Finale

I'm Your Man. [One-shot]

I'm Your Man


“Jieun, I am brake up with you” Sehun said.

Jieun said with worried on her face “why, you don’t love me anymore or you don’t happy by my side? But-”

“I said we have to break up!! Do you understand?? I don’t like bored people like you!! Just go away from me!!” Sehun snapped, while push Jieun from him.

Someone was watching Sehun and Jieun conversation. Jieun cried after Sehun left, she walked to her locker .On the way, she heard many people whisper to each other.

“Did you see that she got dumped by Sehun?”

 “I know!!”and then they laugh.

“I think Sehun just want to play with her”

“me too! Poor that silly girl”.

*Is that true Sehun just dump me, he doesn’t love me? He just wants to break my heart?* Jieun walked went to her locker.

. . .

The sound of ring can be heard by the entire student, Jieun walked away from the class after all gone to their house. Jieun walked to locker and she looked at window it’s rainy.

*the rain must be pity on me, today*.

When Jieun arrive to her locker and open it, take the homework after done Jieun closed it. Jieun sat on stair near the locker waited the rain until it stopped because she forgot to bring an umbrella.

Jieun closed her eyes, she doesn’t bother when she heard footstep walked closer and then someone called you.

“Jieun” the boy called, she opened her eyes.

“Do want me send to your house?” he smiled.

“ooh, Baekhyun” Jieun said, he just smiles.

“I have bad day today..” Jieun said while her face looked her light red converse shoes. Baekhyun’s face softens and he put down his umbrella.

He came closer and sat beside Jieun. “Don’t worried you can trough it without any of problem”.

Jieun still doesn’t move her eyes from her shoes.

*I will protect you, and I will watch you over* Wooyoung thought while looked at rain.

“I will do anything for you, you know that you can lean on me Jieun-ah..” Baekhyun said and she looked at his face.

“Can I?” Jieun asked

“Of course, you can!” Wooyoung smiled.

Jieun’s head lean on Baekhyun’s shoulder. He have happy smile on his face. “Baekhyun..” Jieun called him.

“ehmm...” Baekhyun replays.

“Why you always be my side when I sad” you asked.

“Because I am great person~” Baekhyun said.

Jieun smiled “gomawo, Baekhyun..”.

“Let’s go now, rain have stop now” Baekhyun said while hold Jieun’s hand. “Let’s me send to your house” Baekhyun said .

………………………………………..

They both walked side by side and quiet atmosphere comes.

*I don’t like this atmosphere, what should I said???* Jieun though.

* why she be quiet? She don’t like to have me by her side* Baekhyun thought.

 They both still walked with quiet atmosphere until arrive at Jieun house. 

“Thanks for send me to my house” Jieun said while looked at Baekhyun.

“It nothing”  Jieun said smile to Jieun.

Suddenly,

“Jieun-ah.. can I be your man?” Baekhyun asked Jieun while looked at her bright eyes.

“ohh.. my god..Byun Baekhyun...” Jieun said shock.

“I will wait you answer tomorrow, bye” Baekhyun walked away from Jieun.

“Wooyoung..” She mumbled, can’t say anything except his name.

 

-tomorrow morning, at the school-

*where is she? Don’t she now I waiting for her like forever* Wooyoung though.

“yaa! Hyung what you are waiting for?” Tao said while looked at the worried face Wooyoung.

“Don’t bother him, Tao he waiting for someone who might be change his life” Suho said while touched Tao shoulder.

“Let’s go” Suho said again.

*I cannot stay still.. My heart is thumping in my chest, where are you girl?*Baekhyun thought.

*She done come today, and I got reject from her already..* Baekhyun thought after he being waiting for Jieun.

The ring sound that means, school was over.

Baekhyun walked out with sad face until someone called his name “YAA!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!” Jieun called him.

“Jieun..” Wooyoung said.

“I think we should go now, we don’t want to bother the new couple” Kai said.

“Hyung, Fighting!!” Tao said.

Jieun walked to him, “yaa!! Byun Baekhyun, you said you will wait for me?” Jieun said while make angry face.

 “I want to ask something, can I?” Jieun looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded  still in the process to realize that Jieun were in front him.

Jieun smiled “What if I reject you?” she asked.

“I’m your man It’s alright, I won’t have a change of heart..” Baekhyun said and walked away.

“Yaa!! Silly!! I don’t say I reject you!!” Jieun yelled.

Baekhyun looked at Jieun, “ I Love You, Byun Baekhyun!!” Jieun said.

Baekhyun run and hug Jieun “You’re the only one I’ll be watching over in the whole wide world” Baekhyun said.

“You are my man..” Jieun said while smile.

“Yes, I’m your man” Wooyoung said while smile.

 


Hi, I don't what I write above! I am really sorry... Actually I will stop write one-shot.. not forever but I don't when I will start write the one-shot.. but I want to finished my two one-shot story, Sunflower and F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P :D

The reasons that I will stpo write the story because I want to focus on my friend story You Will Never Know.. come and read it!