final

The Sweetest Thing

"Good job Hun!" The photographer ended the shoot as the model grinned in relief.

"Thank you hyung. It come great!" Sehun checked on the photos.

Sehun was only seventeen when a model agency found him on the night market when he accompanied her mother to buy things. His mom supported him much in becoming the model and even got a manager for Sehun. The model soon became famous upon the advertisements and designers, making his job schedule grew tighter everytime. But he didn't matter, he loved his job so much.

"Sehun, the reporters are here," Joonmyeon, the manager reported.

"I don't want to see them. It's getting annoying," Sehun pouted because he actually hated the crowd and looked stiff all over a gala or party.

Only in photoshoot and with his manager, he could be so playful. Outside the set, he was known as the ice prince of modeling world. His photoshoot always came out manly and serious. No company dared to put a cute concept on him.

"But you need to, Sehunnie," Joonmyeon patted the model's back softly as Sehun nodded in defeat.

"Can I have my lunch after that?" Sehun remembered as Joonmyeon laughed in agreement.

***

"Welcome!!" A cheered heard as the deer boy smiled upon his best gigantic friend.

"Why are you so happy in the morning, Yifan?" He chuckled and went to change his clothes.

"Tao responded and we'll going out this week together!" Yifan beamed.

"Congratulation!!" Luhan stormed to hug the man as they laughed together.

"Guys get to work," Another calm man came and Yifan greeted him cheerfully too.

"Oh come on Xing. We haven't open the restaurant yet," Yifan whined.

"Even you are the manager, but congrats anyway," Yixing, the head chef, Yifan's right hand smiled.

Luhan graduated from cooking major last month and he was one of the best student. Sometimes he joined some competitions in expanding his experience. Offers to study outside the country kept coming to him but he didn't like to go and ended up working at the new chinese restaurant owned by his friend, Yifan who gladly welcomed him with Yixing and quickly advertised their presence to the world.

The restaurant became famous right away because of Yixing and Luhan's delicious food. Yixing specialized in making pasta and Luhan good in western dishes. They're both good in chinese and every asian cuisines.

"Xing, can you deliver this now?" Yifan handed a paper to Yixing who chuckled in delight.

"So Joonmyeon ordered this food for Sehun. Why don't you ask Luhan to deliver it . They haven't meet him," Yixing turned to Luhan who grilled a chicken.

"Lu! Delivery service!" Yifan called.

"I'm on!" He signalled Yixing to take over and headed to prepare the meals.

***

Sehun yawned after the last reporter went out from the room. Joonmyeon chuckled upon his drowsy model. The model almost felt asleep but tried to get up.

"Are you okay?" Joonmyeon asked but shocked to see Sehun looked at him like a zombie.

"I'm hungry," The model murmured as Joonmyeon laughed.

"Right right go to your room first. It will be delivered soon," Joonmyeon laughed.

Sehun entered the room and waited patiently. He played with his phone all the time and checked what media said about him. He didn't care actually when they said that he was cold-hearted but handsome and he was glad to find that people like Joonmyeon exsisted to help him. It started as the image made from the company and besides, he was too shy to talk to people. That way he didn't have to talk much.

He heard the noises outside and turned to anticipate the food brought by his friend too, Yixing hyung.

"Xing ge! So you actually made..." He stopped when he noticed the different person came inside with the food.

"Excuse me. Are you Sehun?" The person asked.

"Yeah, I am. Who are you?" Sehun turned to ice cold right away because he hide his shyness behind.

***

Luhan brought the heavy tray and stopped in front of a huge building. He entered it right away straight to the elevator. The chef clicked to the seventh floor and waited patiently. Soon the elevator opened and Luhan amazed at the surroundings. He almost bumped into a tripod or mic stand which brought by the staff.

"Excuse me! Are you Luhan?" Someone asked as Luhan turned to see someone in decent shirt and shiny hair.

"Yes I am."

"Wow Yixing told me that you are the new chef there. Glad to meet you. I'm Joonmyeon," Joonmyeon shook hands with Luhan who nodded.

"So this food is for you?" The chef asked.

"Apparently not. It's for Sehun. You can go straight there and find the dressing room where he is now," Joonmyeon patted Luhan as he bowed and walked according the instruction.

He shocked when a boy who sat there turned to him. Luhan knew this boy from somewhere but failed in identified him. Instead he asked if he was Sehun or not and got a cold response.

"I bring the food," Luhan showed the tray as the boy named Sehun widened his eyes.

"Thank God it's here!" Sehun took the tray and opened the food right away, totally forgeting about Luhan.

