2/2

cup full of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drawings continued on for the rest of the week. So far, Jaehwan had drawn animals such as dogs, hamsters, birds and also even a pig, and each time Taekwoon left the café, he was told by Hakyeon that Taekwoon liked them. Moving on from animals, Jaehwan had also tried to drawn a cartoonized version of Taekwoon. While he was hiding on the ground behind the counter, Hakeyon serving up his order, he this time distinctively heard Taekwoon laugh when he saw the drawing, and Jaehwan felt his heart skip a beat. 
This was definitely going better than expected.
Jaehwan enjoyed drawing and he was happy that Taekwoon liked them very much. Hakyeon had even mentioned that it was possible that Jaehwan could be able to finally confess soon.
But the drawing idea was all put to an end when Taekwoon, one day, out of the blue, decided to sit in the café to have his drink instead. 
"Hyung!" Jaehwan screeched loudly, barging into the kitchen. "Hyung, he's- he's sitting down!"
"What?"
"He sat down at a table! The one by the window. He- I- What is he doing?! Why is he breaking out of routine suddenly? He's even five minutes earlier than usual!"
Hakyeon reached out to cup Jaehwan's cheeks to calm him down, his face slowly contorting into a serious expression.
"It is time, Jaehwan-ah."
"Huh?"
"It's time to confess."
Jaehwan was quick to shake his head, a string of 'no''s escaping his lips. "No way! I can't! This is too sudden. My confession isn't even due 'till next week!"
"You make your confession sound like it's a school assignment." Hakyeon grabbed a coffee cup. "Go take his order. And you are confessing today no matter what."
Jaehwan whimpered loudly, trying to show his puppy dog eyes to Hakyeon but only to be flicked in the forehead.
"Go. Or I'm cutting your pay."
"That's not fair!"
Jaehwan complied anyway, heading towards the table that Taekwoon sat at. He was shaking from head to toe due to nervousness as he approached the table.
"H-Hi. How may I help you?"
Taekwoon looked up quickly and the two stared into each other's eyes for a short while before Taekwoon glanced away shyly, though Jaehwan was oblivious to it.
"A latte, please."
Jaehwan nodded, not needing to scribble down the order. Just as he was about to leave, Taekwoon suddenly spoke out, surprising the other.
"It's been a while since I saw you."
Jaehwan turned around to face Taekwoon, feeling his cheeks grow warm. "Y-Yeah! Yeah...yeah." He could feel his whole face turning red by now so he took quick steps away. "Uh- Yeah- I'll go make your order now!"
Stupid. Jaehwan thought to himself. Why couldn't I have think of something else to say other than 'yeah'?
His thoughts disappeared quickly though, when Hakyeon handed him an empty coffee cup.
"Make the latte yourself now."
Jaehwan took the cup and made the latte as usual. When he was almost done, Hakyeon had even forced him into creting a heart shape latte art. Once finished, he was sent off by Hakyeon once again and Jaehwan headed to Taekwoon's table, placing the cup of coffee down.
"Here's your latte..."
Bfore Taekwoon could even look up at the other to thank him, Jaehwan was already running back to the counter. Taekwoon sighed.

It wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter