Farewell

After School

{Jooyeon's POV}

I walked in my room, slowly and carefully opening the door. The doorknob clicked and the door slowly opened silently. I just peeked inside, not much, just to see if someone was in there or the house was air empty. Just as my eye met the surface of the matresses of my and Nana's bed, there was a huge yell and my gasp.

"Happy Maternity Jooyeon-ah~!" all six girls were sitting around the tiny little room holding up balloons and plushys and all that baby stuff. Uee actually had a baby suit in her hands hodling it up with a huge smile on her face. Kahi was missing though...

I had that huge grin on my face when I saw all the girls being happy for me, for my choice. However i couldn't hold back my tears.

"Girls... I..." I couldn't get myself to say any further. They all 'awed' and ran up to hug me. There was a moment of only group hugging each other. "Girls I love you all."

"We love you too Jooyeonie~" they all sang in union. They were so adorable. I will sure miss them a long time. 

"Joo, we all decided that it was your choice, it is your life and your happiness. If you know what you want and if that is it, then we cannot hold you back, just wish you luck, give you our blessings and be your support anytime you need it" Uee spoke as the eldest among the girls and brushed my hair. 

"Thank you, Yujinnie~... Girls, I will miss you a lot..." I said and wiped my tears. The enthusiastic look of all dropped to my already visible 2 months old bump on my stomach. "But you have to promise me one thing."

They all looked at me, tilting their heads to the side, making themselves look like cute little puppies. So adorable...

"You will be my bridesmaids at my wedding!"

I didn't expect such a loud and happy cheering from them. They all started yelling, screaming, squealing and all that clapping their hands. I guess it was an easy favor to ask. Nana ran to me and hugged me around my shoulders. I smiled widely and patted her hands. 

"I will miss you so much roomie... Freaking much!" 

Yeah, Nana was my roommate and classmate for a year now. She was an amazing friend to me. She helped me out a lot when I needed, but so did all of the girls. Nana was the one who got me out of the tight situation, when my parents were about to find out that I'm pregnant with a ten years older man. All the girls were very supportive about it, but Nana really knew why I wanted to keep the baby and why I wanted to marry the man. I love him, very much and this is the way I can actually keep him to myself... And he loves me too, though.

"I will miss you too Nana, remember, you got my number, email address and everything what needed for contact, so please, don't forget about me" I asked.

"I won't!" she widened her eyes, looking at me concerned. "I could never forget you, Jooyeonie" she cried out and buried her face in my arm.

"Cry baby" Uee stated and giggled in the background, making Nana pull away instantly. She smiled at me quiltily and skipped away, snuggling to Uee instead. 

"Take care of the cry baby, please" I smiled at Uee which was now squished by Nana.

"I have no other choice right?" she snickered and patted Nana's head. Nana had a strong bond towards Uee, what made them really close. They didn't even talk to each other, yet you could see some kind of connection everytime you see them beside each other. Nana though looked like hypnotized everytime she looked at Uee... but that's a secret. 

They all helped me move out of the dorm, carrying my luggage. My future husband was waiting at the car, waving at the girls, knowing he was a good friend of them too. I smiled widely. It felt like the girls were my family, the closest people to me. I wondered why do I even bother with my parents, when they don't care about my own happiness. They want to fullfill their desires on me, but I have other plans. I want to marry the man of my heart, give birth to the beautiful baby we are expecting in seven months, find a good paid job and live my life happily until I won't see my child's children.

I will miss this. I will miss the school, all the activities with modeling and photoshooting. All the parties at our dorms, which always ended up doing rock, paper, sccissors where the loser's done the dishes and the final winner had done the cleaning up. All the hanging out with my crew, with my beautiful girls. 

The car was already fully packed and I was ready to leave all of them. I hugged each, one by one. Nana was already crying and Kaeun too. Uee was standing at the front smiling slightly at me.

"I'm sorry that Kahi couldn't make it here" she sighed. I smiled. 

"Don't worry about it. I will met up with Kahi as soon as posssible" I informed and smiled under my breath. "Take care of them, captain" I chuckled and hugged Uee one more time, this time even tighter. 

"You too. Take care of your folks, sweetie" she said and I could feel a pair of hot wet drops landing on my shoulder. We parted and smiled at each other, she was crying. 

"I will always be with you, and if you need a food garbage, jusst call me" I chuckled and waved at all of them and sat inside the car.

"Goodbye girls, God bless you all! And live your lives the best you can and take what it is giving you... it is worth it..."


{???}

She was gone. Jooyeon was gone. Uee's first concern was that what will Nana do now, alone in the tiny spaced room. The second concern was, that she was missing a member to reach the limit of being a school dorm and the rent being paid by the school. The girls were still looking at the car driving away from the housing estate. Nana crying with Kaeun on one another's shoulders. Lizzy and Raina were also wearing their sad looks in their faces and E-young was just standing next to Uee, not saying a single word. 

They returned back to their dorm and all went to their own rooms, not sharing a single word between each other. It was like a dead place at the moment. Jooyeon leaving was not the only tragedy, but she took all the good with herself. She was the bond between them, who could make fun of anything and bring them together. Bring together all the individual personalities of the stranger girls. They were living in the same flat, yet all of them were different and all of them weren't very talkative. 

Nana was sobbing in her room, being spread across Jooyeon's matress. E-young was in the living room watching some of the Japanese anime she was usually watching at that time of the day. Lizzy was in the kitchen having her laptop on the dining table, doing her work for school. Kaeun was nowhere in sight as usually, disappearing from second to secong. Raina was cleaning up the mess they made while moving Jooyeon out. They all were having those sad faces, being gloomy and emotional. And Uee was... well she was in her room, lying on her bed, watching the ceiling. She was concerned about Jooyeon, Kaeun and Kahi as well. Kahi was the eldest, but the flat was owned by Uee and the whole dorm plan was thanks to her brilliant idea. Yet she was still missing something.... something that would bring the girls closer to each other. Something that would awake their friendship between each other. How did Jooyeon do it?