Memories

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

Welcome to chapter 8 my curious readers!

Now is when the story really begins...

So, lets get started shall we? ~~~

 

BTW: Italics in this chapter is used to show a memory

**********************************************************************************************

Amber POV:

Her body feeling numb and afraid of collapsing, Amber sat down with a thud. She took large gulps of air trying to calm herslf down; she didnt want her fans to worry...Her fist clenched one side of her plaid button up as she looked over to the MCs that seemed to be happily talking about something. 'Could they have somehow found out?' Amber thought as she bit her bottom lip. 'No, how could they? The chances of them finding it is nearly impossible. And even if they did find it, theres no way they could have connected it back to me...But the fact that they arranged this trip when Im on this show cant simply be a concedence' Her thoughts began to jumble with "what ifs". "Am, you okay?" a deep voice interrupted her private heart attack death-er-moment. "K-Kris?" Amber whispered, looking up into his eyes. Amber could see the slight shock in his face; he knew she wasnt okay-or maybe he was shocked about the sudden change in tone of her voice. Amber blushed slightly, looking down onto her lap. 'Dammit! I sounded so vulnerable! Like some helpless damsel!' Amber, completly ignoring Kris concered gaze, looked back up towards the MCs who were now showing pictures of Tea Mountain Village. The mixture of emotions that flooded her from the familiar, beautiful, lush scenry of the village wasnt a suprise to Amber. As the images flashed by, a memory resurfaced in Ambers mind.

A memory of many years ago...

She didnt understand, Amber didnt understand at all. She had been living in this world for thirteen years but still she has yet to understand why...why did people think she was so different? A slight groan escaped from her as another kick landed on her stomach. Amber curled herself up more as the kicks and punches increased. But what caused the rips in her clothes, the large bruises across her body, her blood slowly streaming onto the floor, and the burning tears in her eyes were not the attacks from the several senior girls that hovered over her. No, for Amber, the things that hurt the most were the words that came out of their mouths; curses, questions, and insults that deemed her existence as worthless. Every thing they said was a knife wound to her, hurting her mentally. She clenched her teeth as one girl -Amber couldnt see which one, her sight was now blurry- dug her long nails into Ambers scalp and slammed her head into one of the bench seats of the locker room, calling her a... she didnt even know what the word meant. Amber opened one eye, a small stream of blood running down the other, as the group of girls walked away laughing. She couldnt move. All she could do was silently cry.

'Why am I so different?

Why do they all hate me so much?

The only difference is the clothes I wear...'

Amber thought, trying hard to not let a sound out. She clenched and unclenched her fist, tears rolling down from across her face and dropping onto the floor.

'Am I wrong? Am I bad person for looking like this?'  she thought, a cry finally escaping from her trembling lips.

She then opened her eyes and saw a pair of black sneakers. She turned her head slightly to see a familiar, comforting figure. 'Gege?'she thought as she looked up at the tall teenage boy. She noticed his fists curled up and his jaws tight. "G-gege?" her voice cracked as she called out to her gege. He immediatly kneeled infront of her and lifted Amber up in his arms gently yet swiftly. He then started to run towards the direction of, what Amber assumed, was the nearest hospital. Amber looked into his sharp eyes, a tornado of emotions raging through them-overbearing sadness and tremendous anger. She could even feel his emotions through out his body; he held Amber gently but his muscles were also tensed. She knew immdeiatly what he was thinking of doing. "Gege, no. You know you cant do that..." Amber said with the remaining strength she had left. She saw his jaw tighten. "I know..." he said. Amber signed in relif. She couldnt let those senior girls end up in coma...or worse. Even though Amber knew how to defend herself through taekwondo, she couldnt get into a fight...she had to have a clean record. So there was no way she would let her triple-crown-black-belt-mix-martial-art-ninja-assiaian-gege massacre them. "Gege..." she whispered as he slowly layed her onto the hospital bed, refusing to let the nurses do it themselves, "Yes?" he said, a worried look on his face, preparing to move Amber to another hospital if the nurses were hurting her. "Dont tell dad and mama..." she said. Gege looked at her, eyes b with pain for her, and hestinetly nodded, clenching the side of the bed. She looked at her gege and smiled, gratefullness shimmering in her eyes. She reached over to his fist that immediatly loosened its grip on the bed at her contact. 'Thank you gege...' she thought to him mentally. When he smiled to her slightly Amber knew he understood. Amber then looked over to the ceiling, not able to keep her eyes open any more, she closed them. 'How can I tell dad and mama that people hate me because of who I am when they are the parents who created me...?' she thought as she finally drifted off to sleep, one last tear falling from her cheek. 

