Is this it?

Is this it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Is this it?[/CONTENTID1]
 

[CONTENTID2]I guess it's over...[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

Trigger Warning!

Hakyeon silently observed the tall man who recently lied in the same bed as him, on the same sheets, take his things and leave through the front door. He didn’t move. He couldn’t as much as he wanted to run after the man. Grasping for air while trying to keep in his tears, but ultimately failed and one by one the tears fell from his eyelid onto the white pillowcase only to evaporate into the pillow.

Yesterday everything seemed so right, so honest, even though he knew all to well what would happen afterwards. The man who had accompanied him the whole time last night wouldn’t stay with him. The one who had held him tight.

Yet another tear fell down on the white pillowcase. Taekwoon, who he had loved so much and dearly, had left him like this, crying on his own, making him feel like he was suffocating. He tried to pull himself together as he slowly removed the cover that still had the smell of him and Taekwoon, but the tears kept falling.

When he had completely removed it from himself he threw the cover onto the floor. He was now left sitting up with his chest leaning against his knees, his left arm on upon the kneecaps and the right arm on top of the left, supporting his head.  And there he sat for hours and hours, which prolonged to days.

His vision began getting blurry, however, it wasn’t because of the countless tears that had fallen from his eyelids.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter