Final

Hate or Love?

The story about Kim Hanbin, a not so popular kid. Well, he's popular in the class. Everybody knows him.

He does not care about the people around him but he do cares about his family and maybe his friends too. He's living a normal life (too normal and it's boring) except his friends' weird attitude which he always gets annoyed at and they'll ended up getting smack in the back of their head if it's too annoying.

"Good morning" Jinhwan greets and Hanbin greets back with a nod. "Can't talk? Poor you" Jinhwan says with an obvious sarcasm in his voice. "Well look at this, I'm talking" Hanbin rolls his eyes and Jinhwan follows suit.

"Hey people! Did you guys see the crying girl in the hallway?" JInhwan nods but Hanbin don't. "What's with her? Is she seeking for attention or-"

"The oh so called almighty Bobby did it"

"Again?"

"Well isn't that obvious? She keeps on screaming his name. It's getting annoying" Donghyuk covers his ears with his hand and sits down on an empty sit in front of them.

Truthfully, Hanbin knows this is going to happen because he witnessed the scene of Bobby and the girl.

"Hanbin can you please help me take the books from my table in the staff room?" Hanbin nodded at the teacher and walked out of the class. He walked down the hallway alone, well, not alone. With few student who're rushing to the toilet and few teacher who're walking to their class. He reached the staff room and took the book from the teacher's table.

Hanbin walked back into his class when suddenly he heard some whispering near a janitor's closet. Hanbin peeked to see who was it and he saw Bobby and a girl with long wavy hair whispering and the girl kept on giggling. Hanbin rolled his eyes. He felt pity for that girl. She's becoming the next victim of 'The Almighty Bobby'.

And truthfully, he hates Bobby since he moved here with all his might.

 

It's recess time and Hanbin is on his way to the rooftop. He usually eat at the rooftop alone when he have the mood to do so.

Hanbin pushes open the door and steps outside. He breathes in the cool air and sighs contently. He spreads out an old newspaper on the floor and sits down before unwrapping the sandwich he packed.

He looks at the watch on his wrist. "!0 minutes left till the recess is over" Then, he plucks in his earphone and plays his favorite song. He closes his eyes and enjoy the music, humming a little, when suddenly a shadow blocks the sunlight that's shining at him.

"Wha-"

"Why are you here? And who are you?" Hanbin looks up and he gasps. It's Bobby.

"Answer me. Why are you here?" Bobby asks again and Hanbin stands up. Woah Bobby's taller than me.

Hanbin just stares at Bobby's face. He have never seen him this close in his life.

"I-" Words won't come out of Hanbin's mouth. More like the words doesn't want to come out and the funny feeling in his stomach doesn't help either. Bobby walks closer to him and Hanbin's heart beats faster than normal and he starts to sweat.

"Are you stalking me?" Bobby asks, more like whispers. "N-No"

"Really?" Hanbin nods. "If you're not one, then get out of here" Bobby warns and points his finger to the exit.

"I said, get out of here" Hanbin doesn't know why but he obeys. He usually will fights back when people suddenly gets mad at him but this time, he don't. Hanbin looks up at Bobby and walks away toward the door.

Hanbin closes the door and he breathes out. He doesn't realize that he has been holding his breath. Hanbin puts his hand on his chest. "Why are you beating so fast?"

 

-

 

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Junhoe, one of Bobby's friend asks. "Rooftop. Wanna come?" He asks. "No thank you. Here, a girl asked me to give this to you" Junhoe sticks his hand out and Bobby grabs the letter from his hand. "Who the hell write letter these days?" Junhoe just shrugs and Bobby nods before walking away to the rooftop.

 

"What a day" He sighs and takes a deep breath of the fresh air. Bobby takes out the letter that Junhoe passed to him.

Bobby oppa,

 why did you have to do that to me?

 why are you so bad?

 why did you always broke the girls' heart?

 i thought you love me

     Written by, somebody that you used to love

"Somebody that I used to love?" Bobby chuckles. "Ridiculous" He crumples up the letter in his hand and throw it somewhere. He then wonders, why did he do that? Why is he so bad? Why did he always broke the girls' heart? Bobby sighs.

He's actually a nice guy but the sight of him playing with the girls' heart and bullying the nerds or the people who mess with him make the people have a bad impression towards him. It's not like he wants to play with the girls' heart. It's just that he haven't find his soulmate that can stop him from doing all the bad things. He had it once but they broke up because well, the girl cheated on him and she was caught red handed by him. And that leads him to become a playboy.

Bobby's thoughts are cut off when he hears the door to the rooftop being open by someone. A guy with a sandwich in his hand is walking calmly. Bobby watch every single thing he does like a stalker. "What is he doing here?" Bobby asks himself. He slowly walks toward the guy and stands in front of him. 

"Why are you here? And who are you?" The boy gasps and Bobby raises his eyebrow at him. "Why so shocked?" The guy won't answer his questions and just stares up at him. Bobby doesn't know why, but he find it cute. But still, this is his spot. The guy walks away, leaving the rooftop and Bobby just watch him walking away. A small voice in the back of his mind says, "it's him", so does his heart, but he shrugs away the feeling.

 

-

 

Hanbin have been really quiet these days (well not like he talks much though) and Bobby keeps on appearing in front of him too. Not really in front of him. Just walk past by him or just standing somewhere, talking with his friends near Hanbin and Hanbin would be nervous and he'll sweat.

 

Hanbin is running towards his class as fast as he can when he bumps into a tall guy.

"Don't you have any eyes?" The guy that Hanbin bumped into asks. "I-I'm sorry!" Hanbin immediately apologizes and bows. "Yeah, bow to me" Hanbin looks up at the guy with an annoyed face. "Excuse-" Hanbin froze. Bo-Bobby? 

"Hey! It's you!" Hanbin is still frozen in his spot. Not able to move. "We met at the rooftop" Bobby smirks. "Y-Yeah" Hanbin stutters and looks up at Bobby hesitantly. Their eyes meet and he feels like the world stops moving.

At that moment, Hanbin finally realizes what's with the funny feeling in his stomach, why is he sweating when he saw Bobby and why his heart beats faster when Bobby is near him.

And that's when Hanbin hates himself the most.

Hates himself for falling in love with Bobby.


This kind of doesnt it? T^T Sorry if it's not good T^T I tried my best writing this while I'm busy T^T

REQUEST OR SUBMIT FIC -> TUMBLR