Valentine's with the Boys

Valentine's with the Boys

 

 

 

 

"Truth or dare?"

 

"Dare!"

 

"The king dare you to pluck 10 pieces from your eyebrows"

 

"Yah hyung!"

 

Kyuhyun was already in holding the tweezers in front of Minho while he tried to cover his face from the older man.

 

"This feels weird" Jonghyun suddenly said.

 

Usually the scene unfolding before them would make the whole group laugh their hearts out until they cried from laughter.  But somehow it did not have the same effect now.

 

"What do you mean.  We usually play this game and we always have fun playing it."  Kyuhyun said but his eyes betrays his words.

 

"Okay let's skip the game and just watch the movie we rented" Changmin suggested as he noticed the mood going down.

 

"Okay"

 

They were all sitting in front of the tv but not really watching the horror film they rented.  For years Yoona would pick out the movie they would watch and she would always choose a horror film. 

 

"This movie " Jonghyun complained

 

"Why did we even rented this film" Changmin added in.

 

"Because Yoona will probably choose this." Kyuhyun defended his choice of film.

 

"Only noona would enjoy this film" Minho said reminding them why they actually enjoy this gathering in the first place.

 

"Yah let's just eat"  Changmin suggested again as the group's mood is going down even more.

 

They move to the kitchen were all their food is waiting.  3 boxes of pizza a bucket of fried chicken and some drinks.

 

"This is really weird" Kyuhyun told Changmin as they were busy and quietly eating their food in the kitchen.  Usually they are all fighting over the food and laughing and will end up in an actual food fight.

 

"Come on now, this is our annual singles night" Changmin replied opening another box of pizza.

 

"He meant it's weird doing this without her"  JongHyun in as he munch on his slice of pizza.

 

"Well noona is not single anymore" Minho said nonchalantly earning a few light jab from the older guys.  It has been a common rule in their group not to mention the girl's relationship, although they give their blessings to Lee Seung Gi they can't help but still be protective and possessive over Yoona.

 

The door bell rings and Kyuhyun opened his front door and was shock to see Yoona with a box of pizza and a tube of ice cream.

 

"Why are you here?" Kyuhyun blurted out as he was not expecting her at all.

 

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun is that how welcome a guest?"

 

"Noona don't  mind him" Minho put an arm around her shoulder, "We're really honored that you grace us with your presence."

 

Yoona smiled at Minho andand patted his head while she stuck her tongue out at Kyuhun. 

 

"Besides, we we're totally missing you." Jonghyun added earning him a hug from Yoona.

 

"Anyways i brought more pizzas and ice cream" Yoona invited herself in and walked over to the kitchen and saw Changmin eating the last piece of pizza. "You ate all the pizza?"

 

Changmin looked guilty and placed the last pizza slice into the box.

 

"You shikskin" Yoona as she place the box of pizza and ice cream on the table.  Then she went closer to him so close that changmin can smell her cologne.  "If your fans will see you like this they will surely leave you" Yoona continue as she wipe some pizza sauce on Changmin's lips.

 

Yoona grabbed Changmin's hand and dragged him in the living room calling Kyuhyun, Minho and Jonghyun.

 

Yoona scanned the room and noticed that the movie was already in the middle part and all the pillows were all over the floor. 

 

"You started it without me," Yoona whined.

 

"Well you didn't tell us that you were coming" Kyuhyun replied.

 

"And we all know that you will be spending the day with "him"" Changmin added making and quotation sign with his fingers.

 

"Well "him" have a name and "we" have already made plans to celebrate Valentine's day a day later so now I'm here" she explained making quotation signs with her fingers for the words him and we.

 

"Can we just start the movie again?" Jonghyun in positioning himself at the middle of the sofa.  Patting the space beside him he ask Yoona to sit.

 

"But you said that the movie su..." Minho was not able to finish what he saying when Jonghyun grabbed him and cover his mouth with some popcorn

 

Ignoring the two Kyuhyun immediately sat beside Yoona while changmin tried to squeez himself between Yoona and Jonghyun.  Having his spot taken he just move on the floor and sat beside her legs.  Not the one to lose Minho sat on the floor directly in front of her and she just casually open her legs and let him settle between her legs.

 

Half an hour later and the movie is almost on its .  Changmin closed hia eyes and hide behind Yoona's shoulder.  Minho have his hands on his face and just peeking between the gap of his fingers.  Jonghyun have his eyes closed and tried to hide behind her legs.  Kyuhyun was asking question after question about every single detail of the movie. "Why did he left her in the room? I thought that guy was the killer? This is not even scary!" he continue to whine like a baby and Yoona was stuck in her place with all the boys literally attached to her.

 

As the scariest part in the movie started there was a loud noise and stinky smell the broke out.

 

"Gross," Kyuhyun whined as he stuffed his face into his pillow.

 

"Yah! Who farted?" Changmin questioned as he clamp his nose with his fingers

 

"It's not me" Minho said defensively as he use his hands to fan the smell away from him

 

"Guys it's not ne seriously" Jonghyun said firmly.

 

"That's it, I need some air," Yoona announced, as she one by one detached the boys from her.

 

She went to the kitchen to grab and drink and sneak a call to her understanding boyfriend.

 

By the time she returned to the living room the boys were passed out on the sofa and floor. Kyuhyun took the sofa while Changmin, Minho and Jonghyun were sprawled on the floor.  

 

Yoona carefully put a blanket over Kyuhyun and place a gentle kiss on hia cheeks. "Happy valentine's day"

 

Next was a challenge for her as she can't distinguish which legs and arma belong to who.  All she can see were long arms and long legs.  She was like playing a puzzle were you nees to untangle the knots only this time she need to untangle the limbs of her best friends.

 

After what seems like an eternity for Yoona she finally manage to separate the three and boy were they heavy sleepers as they didn't even woke up from all the moving she did to get them in a better sleeping position.  Like what she did to Kyuhyun, she put a blanket over them and gave each of them a kiss on the cheeks.

 

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

 

Before taking her leave she took four boxes of home made chocolates from her bag, each with a name written on the card.

 

/Happy Valentine's Day 

You guys will always be my Valentines

 

                        xoxo

                    yoongie

 

P.S.

I know who farted last night xoxo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________

 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I hope you guys enjoy this one shot.

 

 

 

P.S.

Changmin's birthday is coming up I'm planning to have a special chapter on KISSology but i need a name for ChangYoon's baby so any suggestions?

 

 

 

P.P.S.

i need help with this new editor i can't seem to find the font size and font style box.  Thanks.