Luhan slighty remembered that Yixing told him once about a friend whose managered a model. He started to flashback when Yixing bought a new magazine with this boy on the cover. It was really clear that Sehun was indeed handsome. Unconciously, he watched Sehun who slurped the food in glee.

***

Sehun almost lost his hope at the moment the door opened. He gasped in shock upon the pretty looking man who brought the big food tray. But due to the hunger, he didn't care anymore and took the tray. One minute after he finished eating, he realized that this man wasn't going anywhere since he started eating.

"I'm sorry! Thank you for bringing the food," Sehun turned right away and bowed.

"Not a problem," the man smiled while taking the plates.

"Where's Yixing hyung anyway?" Sehun asked casually and quite shocked upon the calmness he felt with such a beautiful stranger.

"He let me to deliver your lunch," He answered and closed the tray.

"So you are new?" Sehun curiously asked.

"Yup. I need to go now. Thank you so much for being our regular customer," the delivery man bowed and turned away.

"Wait!" He called.

"Yeah?"

"What's your name?" Sehun quickly asked.

"I'm Luhan," Luhan smiled and bowed again before rushing outside.

***

"Lu! Delivery!" Yixing shouted as Luhan stopped stirring the sauce.

"Again?" He asked in confusion because yesterday he already delivered an order.

"Yeah," Yixing gave him the order.

"Okay," Luhan prepared the meals right away.

Luhan crooked his eyebrows upon the request.  Why must him if Sehun was Yixing's friend? He ignored the question and arranged the food in the tray. Then he went out from the restaurant. It's not that he didn't like to see the business in the entertaiment industry like that but those equipments frightened him at the first day.

His encounter with Sehun was usual. He must be Yixing's friend too so he didn't mind seeing him. Besides, those gorgeous features amazed him. Sehun looked so different in photos and he wonder how a kid could be this mature in magazine.

"Luhan! Nice to see you again," Joonmyeon greeted and Luhan bowed automatically.

"Hello there," Luhan replied.

"Sehun was still having some shoots. Sorry to get you waiting," Joonmyeon led Luhan to the dressing room.

"It's okay," Luhan began to arrange the food.

"I need to go now to confirm some schedules. It's okay right?" Joonmyeon said.

Luhan nodded and waited patiently for Sehun to eat the food. Yixing and Yifan suspiciously fine when he came late after delivering the order yesterday.

"I'm hungry!" A voice heard as Luhan saw the door opened and Sehun stepped inside.

The chef decided not to say anything as he saw Sehun scanned the food. The model's sparkling eyes when seeing food entertained him much. Especially when he started to eat.

"This is delicious, Luhan ge!" Sehun beamed as he turned to Luhan who chuckled upon the messy sauce on the other's lips.

"You eat like toddlers," He commented lightly.

"I love to eat. Especially this delicious food. Thank you," Sehun smiled warmly as Luhan took out his handkerchief and cleaned the sauce on Sehun's face.

***

Sehun actually couldn't wait to meet Luhan as much as he loved the food. Right after he heard the 'done' word, he stormed to his dressing room right away. His smiled formed when he saw the arranged plates there and Luhan just smiled at him. Then he rushed to eat the food. He really liked Luhan's cooking and decided to make it as his favourite one.

When Luhan wiped the sauce away, he noticed the warm gaze from the chef. He never felt so calm beside someone who he just met yesterday.

"Are you done?" Luhan turned to the empty plates.

"Yeah. Uhm hyung?" Sehun braved himself.

"Yup?" Luhan began to put the plates into the tray.

"Can-can you cook for me? Just me?" The model murmured.

"But this is my own cook," Luhan asked in confusion.

"No-.. I mean, personally," Sehun blushed.

"Oh. Well, can you give me your number? I won't post it in the news site anyway," Luhan gave his phone as Sehun took and typed his number.

"I will wait for the message!" Sehun beamed as Luhan closed the tray.

"Okay then. See you later, Sehun," Luhan happily smiled as he went outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We happened to do something good," Joonmyeon spoke on the phone as he watched the hyped Sehun in the dorm.

"Yeah this kid make Luhan cooks deliciously everyday. Glad to see it. But please come here sometimes. Luhan got a long time to deliver the food so.. you know.. I can't handle it alone," Yixing murmured and Joonmyeon chuckled.

"Of course Xing. We will come. You know that I am the one who arrange the schedule," Joonmyeon replied.

"Well, better keep your promise. I need to get back to work. Luhan's starting to tell many things about Sehun," Yixing said.

"Same here. Well, see you later?" Joonmyeon smiled.

"Of course!" Yixing answered and ended the call.