I know

I know: Is this it? Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hakyeon looked longingly at the door, waiting it to open, waiting for him. Would he come today, or would he stay out? What mattered right now that he would come back, he would right? Hakyeon had probably sat around the wooden dining room table for hours now, waiting for him to come back. It was already 7 pm. He would wait another hour, but if he hadn’t come back until then, he knew that he would spend the night alone.

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon had probably lived together for a year now, after dating for 3 long years, they decided to buy an apartment together. They had even talked about getting married, but recently such kind of words didn’t leave Taekwoon’s mouth. It was either ‘I’m tired’ or ‘I have a lot of work right now, so I need to stay some more at work’. Hakyeon of course understood that Taekwoon’s job was demanding, even his paycheck could tell him that, but he just needed Taekwoon close, be by his side. He didn’t need a house near the sea or a luxurious villa, he needed Taekwoon. He knew why Taekwoon was distant though, he’d knew for some months now, and that it wasn’t his work.

 

Hakyeon’s finger had gone numb during these hours, constantly touching the table with the top of his finger, counting the seconds, so he folded his hand. He was such a fool.

 

A tear fell down upon Hakyeon’s dry fist, then another. He wouldn’t let Taekwoon see this, him vulnerable, showing his weakness. He didn’t want his pity, he wanted Taekwoon's love. The love that he’d show him for those three years, the sweetness and even the small fights they had, whether if it was for which ice cream flavor or if they’d wear couple clothes. He missed it all. Even the one time when they'd fought so much that Hakyeon left the apartment, only for Taekwoon to run after him, pulling him closer into his embrace. It wouldn't happen now, still he longed for Taekwoon's embrace, his sweet kisses, his rough kisses, him leaving kiss marks to show that Hakyeon was his.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter