Final.

Tea For Two

Jongin leaned against the balcony railing, arms crossed with a small tea cup in his hands. The wind blew slightly, ruffling his hair as it flew by. His eyes lingers upon the city, people ran back and forth while he leaned against a railing at nine in the morning.

 

Kyungsoo liked tea. Not cold or lukewarm but hot fresh tea. He liked to drink it in the morning, Jongin would often join him. “You're going to be late.” Speak of the devil. Jongin turned his head slightly, just enough to look at Kyungsoo who's hair was still messy and was dressed in Jongin's white shirt (that was way too big for him) and pajamas bottoms. Jongin shrugged. “I'll be fine.” Kyungsoo yawned and rolled his eyes. “Just because your dad owns the company doesn't mean you can be late whenever you want, Jongin.” It was Jongin's turn to roll his eyes. His lips touching the warm liquid of the tea. He straightened himself and stalked towards the table they had set up on the balcony, there a tea pot and another cup rest.

 

Hurry up if you want it fresh.”

 

Kyungsoo obeyed, small legs taking him to the table. He sat down, eyes filled with excitement at the minty smell of the tea. Jongin learned over time that mint was Kyungsoo's favorite. Settling himself down, Jongin blinked eyes focusing on the small purple marks that filled Kyungsoo's flawless neck. Pride swell in his chest and a smirk settled on his lips. “Pour me a cup already.” The smaller male pouted, eyes holding a certain look that said if he didn't hurry he would beat Jongin. So Jongin of course picked up the pot.

 

For some reason he felt his stomach drop, the air around him turned cold and he swears the he forgot how to breathe. “Kyungsoo-”

 

But the small male wasn't sitting there now. Besides Jongin was an empty chair, neatly sitting there – untouched. Jongin's hands shook and his heart raced. His lips parted as he panted, trying to catch some kind of oxygen in his lungs. His wonder searched for a reason as to why Kyungsoo just disappeared. As to why the air around him was thick and cold, hard to breathe.

 

It wasn't until he poured the cup of tea that Jongin realized – he was all alone.

 

Kyungsoo liked tea. Not cold or lukewarm but hot fresh tea. He liked to drink it in the morning, Jongin would often join him.

 

But not Jongin drinks alone and his tea is cold because Kyungsoo died and is drinking his tea with angels in the morning.