When Amber finally gained concious, she could tell that she was mostly healed. Bandages covered her wounds, from the largest cuts to even the smallest scratches.'Of course Im healed...I bet gege was death glaring the entire hospital to make sure I got better within the fastest time humanly possible' she thought with a slight laugh. She began to sit up against a pillow when she felt two strong arms helping her to sit up. She looked over at her gege sitting next to her on a stool. She smiled, 'I hope he wasnt sitting there the whole time.' she thought. Amber noticed the orangish sunlight that came in thorugh the window. "Gege, what time is it?" she said worried. "Dont worry, its only the evening" he replied. Amber signed with relif, if she had slept throught the next day, her parents would definetly worry. "Ambie, I have something to tell you" her gege said, his tone changing from relif to serious. Amber tilted her head slightly to the side, curious. But what she heard next was something that changed her life forever...

Her gege took a deep breath before starting, "Liu Yi Yun..." her gege started, his eyes piercing through hers. Ambers ears perked as she heard her chinese name that wasnt used too often.

"You are a princess"

............'Huh?'

Amber thought as her gege continued to look at her, as if waiting for a response. 'Did he just say what I think he just said?' The next series of images that popped through Ambers was of Hagrid telling Harry that he was a wizard because that was just as belivable as her gege telling her she was a...a...a princess? Amber broke into a laugh, holding her stomach as it still ached, but she couldnt stop her laughter. 'Her? A princess?! Her?' "Nice one gege! I havent heard that one before!" She said as she continued to laugh, "If Im a princess then your a Power Puff!" . Her gege gave her a look but her laughter didnt stop. Maybe she was starting to hear things because of all the beating. Her gege shook his head, "No, Ambie Im serious!" he said while holding both her shoulders. Amber stopped laughing and looked into his eyes. Not seeing a hint of humor, Ambers eyes widen. "W-what do you mean?" she said, her mind suddenly jumbled because of incomprehension. "I know this seems unbelivable but its the truth. Your descendants were royalty from China. But when your descendants were chased off to Taiwan, your family became the royalty of Taiwan." he said. "But-but that doesnt even make sense! Taiwan is a democratic!" she said, practically yelling. "Yes it is but...its complicated..." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Amber looked at her gege, still wondering if maybe he had smelled too much of the medication given to her. She then reached over to him, "I think youve been in the hospital for too long" she said, totally-kinda seroius. Her gege sighed and pinched the arch of his nose. "Okay, let me start from the beginning..." he said.

And till night, under the dim lights of the hospital, her gege described to Amber about the royal blood flowing within her...

But it was only until later that Amber was told of the true responsiblities she would hold as a princess...

 

Amber jumped slightly as the sound of music interuppted her recollection of the past. She looked over to the source of the soothing, gentle, yet deep voice. 'Kris...' she thought as she saw him singing his new song. She smiled and started to sway just like the audience as she saw the twinkle in his eyes. 'Im glad hes happy...' she thought, a new warmth and proudness spreading through her. 

His voice calmed Amber of her worries, just for a little bit.

But as soon as the song ended, the spell broke. And Amber began to breathe unsteadly once again.

She had to hide the fact that she was a princess. 

She had to...or else...or else-

 

And of course the first step to hiding royalty is hiding the palace...

But how would Amber protect her palace if they were heading straight for it?...

***********************************************************************************************

Poor Amber...

I pray that something like this never happened to her :(

To all those who have been through this just know:

in the words of Amber"Each person has his or her own charm and it is beautiful to show this as is."  

...And this is why I love her ^//^

 

tumblr_mud85jlGYZ1si961ko1_500.gif

large.gif

amber-liu-fx-gif.gif

Hehe her air hugs...^3^

I love her sooooo much >///<

And I love you guys too~ <3