I Like You Too.

Sixth Sense

Nara's POV.

After that incident in class, Jackson got called by our chemistry teacher to her office. He also got a 3 hour detention after school hours, according to Mark.

I was still in a state of shock. I wasn't really paying that much attention during school. All i could think was Jackson... And everytime his voice appeared on my mind my heart would beat like crazy again.

I stared at his backpack beside me and couldn't help but to smile a little. He.. likes me... i thought.

Then i finally realized.

I like him too. Ever since day one, i already grew feeling for him. He was different than any boys that i met during my senior year. Well, i only made friends with a little amount of boys but eventually they always left me. But he was special, he was calm and cheerful, he was always there for me to help. I began to believe that my life wasn't always dark as i expected. He was like a light that shone through the dark clouds and light up my world. Well, okay that was so cheesy, but you get what i meant.

"I know you're thinking about Jackson now," Mark teased as he nudged my shoulders. I blushed and nodded slowly. I could hear Jinyoung chuckling.

"Go and meet him after school" Mark said. I smiled, "Yeah, i will." I said.

Then the school bell rang, and school was finally over. Everyone quickly stood up and left the classroom one by one. Jihyo and her gang were quiet for the rest of the day, and when they left the class they didn't make any eye contact with me at all. I guess they've learnt their lesson. I quickly stood up and left the classroom with Mark and Jinyoung. Mark brought Jackson's backpack with him and the three of us quickly made our way to the teachers' office. On our way i saw Yugyeom and Youngjae hanging out at the lockers. I quickly approached them and asked where Jackson is.

Yugyeom then gave me this teasing smile, "oooohhh~" he teased me and Youngjae gave me the same look. I blushed again for the hundredth time. "Yah, seriously, where is he" I said sternly, trying to force myself not to smile. Then they laughed. "He just messaged me that he's currently in a 3 hour detention at that class located beside the library... i forgot the class' name but yeah," Yugyeom said, slapping his forehead. "But, what the heck, a 3 hour detention? What dumb has he done to himself?? What the happened at class?" Youngjae asked.

"Uhhh i gotta go, thank you by the way!" I quickly left them, avoiding the question. I could hear Youngjae saying, "Yah!" repeatedly at me. Mark and Jinyoung was laughing. "Well that was mean" they said.

 

Then the three of us finally arrived at the class where Jackson was at. I peeked through the small window at the door and i saw Jackson playing with his phone inside. My heart started beating like crazy again. I grew nervous. "There he is" I whispered. Mark was about to go inside but Jinyoung stopped him, "No, just let her go inside." he said. That just made me more nervous. Mark nodded and handed me Jackson's backpack along with his other belongings. 

"Well, i'll see you tomorrow, i guess" Mark said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Are you gonna give him a company until his detention ended?" he asked. I nodded. Mark smiled, "That was adorable. Both of you are so adorable. Okay then, i'll get going now. Bye!" Mark said and left with Jinyoung. Jinyoung also bid me goodbye before both of them left me alone.

Slowly, i knocked on the door and opened it. Then our eyes met. He quickly looked away.

I stepped inside and closed the door slowly, not wanting to let any teachers hear me. My heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest.

"Hi" i greeted him awkwardly. He looked up at me and smiled, "Hi... why are you here?" he asked me. I could tell that he was nervous as well from the tone of his voice.

"I... brought you your stuff" i said, handing him his backpack and his other belongings. 

"Oh thank you!!" he beamed and grabbed his stuff, putting it down on his lap. I sat beside him.

Then there's this awkward atmosphere appearing between us. We were silent.

"So.. uh.. about the incident earlier-" i was about to thank him for defending me but he cut me, "I'm really sorry.. I'm so sorry that i was going bat crazy earlier, I was being so dumb... Also i'm sorry if.. i kinda embarassed you..." he said, looking down.

"But yeah.. what i said earlier is .. true... i, i like you, Nara." he said, mumbling his last words. "I just don't want  seeing the person that i love so much to get hurt by other people; so yeah, i kinda flipped out when Jihyo was teasing you too much.." My face grew red again.

"I'm sorry if i kinda disgust you or something.. i know you don't feel the same way towards me but-"

This time i was the one to cut him.

"No, Jackson i like you too, really." I said, smilling at him. Then he lifted his head up and met my gaze. His eyes were wide open, surprised.

"I really like you, Jackson. You were different than any other people that i met.. " I said shyly.

I was so nervous that my vision became a little blurry. His face turned red too. Then he smiled at me, "I'm so happy that you felt the same way" he said. I smiled back at him, my eyes still not leaving his.

Then he inched closer to me.. and our face were inches away from each other. My heart started pacing. He tilted his head a little and our lips met. When our lips met i felt like my heart was bursting and exploding like fireworks. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back. He kissed me gently for a few seconds and then slowly inching back. Our eyes met again and he smiled really brightly at me.

" I... i love you so much, Nara." he said, caressing my right cheek with his thumb while smiling at me. I blushed, "I love you too.. Jackson" i said shyly.

