File Code: 003

L.A.W.L.I.E.T
Please log in to read the full chapter

"5 childrens' bodies gone missing after a brutal murder"

This news got spread everywhere, and went into L's ears too.

L was reading the newspaper article on a bus.

"Last Friday, a birthday party was held in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. 5 children were lead into the backroom by the mascot, which was disguised by the murderer. The 5 children were killed, and forced the restaurant to close. Police were still finding the bodies of the children but no progress was made."

"Well, that was so tough," L said.

L took the bus and got to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (I did NOT make this up).

In the restaurant, he saw that the doors were all sealed, expect the back door.

Besides a group of policemen, there was also a businessman who wanted the restaurant.

"Please, give me this restaurant! I will build a new one so the curse is broken," the businessman said.

This restaurant is cursed?!

L was getting nervous. He looked into his case file.

"It was heard that the animatronics were posessed."

"Okay, I'm going in!" L said. He ate a lollipop and went in, witha flashlight.

~

Inside Freddy's Fazbear Pizza, it was all dark.

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

L was scared, but he still need to be brave.

Blood was shattered everywhere, and the whole restaurant was quite dull and creepy.

He went into a

Please log in to read the full chapter