He's our WHAAAAAAAAAT?

I'll do everything for you

Uhhh. This is the first chapterrr. And I don't know if this is good or .... XD Gaaah. Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy the first chapter. <3


 

You and your best friend, Park Ha Neul or you often call her Hannie, rode in a cab. You are on your way to your new HOME.

 

"Yah! You should be happy you already saw him!" Ha Neul told and eyed you.

 

"But! I never knew I'll see him in TV! Especially knowing now, how famous he is -o-" You frowned.

 

"Don't be sad _____________~ah! Maybe you'lll see him some other time." Ha Neul consoled you.

 

"I hope sooooooo." You sighed.

 

Then you heard your phone ringing.

 

"Hello?" you asked.

 

"_______~Noonaaa!" he replied.

 

"Jae Won~Saeng!" you exclaimed.

 

"Yah~! Where are you now?" Jae Won, one of your guy friends, asked you.

 

"Were on our way in your dorm" You told him.

 

"Eh? Ok! But I'm still here in my work!" he said. "But your lucky I left the keys in the flower pot beside my room incase I'm not yet around when you come

 

"Good! We'll just search there~! By the way, thank you GRAMPS" You and Ha Neul laughed then hung up.

 

Then after 10 minutes the driver told us that we already in our destination.

 

We paid and thanked him. Then saw the building where we will stay.

 

Because it's so cold outside, we entered the said building then looked for the elevator and then rode it. Ha Neul pressed the 10th button then after how many minutes, we were in the 10th floor.

 

We went to the room 317 then we saw the flower pot.

 

"You know, Jae Won is really childish. He can leave the keys in the reception area but instead, he put it here in the flower pot. So stupid. -o-" You told Ha Neul.

 

"You do have a point! Let's just check the pot." She replied.

 

You searched in the pot then found the key.

 

"It's here!" You said.

 

Then you both entered your new place.

 

"It's pretty neat! I never thought he is a neat person." Ha Neul told you then both laughed.

 

You rested in the couch then watched TV.

 

-AFTER 30 MINUTES-

 

HA NEUL'S POV

 

"Yaah~! ________~Ah! I'm hungry! I'll just go buy some ramyeon and some stuffs!" I told her then stood up.

 

"Eh? Do you know where the nearest groccery store is? What if you'll get or kidnap, then someone will call me and tell me that they need money to have you back? WHAT SHOOOULLD I DOOO? I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEEEY" My bestfriend whined.

 

"You! Ugh! The grocery store is just near this place! You are so paranoid! Mygosh! I'll just buy some stuffs then I'll go back here!" I replied then left.

 

"Sometimes! She's just soooooooo PARANOID and CHILDISH!" I rolled my eyes then rode the elevator.


"But I never knew that her childhood best friend before me is really famous. I really wanna meet that man. What's with her that she left everything and even didn't pursue her dreams." I sighed.

 

After that, I went to the nearest grocery store, grab some things, paid then went back to the building. I saw the elevator was about to close so I run for it then shouted "WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

 

Luckily, the people or person inside heard me and let me enter.

 

"Thank you!" I said then bowed. The two just smiled.

 

I never saw their faces. I was about to press the 10th button when my hand touched something. It's the one of the man's hand.

 

"I'm sorry." We both said.

 

Then I suddenly pressed the 10th button.

 

I noticed that they tensed and they both backed away.

 

I looked at the both of them then raised my eyebrow. That's when I saw their faces. *They are BOTH handsome!* But, I just don't care. They just acted kinda weird. Then one of them spoke.

 

"Are you a fan or a stalker or something?" The blonde guy told me.

 

"What the?! Fan? Stalker? What are you talking about?" I'm kinda irritated. Who the heck they think they are. I rolled my eyes.

 

"Yeah~! I think your acting! You don't know Super Junior?" He replied. "I'm Eunhyuk" Pointing to himself and "He is Donghae" then pointing to the one beside him. "We are really famous. And you don't know us?" He was surprised.

 

"You know, I don't really care who you are ok? Your really annoying!" I heard the elevator. *TING* then I went out and immediately went to our dorm.

 

END of Ha Neul's POV

 

You were watching TV when you heard the door slam. *SLAAAAAAAAAAAAM*

 

You were shocked and saw Ha Neul kinda irritated.

 

Your POV

 

"What's your problem?! Why slam the door?" You asked your bestfriend.

 

"Well, you see, there's this two guys I met in the elevator. And when I touched the 10th button, that irritating blonde guy  asked me if I'm a stalker or what! UGHH! I think they live in this floor too" She replied. You just wanna laugh at her expression.

 

"And that blonde effin' guy even told me if I know Super  Junior? Ehhhh! I don't care about them!" She sat down beside me and then she punched the pillow beside her. "And then that blonde guy even told me I'm Eunhyuk and he is Donghae. Yaah! Who told him to introduce theirselves to me? I just wanna punch him!" She punched the pillow again. And I started to laugh and she glared at me.

 

That's when it hit me. "Yah! What's the thing you said?" You asked her feeling nervous.

 

"What did I said last? punch him?" She replied. Seriously, If I'm not her bestfriend, I'm the one who would punch her.

 

"No Pabo~! The name of the BOYS!" I raised my voice. And can feel "SOMETHING" was up.

 

"Uhm, Eunhyuk and Donghae?" She told me feeling confused.

 

"OH MY GOSH! I think that's my childhood friend!" I can really feel the tears were about to fall in my eyes.

 

"What the heck?! That irritating blonde guy?! There's no waay that was-"

 

I cut her off. "NO GIRLY~! Donghae~Oppa! He's my childhood friend! He is the reason why we are here in Seoul!" I hugged Ha Neul. I feel so happy. And those tears, escaped my eyes. I cried. Really really hard.

 

"I never would have thought that he will be just near us. Thank you! Thank you!" I held Ha Neul's hand and smiled.

 

*I'LL DEFINITELY SEE HIM NOW*

 

END of Your POV

 


 

I don't think this is a good chapter. :( Sorry for updating late. :)

 

Comments are highly appreciated. <3

 

Thanks for subscribing. :D