu oppa always'. Suddenly, Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun without saying anything. Kyuhyun just smiled and asked his bf, hugged him back "Fan-service or what?" But Sungmin acted like that he didn't heard anything and let go Kyuhyun.

All of the friends went to their sharing apartment by bus cuz school was already finished.

 

8 years ago:

They all graduated from the high school, but all of them were staying together. Kyuhun and Sungmin shared the room, when Kangteuk, Eunhae, Zhoury, Sibum, Yewook and lastly Hanchul shared with Shindong. But Shindong got kicked out by Heechul and he had to stayed with Yewook, the couple accepted him happily, not like Heechul. Hangeng didn't say even a word in this case and Shindong didn't mind them at all cuz they were BFF.

All the things are fine between the couple, friends. They went to the same collage, taking Musical major and they met their most of the fangirls and fanboys from their school.

Kyuhyun had the really great time with Sungmin and his friends, he didn't get bored by the routine things. But seem like Sungmin wasn't pleased being eith him sometimes. When Kyuhyun asked 'What's wrong, babe?' , Sungmin just shook his head in NO. They cuddled a lot, kissed a lot, enjoyed the things together. But they didn't had , even not a bj or hj, Kyuhyun just made Sungmin happy without any ual cases.

 

6 years ago:

They had for sometimes, once a week or more. Since they were Uni-Students, they didn't got time so much and besides this, they got some part time jobs to make money. The couple enjoyed the single little things, like reading together, listening music and just small chattings abotu the day. Kyuhyun thought he and Sungmin enjoyed the times together, but it was that he was only one who liked the all of the moments? He never thought about that though. Their friends joyed too. All the things were looked like great, fine. But later, he knew that he was totally wrong.

 

4 years ago:

He and Sungmin throw the fights a lot all the years, but Sngmin was the only one who got mad first. As dor Kyuhyun, he couldn't stand with his bf's nger, he always made his first move to cancel the fights. He loved Sungmin like this. Only, first, last and true love. But they got already passed the over 4 years with throwing fights, making love, studying, working and fooling around with friends. But as the 4 years had passed, it became the more fights and less making love. 

Sungmin always picked a fight  first over a little things like Kyuhyun hugged him from behind without warning him, kissed him in th public. Kyuhyun didn't understand that wahy his Minnie so upset over little things. But he still loved him.

 

3 years ago:

Sungmin started to ask, "Why do you love me? Are you sure that you love me? Is it just a game that playboys always want to make to have fun?"

"What the hell is all of those questions? Don't you believe me, my love, my soul?" Kyuhyun controlled his anger cuz he didn't want to throw a fight with Sungmin.

Sungmin just frowned and said "Never mind, gotta go to cafe now, have over-time. Don't wait for me to sleep, good night." before Sungmin got out  from their room, Kyuhyun grabed his hand to close him and asked "Where's my good night kiss? I don't have it for a month. Just on the cheek, com'on"

But Sungmin took his hand from the younger "Kyu, I'm tired. Later, okay? Have to go now, bye."

The door was shut by a force. The tears came down, Kyuhyun just let it be.

 

2 years ago, Feb, 3th, Kyuhyun's BD:

"Why do you give the knife? I don't know where and how to use. As you know, I don't even cook a ramen, babe. I mean I adore your present even though you don't have to give me, Minnie. But isn't that weird? No one would give a present to his bf like that."  Sungmin just smiled widely  and said, "Dunno, have no any idea. There's no reason." He shook his head to bounce his lttle pony-tail. Kyuhyun didn't asked anymore and just kissed his bf's cheek. Sungmin smiled so rarely.

"I love you, Minnie. Do you love me too?" Kyuhyun asked his bf cuz he had never got the 'I love you too' from the start. Kyuhyun did't ask him to say cuz he didn't want to make upset Sungmin. Sungmin just pushed Kyuhyun from him and said "Since today's your BD, do you want have now or later? I'll let you have with you, but just be quick, I'm getting sleepy. Kyuhyun just nodded and started getting , but he was not in the mood. Sungmin was already and then ....  ....

this was their last making love, Kyuhyun didn't know at that time.

 

Over a year ago: 

Kyuhyun heard a weird rumor from his friends, to be exact, from the conversation of Leeteuk and Siwon. Thanks to their big mouth even though he just heard by accidently, he rushed into their room and found Sungmin laying on the bed, talking with someone and laughing widely.

Kyuhyun angrily tossed the ph away from Sungmin and Sungmin got shocked. "Is it true that you are dating with a girl who is a musical actress, older than you?"

Sungmin just smirked and looked up the younger with the look 'Oh, you already know?'

