finale.

A Valentine That Will Last Forever

you JunMyeon

((A Valentine That Will Last Forever))

 

I wake up as the alarm ringing,quickly turn it off before the alarm wake up the boy who is sweetly sleep next to me.It’s feel so damn right to have him next to me when I woke up,he make me feel great to start every new day.And today is special day,a day to celebrate,A Valentine Day.

 

A day that every couple showed their love to each other.

 

I kissed his cheek,make him stirred but still do not open his eyes,still in his deep sleep.I washed my face before went to the kitchen to do breakfast for us,I’m thinking what to make as I look what we have in the refrigerator and cabinets.There are nothing much left since we do not have time to refill it but I think a simple breakfast will do,something simple but special and sweet,maybe?

 

DONE!

 

http://www.more4kids.info/uploads/Image/Feb/heart-shaped-pancakes.jpg

 

I put both plates on the table nicely,a plate that consist of heart shaped pancakes and the sweet mapple syrup topping plus a butter and to make it more sweet,I put some berries on the plate,well,Junmyeon love berries. I took out orange juice in the refrigerator,since Junmyeon can’t drink milk in the morning.As I rearranged the plates and glasses,I feel a hands on my waist,backhugging me.

 

I tapped his hands softly,asked him to break the hug,before I turned to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips,he formed a cute smile,I make him sit and asked him to eat the breakfast I made.I can see the sparkling in his eyes as he ate the pancakes,I knew he love it,especially when there are berries.

 

“Delicious.” He said as he put his fork and knife on the empty plate.

 

“Of course,I’m the one who made it.” I grinned to him as he is drinked his juice.

 

“Well,it will be better if I’m the one who make it.” He said after he put his glass on the table,look at me with a confident face.

 

And I almost laughed when he said that,

 

“Oh baby,we know what will happen if you the one who make pancakes.”

 

“What?” His voice is demand for answer,the answer that we both knew,

 

“It will burn.” I laughed a loud as I spilt it out.I remember the day I was sicked,and he confidently said he will make pancakes for me but at last I’m the one who make it since he almost burned our kitchen and his pancakes can’t be eaten at all cause I never see a black pancakes before,and I bet it’s not safe to be eaten.

 

“But I can make other food.” He mumbles a words,pouting his lips.

 

I giggles,he’s damn cute.

 

“Yes,you can but not a pancakes.”

 

We’re cuddling on the couch,before he put his head on my laps,look at me while  I rubbed his soft hair slowly and gently.Since it’s valentine,we both take off day from works,well mostly to say that I’m the one who take off day since he’s the boss,he just take off day easily.

 

Valentine Day.

 

What I want to do with him on Valentine day???

 

I look at him with a sharp gaze,hopefully that I can read his mind,maybe I can do what he want to do in Valentine,but I can’t.I do not have an ability to read other’s mind.I pouted,make him pinch my mouth softly.

 

“Yaaaahh.” I push his hands off my mouth softly.

 

“You look so cute like that make me want to kiss you.”

 

“NO KIS-“

 

“Let’s go to Namsan Tower.” He cut me out,make me blinked my eyes,blent his sentences inside my heart.

 

Namsan Tower?

 

Valentine Day?

 

Namsan Tow-

 

“YES!YES!Let’s gooo~!” I stand up immediately make him fall on the floor.

 

I look at him with a grinned,I forgot that he on my laps just now.

 

“I’M SORRY.” I ran up to our bedroom before he can chase me,well mostly he still can catch me up and at last,I will be on the floor cause he attacked me with his weird stuffs.

 

To be inside the ‘couple section’ closet is the best.We’re normally do not wear a couple clothes when we have our date or so on but since today is kind of special day,I mean Valentine.We decided that we will wear a couple clothes.I’m so happy about this,you know what we have more than 25++ couple wears but we only wear 2 or 3 times only.Blame this to Kim Junmyeon cause is freaking don’t want to be in couple clothes cause he think we will look more cute and attract others attention.Honestly,I don’t understand the way he think.

 

http://data.whicdn.com/images/31615520/tumblr_m4ockffzAv1rrzualo1_500_large.png

 

Our hands are locked together as we walked inside the Namsan Tower,I’m proudly wear the black hoodies,cause it’s matching with the boy next to mine,but he wear grey one.This kind of stuff make me feel like I’m totally his and he is mine.I’m weird,right?But I don’t care,I still love it!

 

We go to the top of Namsan Tower and entered the shop,we bought a cute couple padlock,it’s grey in colour,for Junmyeon,it writen ‘LO’ and have a boy doddle holding a heart and under the ‘LO’ it have  a ‘H.I.’,same goes to mine padlock but the different is mine was writen ‘VE’ instead of ‘LO’ and there are girl doddle,acted shy,I guess?Behind that,we write our message to each other.

 

I wrote : I wish there are always you and I on Valentine,spread our love forever.

 

He wrote : I love you,always!

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BTUX-2AlQ9c/UMBtIE3ooRI/AAAAAAAAAFU/4sHNOxQ_V88/s1600/P1130056-734501.jpg

 

We locked the padlock together before throw the key.

 

We went to Capi Capi Loom Loom Café to have our lunch.This is one of our favourite café since the theme is cute and comfortable at the same time.Thanks to Chanyeol and Sehun who introduced this café to us,well,both of them obsses with the café since it focus on cute stuff such as Rilakkuma.

 

We have a small conversation and some cute fight to decide where we should go next.He want to watch a movie title ‘Somewhere Only We Know’ cause he said that Kris is one of the actor,and he is a fanboy of Kris,I do not have a problem with his ‘fanboying side’ but I’m not a movie person,I don’t like to go to cinema and watch a new movie,I don’t like it.

 

At last,I won!We’re not gonna watch the movie,but I will buy the dvd when it came out cause I bet this boy want to watch it freaking damn much.I walked happily as I pull him to walk faster,we’re gonna go skating!There are a place that always open for ice skate even there are not winter season and I love it.

 

Skate on Valentine is the sweetest thing to do.

 

Luckily,the skate is not too crowded so it’s more easy for us to move around and enjoy our moment.I for sure remember this moment cause Junmyeon look so handsome while he’s skating,should I said that I will minus the moment all girls’ eyes on him,watching him like they want to eat him alive.I should mark him as mine,errrhhhh!

 

After an hour,we’re in our way to shops,suddenly he let go of my hand,I turned around to look at him with pout and confused face,

 

“Waeee?”

 

“Let’s separate and buy Valentine gift to each other.” He grinned.

 

“I don’t want,I want to walk with you.” I try to grab his hand back but he quickly gave me a peck on cheek then whisper ‘Let’s meet soon’ before run away,my mouth hanging open,can’t believe that he left me like this,damn Junmyeon,I will kill you when I found you.

 

I enter a shop,its look like a bakery but at the same time it look like a gift shop.As I enter the shop,I feel amazed at the design of the shop,it’s feel so romantic.It full of variety kind of sweets and cookies,and maybe some cakes.Is this bakery?

 

“Welcome to Luve Shop,are you here to looking something for your Valentine?” One of the worker approach me,I just bow to her before nodded.

 

“Great,you came to the right place.Here,you can make a fast handmade cookies or sweet or either cake to your Valentine.Would you like to?” She smile to me,I think for awhile before nodded,

 

“It’s sound great.I will make one.”

 

“Nice,what would you like to make?”

 

“Cookies.”

 

http://shutterbooth.com/philadelphia/files/2011/02/mason-jar-valentine.png

 

I carefully put the cookies inside the jar,which I designed in on my owned.As I done,the worker took the jar and bring it to the counter while I followed her from behind.She put the jar inside a red love bag before gave it to me,I pay for it and said thank you.I’m heading to another shop to buy a new pyjamas for us to wear a night.

 

I’m waiting for him at the spot he left me just now.He’s not here,

 

Where is he?

