Delirium tremens

SoulFighter Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Yunho, do you love me?- Jaejoong´s voice came out oddly honest while he stared at me, aproaching slowly in the dimly lit living room of that house the five of us lived in temporarily in korea. I laughed with my lips closed.

- Come on, Joongie. What´s up between you and Changmin? Iam sure it´s not that serious..- I inclined my head to look into his eyes. I couldn´t see him well with so little light.

- ....

Jaejoong sighted and covered his face with one hand.

- I kissed him.

 

-Hahaha again with that? Come on now, you are really something! Were you THAT drunk?- I said hiting his shoulder playfully.


-No..- Jae put my hand away.- No Yunho Iam not drunk. I kissed him because I wanted to.

 

-……. - I blinked twice, sceptical.- What´s that supposed to mean?

 

- that I kissed him! Because I wanted to! And Iam Not Drunk!
We look into each other´s eyes for a second. I couldnt read into his gaze. I took him by both shoulders to help him listen to me carefully. He must stop playing these games if later on he took them seriously.


- You cant do just what you want Jaejoong, not to that extent, you hear me?- He looked so hurt, avoiding my eyes.- Talk to me, tell what what got into you now?- I asked taking him by the chin to make him look at me. But his eyes where defiant. ¿Why as he suddently behaving this way?- Joongie, if there´s something I can do for you, ask me. If you need my help, tell me.just tell me what you need…

 

- That kiss is what I need. – He said in certainty and tremorous voice. He was driving me to the edge, I was a very patient one, but Jaejoong´s excentricities where over my head.

 

- And you think you are the only one wanting love? But we are a team, you cant go arround doing that, get over it!

 

- Its not that easy, you.. you cant fix it all Jung Yunho.- he said looking still defiant into my eyes.

 

I was getting sick of this many acronyms.

 

- This conversation is just ridiculous, do you want a kiss??

 

-Yes

 

-That´s all you want?

 

-Yes

 

I leaned forward.

 

-You are crazy..- He only had time to say that before I landed my lips on his. I holded to his arms and simply pressed our lips toghether. Then I backed. I was as astounished as him. – Never in my life I dared to think that your pride could reach this extent.

 

- Whasn´t this what you wanted?- He was too much. wasn´t this the end of the conversation?

 

- Are you kidding me? That was not what I..- but the lights turne don and we both looked to the door. Junsu was there, maybe from a few minutes ago.

 

- May I know just what the is happening here tonight?- Thundered Junsu at seeing the scene before him. Jaejoong and I kept silent, we didn´t know where to start from.

 

- May I please know why is Changmin all wind up in his room saying Jaejoong kissed him and what the heck are you doing over here in the darkness..? How is it that you dont know when to stop drinking and mess arround Jaejoong? Ah? – Shouted Junsu making his voice rebound all arround the house.

 

- Junsu Ah- Shouted Yoochun as well from his room.

 

Jaejoong covered his face with one hand and was looking at me. I was at a loss for words, I didn´t see the need of a scandal for all this. But so was Junsu who liked tranquility above everything else.

 

-Junsu stop shouting.- I reminded him. It won´t be the first time we where evicted from a building because of his scandals, name it, fit of anger or midnight serenades at full lung.

 

- YES! And so this how YOU solve this? Kissing him instead? But what the is wrong with all of you tonight?

 

- Junsu I said lower your voice.- I insisted.

 

- The go-gay fly is let loose arround here tonight..hahaha- Said Yoochun still from the room. Junsu stopped complaining, I dont know if from the shock or anger at listening that.

 

- And what´s gotten into you now, are you mad?- asked Junsu, who felt like nothing could surprise him more that night.

 

- Yoochun..you ´re such a kid…- I murmured almost laugthing. Joongie wasnt amused.

 

- I havent gone gay.- Said Jaejoong suddenly in a low voice. We all Heard Yoochun laughing his off when he listened to that.He was now at the corridor. But I barely could hold my own laught when Joongie kept talking over Yoochun´s laughter.- I just wanted… to.. kiss him. 
Junsu hissed soundly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter