1/1

Without any words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t supposed to be like that. I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with him, to fall in love that it will be so hard to ever forget about.

I was young when I met him; I was still a trainee in the company when he was introduced to be our member. When he came inside the practice room I was enchanted, but scared at the same time at how strong he was, how cool he was and that body of his…

When we debuted I felt like our relationship with the others grew stronger day by day, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t still feel awkward and small at his presence.

It wasn’t until I felt a slap on my on one of the days we were free from our schedules. I usually like to be , showing my body - even if I don’t like it. But that slap was from Joon which was totally strange by the fact that we are not even that close and were the only one in the dorm– the others went to grab dinner. I thought it was nothing at first until I came to conclusion that Joon like my very much and I couldn’t deny that I would blush and get a hard on every time he does that.

This playing sometimes got me on many nerves, since he would sometimes touch me and some days not. I don’t know how I still continue doing this for years. Even when we are away from Seoul and sleep in the hotels I would always end up with Joon in one room and if he thinks I’m not hearing him breathing over me or touching me slightly with his fingers, then he really is my pabo.

Thru those years I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter