Happy Valentine, Love

Happy Valentine, Love

Onew was laying on his bed while listening to Blue Night. Yes, of course he did it every night. How could he miss his boyfriend’s radio program? Jonghyun’s busy schedule lately made them both couldn’t meet up. So, this Blue Night was his way to replace Jonghyun’s presence.

“JongD, tomorrow is Valentine day. It will be my first date with my current boyfriend,” Onew smiled hearing Jonghyun read a listener’s message. “Tomorrow, I’ll be hosting Blue Night. Tomorrow is live show for me!”

Onew couldn’t help but giggling at Jonghyun’s childish reply to his listener. “Do you envy your listener since she has a date with his boyfriend, Jjong?” Onew muttered, smiling at his own thought.

He grabbed his phone and started to type. “Were you trying to tell me indirectly that you want to date tomorrow?” Onew sent his text to Jonghyun even though he knew the younger wouldn’t read his message.

It was predictable. Jonghyun kept talking about his thought and daily routine although Onew’s message has been delivered to him.

“When I go home after working, I’d like to talk with my dog. After listening for a while, my dog will go away,” Jonghyun said to his listener. “Perhaps she thinks ‘It’s noisy. I am going to sleep.’”

Onew grinned at Jonghyun’s new confession.

==================================================================

Jonghyun rarely came back to his dorm after Blue Night. It was always nearly 3 a.m. after his broadcasting and he didn’t want to disturb his band mates with his coming. So, he preferred to come home every night. Tonight was not an exception.

==================================================================

Usually, Roo would welcome him once he opened his house door. “Roo… Roo…” Jonghyun called his puppy when she didn’t come up the moment he stepped in to his home.

“Where is Roo? Does Soodam noona take her to her room?” Jonghyun asked himself while dragging his feet towards his room.

 

“Which one do you want to talk to tonight, Roo or me?”

Jonghyun was startled when he walked in to his room and found someone already occupied his bed.

“Hyung? Onew hyung?” Jonghyun uttered in surprised. “What are you doing here?”

“You haven’t answered my question. Which one do you prefer, me or Roo?” Onew patted Roo’s head who was sitting beside him while eyeing Jonghyun walked to him.

“What are you talking about?” Jonghyun sat on the edge of his bed, right beside his boyfriend.

“You said you always talk to Roo every time you come home from working. So here I am. I am here to listen to your story so you don’t need to talk to Roo,” Onew explained fiercely. “Just let her sleep.”

Jonghyun chuckled hearing the older’s words. “So, are you jealous at Roo?” he teased Onew, rubbing his boyfriend’s thigh with his hand.

Onew grinned stupidly. “Why don’t you just come to our dorm and talk to me? You know I’ll always listen to you and the others whenever you need me,” he took Jonghyun’s hand to his.

“I don’t want to disturb you and the others sleeping, hyung,” Jonghyun answered softly. “I know you will listen and that’s why I don’t come to our dorm because I’ll wake you up from your sleep.”

“Of course not. You won’t disturb me. Just come to me whenever you need someone to talk to,” Onew reassured. “Otherwise, just date Roo if you prefer to talk to her instead of me.”

Jonghyun smiled seeing Onew pouted cutely. “Let’s sleep. I’m tired.”

“Promise me first,” Onew persistent.

“Okay.. I promise. Now, let’s sleep.”

Onew moved to give Jonghyun space. Jonghyun smiled seeing the beautiful creature in front of him. “Thank you for tonight, hyung,” he said, his fingers tracing Onew’s arm.

“My pleasure,” the older replied, pecking his lips lightly. “Jamongie…”

“Hmmm…”

“Do you want a date tomorrow?”

“You know I want it so much, my love. But you know as well how crazy my schedule is.”

“I know. But, I want you to know that you are loved by everyone and someone here is really want to spend his Valentine day with his boyfriend,” Onew talked slowly, his eyes never leave Jonghyun’s.

“Can’t I accompany you to Music Core tomorrow? We can watch movie, dinner or just take a walk after that before you start your radio program,” Onew offered. “And then, I’ll come with you to Blue Night, just watching you working, and we’ll come home. How does it sound?”

Jonghyun didn’t say anything. He caressed Onew’s check before closing the gap between them, pressing his lips to Onew’s. He kissed him slow and lovely. “Sweet, as sweet as you,” he said before connecting their lips again.

“Happy Valentine, love.”

==================================================================

Happy Valentine ^^

It’s just a drabble. I didn’t intend to write this in this Valentine day. It just popped up in my mind when I was listening to Blue Night tonight.

Jonghyun’s statement gave me inspiration that turned out like what you just read…

Hope you like this short story….