Kyuhyun asked again "IS THAT ING TRUE?" this time, he got mad so badly.

"Yes, so what? Let's break up, Cho Kyuhyun! I'm sick of being together with a queer like you."

How can Sungmin said that to him. Queer? Yes, he's a in queer for Sungmin only.

"Look, Cho Kyuhyun, I 'M GETTING SICK OF ACTING LIKE A GAY. I'm straight and you are just a gay. Let's break up. From now, I have nothing to say you anymore. And I',m going to change the room, I mean the room we made for any cases. So it's mean you can get the whole room. Bye, cya?" Sungmin said in mocking tone an waited for any upcoming questions that would asked by the younger.

"So you never loved me from the start? All the things we shared and joyed together?" Kyuhyun sobbed now. Sungmin nodded "Go on, Imma listening."

"Making love?"

"Oh, DROP this making love part, those were just . Making love is only called when the two people are loved each other and do it. And I don't love you, I NEVER did. Look, do you want to stay you life as a queer? No way, man! I CAN'T EVEN THINK BEING A GAY. I love my girl. By the way, please note my girl's name. Kim Saeun. So bye. I already moved out my stuffs to my room."

Sungmin left him in the room alone, he never came back to the room. Now, Kyuhyun was alone. Kyuhyun never saw him from that ime, it was the last time. But he faced the things bravely for a year. All the rest of the guys felt bad about him and little upset to Sungmin, but pretended like it was not a big deal.

 

 Before 2014,12, 13th:

Sungmin moved out of their apartment and live back to his parents' house and bought the house for his future family. Sungmin and his future wife made a lot of plan for their wedding, without caring anyone. All of the friends got upset more, but Sungmin didn't seem to care, neither Kim Saeun. They just focused for their wedding. The wedding photos came out after taose, thae wedding invitation came out.

All  of those things reach to Kyuhyun, but he just ignored all them, he was fighting the memories alone for a year and couldn't take it anymore. He burned all those things in the bathroom.  But in front of eveyone, he acted like he was just a normal, but who was he fooling around? Of course, all the friends knew, but couldn't help anything. Comfortings weren't accepted by Kyuhyun, he didn't need them.

Leeteuk asked to Kyuhyun to sing a song for Sungmin and Saeun, this was requested by Sungmin. That hurt Kyuhyun more. Kyuhyun said angrily "Get the out from my room" and Leeteuk stepped out from the room sadly while shaking his head to Siwon. They sighed together.

 

The present time, 2014,12,13th:

Both of the bride and groom look so happy, all of the family and realtives are here from both sides. All the friends are here too, but not in the mood to congrat their friend happily.  All are here, except of Kyuhyun. Sungmin searches Kyuhyun at everywhere. He feels something bad, but not sure what is this.

The wedding goes on . . . .   . . .

The wedding ends now, the husband and the wife are about to leave for honeymoon. Friends back to their appartment. The first one who enters the room is Zhoumi. He walks to the kitchen to get some water and ther he sees

"OH MY GOD, Guys, COME AND LOOK AT KYUHYUN!!!!!" H e screams loudly. All the guys rushed to the kitchen, there are a lot of blood from Kyuhyun's throat. Blood cover his upeer body. Kangin calls the ambulance immediately. Heechul calls to Sungmin. He knows he shouldn't call, but anyway "Hello, come to the apartment and don't ask why!"

Sungmin arrives in three minutes, the ambulance and the polieces aren't not arrive yet. When Sungmin sees Kyuhyun, he suddenly feels like he doesn't have legs anymore, the vision becomes blur, fill with warm tears. He blames to himslef. All of them are crying now, the polices and the ambulance arrive now.

 

......................................................................................................................................................................

 

Sungmin now only see Kyuhyun almost everwhere, just hear his voice. The way the younger smile, talk, hug and kiss him. All are gone now, he was so STUPID! Thedamn things are changed now, he admitted that he is the one who made all those situations. He killed his love by the knife. Sungmin is like a mad man now, the guiltys eat him up now. Kim Saeun doesn't even care him anymore. H e doesn't love her from the first, he just love only Kyuhyun. He did wrong things cuz he didn't believe Kyuhyun love him for real. Sungmin enjoyed all the single things with Kyuhyun.

 

He can't understand himslef anymore, didn't understand. He won't forgive himself from letting Kyuhyun die. So he request to give him the knife he gave Kyuhyun for BD present. The polieces believe that he won't do anything with this knife so give it to him. As soon as he feels the knife in his hand, the tears fill up in his eyes again.

 

Not so soon, he follows the way Kyuhyun did. Now, they can start their new life in the other lives together happily with no angst.

 

THE END

 

     ..................................................................................................................................................................