Angel kid

Angel kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: AnnoNiji

Title: Angel kid

Couple: JunSeung

Length: 2646 words

A/N: Because the world needs ffs about Beast as kids <3

 

 

JunHyung and I fought very hard actually. It was about silly things but it still hurts, you know? Wait, I don't even remember about what was our fight but now I regret it all. I feel like he no longer wants to be with me and I'm worried sick. It , like, a lot. I'm a terrible mess, alone in the bus to take me back home. I said that I will not be at home the whole afternoon, but here I am, at 3:00pm, going back from my date with my boyfriend to my house where I know my aunt and her children are visiting us. Oh yeah, at first my mom didn't want me to be downtown for my date, having fun with JunHyung, but she let me afterall. She will be happy when she will see me. If she doesn't notice my face full of sadness...

 

When I come in the house, I say “I'm back!” with what stay in me of my happiness – but it's not really that huge because I keep thinking about JunHyung. I love him so much that I feel like wanting to run back to him to apologize even if I know he doesn't want to see me. It's an horrible feeling. My mother appears in the hallway, surprised.

 

“You're not with JunHyung-ah?” she asks.

“Er, hm, no, I wanted to see the kids,” I try to smile and lie at the same time – and I really at it, if you want to know.

 

My mom gives me a weird look but doesn't say anything. I hear some laughs in the living-room; the kids sure have fun. Long time no see, I want to say. The last time, it was during summer – and here we are, in February. I don't know if the kids will recognize me – they are still young, and I don't see them often. I go in the kitchen to see my aunt giving some milk to his younger boy, DongWoon, and I greet her.

 

“HyunSeung-ah! Finally you're here,” she smiles. “If you don't mind you can play with the kids over there, I'm sure you will have fun together.”

 

I nod and join the living-room. Her three other little boys are here, of course. The older one, DuJun, is 5, and pretty much hyperactive. He really acts like a leader, while his little brother, YoSeob, who is 4, is more shy and calm. Then comes KiKwang, 3 years old, who follows DuJun everywhere, even in his pranks. They are all so cute and I'm sure they will break a lot of hearts while growing up. Geurim is playing with DuJun and Kiki while YoSeob is watching the television without saying anything. On the other hand, the others are really noisy.

 

“Oppa! You're here?” Geurim says, his sentence between a question and a fact.

“Huh,” I simply nod. “Hi guys, are you having fun?” I then ask, kneeling on the carpet where they play with some Lego.

“Yeah!!” DuJun agrees immediately. “Look, this is the house of the ennemy and KiKwang and I are the superheroes who have to destroy the bad men because- because they-”

“Coz they are bad!” Kiki helps his brother with a proud smile.

“Ooooh, it's very interesting, you're very cool,” I say with a voice more acute than my normal voice.

 

I'm always like that when I talk with children. I'm not so confident and at ease with them so I act weird, I think. But I do my best.

 

Because they are totally immersed in their game – and Geurim too, which is pretty funny to see – I don't have to focus on them anymore, and JunHyung keeps to bother me in my head. If I don't have to do anything here, I will just lock myself in my room and cry – over what? Our relationship which is over? Like, the end? I feel so sick.

 

But then, a tiny hand touchs my leg and I look down on YoSeob with his big eyes starring at me. He looks like an angel, and if you ask me, I can say that he's my favourite between all of my cousins. I like the others as well, but it's different with him. They are noisy, talkative, ready for everything, and then, there's YoSeob, so quiet and always with a beautiful shy smile.

 

“Hi hyung,” he whispers then he moves his head toward me.

 

I understand his move: he wants me to give him a kiss on his cheek to greet him, so I do it. He gives me a sloppy little kiss too and then grins with a face full of happiness, even if I didn't do something that special. I feel overwhelmed in front of his cuteness.

 

“What were you doing?” I ask, even if I actually know he was watching a cartoon.

“Look, it's the, the king who is reeaaaally bad, and he wants the queen to be with him but she's not a queen yet, she doesn't love him and- and!” he frowns because he doesn't remember the story well.

 

But I nod with a smile and try to help him. I already know the story, I watched it when I was a kid too. I like when YoSeob can talk, he's really cute and I think it's the best to let kids talk all they want. It's as if YoSeob blabbering is calming me down, I feel at ease, and I sit with him on the couch to continue to watch the television while he keeps talking. When it's the scary part of the cartoon, he asks me to tell him when it's not scary anymore because he doesn't want to see the monsters, and he hides his head against my chest, resting his little fist on my shirt. I smile so gently – he's so cute, how can a baby be so cute really? When the monsters aren't on the screen anymore, I tell him and he stares at me with unsecure eyes but I simply smile – well, I can't stop myself smiling. Then the film is over and he continues to talk to me, and I continue to listen with “ooooh” and “really?”. I also play with him and his plushies – he's so proud of them.

 

I notice that auntie is reading a book to DongWoonie, and when YoSeob sees it too, he frowns and then, stands up of the couch and reachs his mother.

 

“Muuum,” he whines. “I want to read that- that booook.”

 

Auntie doesn't really like it when his children act like that, but she tries to calm him down smoothly, of course.

 

“No dear, I read it to DongW

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter