File Code: 001

L.A.W.L.I.E.T
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: L will be refered as "he" until when L reveals her real gender (girl).

"I already know everything! Why I need to attend school?" L was confused. He was extremely smart, so school is just a waste.

"You have to be with people about your age. You need to socialize," said the police officer.

"Okay. But I should start at the first year, not being with 16-year-olds," he still hesitated.

"You're too smart to be with 15-year-olds."

And the day finally came. The first day of school.

L wore his usual costume (plus a pair of shoes, cause the L in the manga is always barefoot :P) and went into the school campus. 

Everyone was looking at him.

"Is that L? Am I dreaming?" a girl said.

"Well...a detective is going to us all up," said a boy.

L didn't say anything, and went to his classroom. He got a lollipop from his pocket and ate it.

Soon, the bell rung. It was time for class.

The teacher (a woman) knew L hates talking, so she didn't tell him to introduce himself. 

"That guy is difficult to understand," a boy whispered to his friends.

~

The arrival of L went into the ears of the whole school. Everyone was surprised that the "world's greatest detective" was attending school too.

The 7 popular guys (GOT7 members) didn't care at first, but soon when people know that L was only 15, and he was in his second year, the guys finally

Please log in to read the full chapter