 

I feel someone tapped my shoulder,I look at him,quite dissapointed when the person who tapped me is not Junmyeon!Myeon,I want you!!!

 

“What?” I aksed the person,he kindly gave a small note written ‘Follow the guy,he will bring you to me’.I knew the hand-writing very well,Junmyeon.I followed the guy from one place to another place,each places that we stop by,I got a new note,a note that written by one and only Kim Junmyeon,I wonder where he is.It’s almost eight pm but I still don’t meet Kim freaking Junmyeon.I took the last note on the bench at the park,it written ‘Come to me,right now’.I feel like I want to punch his head,how could I go to you when I don’t know where you are.

 

The guy smiled at me before asked me that I’m ready or not,I just nodded weakly.I’m so tired and I want to hug Junmyeon and cuddle on our bed.I wided my eyes as I knew where he’s driving me to,my castle where is Junmyeon is the king and I’m the queen and maybe the prince and princess are coming soon.

 

“Thank you so much.” I bowed to the guy before run,entered my house.

 

It’s so dark.

 

I switched on the light,once again my mouth hanging opened when I realise there are a tons of balloon on the air and some on the floor,I walked to the living room,the living room feels like its burning in love and romantic warmth.My gaze land on the table where there are a note with a three white roses,I picked the roses and the note before read it ‘kitchen’.My legs fastly walked to the kicthen,jumped myself to him as I saw him.

 

“Wo-wow,there!” He kind of shocked when I jumped on him,but I don’t care.

 

He hugged me back before break the kiss to look at my face,I refused to look at him.He lift up my chin before gave me a quick sweet kiss,he dragged me to the table,which is full with a western food and candles?

 

“Are we gonna have candle light dinner?”

 

As I said that,the kitchen already dark,but the light from the candle make this moment feel romantic.We ate like usual,and of course I mad at him after remember that he left me alone.We clean the kitchen after we finished all the food.I wiped my wet hands,a moment later,Junmyeon gave a small note,I look at him,he nodded,make me took the note and read it ‘go to our bedroom’.

 

He backhugged me as we make our way to our bedroom.Slowly I opened the door,my eyes wided as I entered the bedroom,the living is pretty with those decoration but the bedroom is more than amazing,it’s just perfect.It’s feel like Valentine,and yes today is Valentine.There are rose petals everywhere,a lot of candles brighten up this room even though the light is switch off,and there are a two big bears sitting sweetly on our sofa.And beside the bears,there are a few gifts nicely wrapped.I bet all of the gifts are for me.This boy never give me a gift,instead he gives me the gifts.

 

I walked slowly to the bed,hold each roses petals,it’s soft,just like Junmyeon’s skins.On the bed,there are a medium red heart shaped note,I picked it up before read it silently,as my tears slipped down.

 

                Dear my love you,

                                Every single day I gave you a piece of my heart until there are none for me,but I never regret it cause I knew that you did the same.Even you’re not,I’ll never regret to give it to you.It’s mean that I love you yesterday,today,tomorrow,and forever.And I want you to be my valentine every years until there are no me on this Earth.Will you?

XOXO,

Kim Junmyeon.

 

I look at him who is stand at the door frames,a many ‘yes’ slipped from my mouth as I run to him,hug him like there are no tomorrow.The words are not the sweetest words that I have heard,but the words meants the best for me,and it’s from Junmyeon,my forever Valentine.

 

“Thank you so much.” I mumble as I continue to hug him.

 

We shared a few kisses,a sweet romantic words and skinships like always.Today is the best Valentine ever and next year will be better than this and so on.The clock already showed 12:03 a.m but still there are we,on the bed,shared many kissed,already forget all the gifts that we buy to each other.There are still tomorrow for the gifts.

 

Let us remember this Valentine before the next Valentine coming,

 

A Valentine That Will Last Forever.

 

Cause him and me always together.

 

Happy Valentine,Love.

 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a2/b8/c0/a2b8c04c25f099f96f324198d283074f.jpg https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/68/cd/38/68cd38b4f20afcf20fc40203e2953cf8.jpg