Suddenly he stood up and walked beside me and kneeled down. He grabbed both of my hands, "Nara,  will you be the apple to my pie,  the chocolate to my pudding, the.. uh.. Jackson to my Wang?? Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me while cracking up a little. I laughed and nodded, "That was really cheesy, and yes" i said and his face brightened.

He grinned so happily at me and hugged me tightly, "I love you sooooo much" he said. I laughed.

Then he suddenly gasped, "Wait, aren't you supposed to be at work now?" he asked, looking at his wristwatch. I chuckled, "It's okay, i'll give you a company until your detention is over." i said. He smiled so brightly at me. "You're the best" he said happily.

 

And after that i gave him a company during his detention hours. We joked around a lot and when the teacher came in to check on him, i would hide, or even leave the classroom until the teacher left.

I'm officially dating the person that i love so much. I feel so blessed to have a boyfriend like him. 3 hours passed by so quickly, i almost didn't realize that his detention is already over.

But during the detention hours i could feel a pressence near us. Maybe i was just feeling things or whatever.

"You may go home now" the teacher said to Jackson before leaving the classroom. I waited until she's far enough from me then i sneaked inside again. Jackson was tidying up his stuffs. "Thank God you're here, i would've bore myself to death for 3 whole hours" he said, interwining my hand with his. I could feel my heart beat faster. His hand felt so soft and so warm.

Then we hold hands and walked to the exit to go home.

"I'll give you a ride home, i rode my car to school today" Jackson said, leading me to his car parked inside. Then i saw a really pretty matte black BMW parked neatly outside the school gates. When he was leading me to his car i could feel a lot of people staring at both of us in shock. I also could hear people whispering and staring at us. I ignored them.

"This is such a pretty car" i said in awe, my jaws literally dropped to the ground. I've never seen a really pretty car like this in my life. Well, i have seen quite a few but not this close.Then he walked to the passenger door and opened it for me. He is such a gentleman. "Thanks, my dad gave it to me as a gift for my 15th birthday" he said while making his way to the driver's seat. My eyes widen. He must came from a really wealthy family, like, for real? a car for his 15th birthday? When i was that age i struggled to fulfill my daily needs.

"How come i never see you ride this?" i asked curiously. "I just prefer using my bike sometimes" he shrugged and started the engine. Then we drove off to my home. During our ride to my home he showed me his favorite songs and played it through the car speaker, and he sang along to it. Most of them are songs that i'm not familiar with. We joked so much. Then we didnt realize that we've already entered my neighborhood.

He parked his car right in front of my front gates.

"Nara, you live alone, right?" he asked while looking directly at my house. "Yeah, why?"

"Who's that?" he asked again, pointing

I turned to see and my heart stopped for a split second.

I saw a white figure shaped like a man through my window. It must be the white shadow lurking in my house... i thought, trying to make up something.

"Oh, uh, i think it's just a reflection of something; well, thank you for the ride" i said, bidding him goodbye while smilling at him. He smiled back at me, and we locked eyes again. Just like usual, my heart beats faster and faster. Then, he leaned to me and kissed me in the lips once more. I kissed him back. "I'll see you tomorrow, i love you so much." he said, giving me a last peck on my cheek. I blushed and opened the passenger door and walked away.

While walking towards my front gates i could still see the white shadow starting at both of us sharply. I didn't really see his face well but i could tell that he was watching me and Jackson's every move. Then suddenly, the shadow dissapeared slowly. Immediately i got this uneasy feeling inside me and i don't know why. Something about that white shadow watching us earlier made me a little nervous. I decided to shook it off.

Today was a really happy day for me. I'm officially Jackson's girlfriend now. I feel like the luckiest girl alive right now. Mom, Dad, i finally found the the right one for me..

When i entered my home, i was immediately greeted by a really hot atmosphere. My entire home felt really hot; as if my home is on fire. But everything looked fine. It was so hot to the point that i felt extremely uncomfortable and almost unable to breathe. I quickly ran to my kitchen to check my stove, but it was fine. Everything in my kitchen was fine. Then that uneasy and nervous feeling kicked in again, i don't know why. The air in my home started to be hotter and hotter, i felt my skin burning.

What the hell happened here?

Then i heard a dog barking repeatedly at the back of my house.

 

Jaebum's POV.

He took her away from me. I saw them kissing. I felt my entire body burning up. My heart felt like being stabbed a million times. Then i quickly left the school, and went back home. Each step that i took, i can feel the air getting hotter and hotter. It felt like my emotions control the atmosphere around me. My heart was racing as if i'm still alive again. I felt both sad and angry, i didn't know how to react. 

My breathing was rough and i could feel my eyes watering...

Then suddenly i heard a car stopping in front of her house. I immediately know that it was Jackson and Nara. I peeked at them through the windows. They were talking at each other inside the car and i saw Jackson pointing at me. At this point i don't care anymore if i'm exposing myself to him. Then they kissed again. My heart felt heavier and heavier watching them kiss like that. I could feel a teardrop running down my cheek. My body felt hotter and hotter, and so do the air around me. 

 I went to the back of her house and sat there, on a bench, crying. The pain was unbearable.

Suddenly i saw a dog staring at me. I looked at it and it started barking violently at me. I stayed there and kept on crying.