A Bad Thing [Jungkook X Oc]

Kookielaxy's Fanfic Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A bad thing[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]The bad things that you did to me was unbearable but I still gave it all to you. I'm the foolish one here,since the people that I know called me that.I know you treat me the same, like I am just one of your toys  yet my lips still can't stop telling that I love you. Such a bad thing.I stared blankly on my screen phone,not knowing what to do after the bitter break up between us.I was at the corner of the room,my raven locks were tousled in infinite knots and dark bags hung low under my lifeless eyes.Shedding my newly formed tears,i decided to change my clothes but I found it hard just to lift a finger.My energy was drained due to last night's fight.Maybe I deserved this,for being to gentle and caring towards you.I despised those girls,the one you treated like this.Do they feel the same like me after what you had done?If so,i should feel bad for them but no,i just felt loathe and hatred towards them because their just as stupid and idiotic as  me."Solji eat up,you've been in your room for a few days now,at least treat your poor tummy sweetie" someone knocked my door making my body primly flinch."ok" I replied back at her but the truth was,i dont feel hungry at all,it's like my body was giving me a negative respond about this break up,it felt wrong to me."are you okay?" she asked me..."i'm fine" I mumbled back but as those words escaped from my lips,i could feel those bloody tears stinging my eyes again.Why am I crying?because you are a douchébag.I hate you.I ran my fingers through my hair,massaging my scalp at the same time to calm my self down but I know it will never work since i'm going to screw it anyways.My knees sank on the ground as my face was covered with both my sweaty palms.the next minute,my room was filled with my ugly cry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [  1 week earlier. ]                                                                                                                 "Yeri!you should'nt be that harsh to your boyfriend" I scolded my sister as she grimaced."what do you know about dating" she replied back,arching one of her brows.I scowled before sitting across her."i'm not single you know?Jungkook's my boyfriend" I rolled my brown orbs before she arched both her eyebrows now,acting serious I assume."what do you mean,Jeon Jungkook's still your boyfriend?" she straighten her spine,anticipating to hear what i'm going to answer. "Of course" I dipped my head to one side before her eyes went wide."Sooyoung's dating her" she said and my mouth went dry."i think you're mistaken him for someone else" I shook my head in disagreement "it's true,come on,follow me" Yeri then dragged my hand to my car."drive to that italian store downtown" she demanded me and I did.                                                      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter