BEAST's Full House

Full House BEAST version.

Remember the colors~!

Minjung

Doojoon

Hyunseung

Junhyung

Yoseob

Kikwang

Dongwoon

Other characters

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong hyung told us that we were going to do some kind of new show. The plot? We don't really know, but this day we're going to be visited by some producers and the other star featuring this show.

...............................................................................................................................................

This is going to be exciting! I heard something about Choi Minjung coming here from Doojoon hyung an Jiyong hyung. I'm a big fan of her. I've seen her in some tv shows and she's not like the other girls. She has some attitude, and she's so direct and stuff, and *doorbell* OMO! That must be her~! "Kwangsung oppa, I'm nervous..." I heard she talk to her manager. HOW CUTE! I heard a lot of times that she's a B2UTY. Well I should open the door. I opened it and there she was, her perfect blonde hair, tied like Jessica in Kissing You MV, she looked like a bear, a cute one. Oh~ I want to hug her so bad.

.................................................................................................................................................

I rang the doorbell like 1000 times, and then one of the most gorgeous man in this world opened the freaking door. YANG YOSEOB. I stayed there looking at him like an idiot and so he was looking at me but he was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cuter than me. Then suddenly appeared Dongwoon. "Wanna come in?" he said making come in, in that moment. "Do you need something, Minjung-ah? A glass of water, juice, soda, milk, or something to eat? We have some "kanchos" if you want", "O-ok, I-i want some kanchos if you don't care~" I said. "Ok, wait here please or if you wanna come with me" I nodded and I followed him.

...................................................................................................................................................

She is really cute... I actually like her, but I can't say it... not now, it's going to ruin this. Now we're gonna talk to our managers, about this project.

..................................................................................................................................................

"Do you remember about Super Junior's Full House, guys?" I said to them, they all nodded. "Well, we're going to do something like that but in this case we're not going to have any foreigner student. In this case Minjung-ah is going to be the one who's living with you. Excluding Junhyung-ah, none of you had had any kind of relationship further than friendship with girls..." "So you're trying to say that you want that us fall in love with her or something?" Hyunseung suddenly said. "No, we didn't mean that, we want some friendship but... different from your other noonas or dongsaengs, we want something like brotherhood. But if someone falls in love with her, it's ok."

........................................................................................................................................................

No more imagination for today. I'm depressed right now...

It's kinda short, ikr?