Chapter Two

I'm (Forcibly) Married To My Enemy II !

Chapter Two

Guess what?

My mom banned me from going out for a whole month after that trouble in the Wu mall.

I never thought she was this serious. Actually this was the first time she punished me and she knew how to do it well. She aimed my weak point, hanging out.

And hell she had disconnected my Internet since she knew I would go hack some sites when I'm bored. Did I tell you I have gone to the police station for hacking some political sites once?

And I had turned to something like primary human with used to live in Africa. I had nothing to do at home and without my friends, I was empty.

I sighed again as I opened the door of the fridge and taking another look at that. I closed it again and sighed.

"Why don't you do something useful?" Dad asked.

"Like what?"

"Reading some books?" He said and I shook my head hopeless. After 19 years he hasn't yet known I hate books!

"Why don't you go talk to mom to end this childish punishment? As if I wanted to make that! It is not my fault I just naturally attract troubles!" I sat on the dining table.

"It is in her genes dad. She can't change it as DNA is a permanent molecule which hardly accepts changes on its genes." Hana commented and went back to her biology book to study. I rolled my eyes and dad nodded his head in satisfaction.

That's why Hana is their favorite child. Whatever.

"As that nerd said I won't change and all those punishments are useless." I said but both of them were already back to their books.

Mom walked down and eyes me." What are you doing here? Go take a bath you smell bad. "She said disgusted.

My eyes widened and I smelled myself. What was she talking about? I have never been this clean and good-smelling.

"Gush you haven't yet cleaned your room, go clean it right away!" She said and looked at dad. "Come on, We should go out to buy those stuff." She said to dad and dad closed his book to obey her order. "Dear Hana do you mind cleaning around? I have to buy groceries for dinner you see." she smiled to her dear Hana.

"Don't worry mom. "She smiled and stand up.

I looked at the happy family disgusted. Do they have to act like drama families?

"What's happeing guys?"I finally asked.

"We're having guests tonight."Dad spoke when he realized nobody else was gonna answer me.

"Guests? Who?"I asked alittle bit excited.I loved guests.

"The Wus."

"Which Wus exactly? Are they a far relative of the Wus who own the Wu company?" I asked now quite excited.

"That's them. They are coming here. "Hana said and walked upstairs. Seriously? Why would those wealthy Wus come over ? Are they trying to make fun of me?

"We're not making fun of you. They are our old friends, if you remember! You were two years old back then." Mom said. I can't remember what my own name is sometimes. How should I remember such a thing?

"Are you serious? That Wus? I thought you hated Wus when you didn't let me take that job."I reminded.

She hesitated for a while." It was different then." She finally said her excuse.

What? Why should it turn different in one week? Are they hiding something? Sure they are.

I followed mom whom was going to the front door." Just say what the story is before I try to find it in my own ways mom." I said and she stood, probably scared of that "my own ways" part!

"Just wait. You'll have seen what the story is by tomorrow." She smiled and went out.

My jaw dropped .She smiled at me? Smile? I swear something was going to happen that I didn't know.

I tried to ask Hana but she didn't say anything I know I was sure that she know something.

I just decided to shrug it off and once in my life, listen to what mom says and wait. I went to my room to take a bath.


 

 

I was lying on the couch when I heard the door ringing. (I know a door don't ring, I just want to say that.) I waited but nobody was going to open it .Good! The Wus were at our door and nobody was going to open it!

I stood up and went to the door, glancing at myself in the mirror again. I smiled in satisfaction and opened the door after clearing my throat. I was going to act like a good girl in front of the Wus of course.

With a smile, a middle-aged woman was standing behind the door carring some breath-taking roses with her. I couldn't take my eyes of that beautiful woman with the roses, It was just like dramas.

"Hello."I finally spoke revealing one of the loveliest smiles of me.

"You must be Sena, right?" The woman asked as she came nearer for a handshake.I took her hand and shook it genteelly.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs.Wu."I said.

"She is still like her childhood, isn't she?"A male voice said from the behind of her.I looked up to find the Tall Mr.Lu.

"Uh- Hello." I said awkwardly. Gush I didn't know whom I was going to face. Such nice people. I should have prepared myself better. "Oh~ your're here." Moms voice filled the room and Mrs.lu gave me the roses to go to hug mom. I looked at them strangely. They were hugging each other like me and Sam when we haven't seen each other for a while. Were they that close?

I gestured Mr Lu to come in. I was about to close the door afterward when I saw a figure standing there,.I looked at the figure more carefully as it came nearer so that I could see him better.

I held my breath as soon as I saw that angelic face again.That was him.That tall guy that day in the mall.

The passed by me without saying a word as I was standing there blanckly.

"Oh Yi fan! Is it you?" I heard mom saying as she hugged that guy whom was afew meters taller than her."You've grown handsome!"She said.

"You're not gonna join us ?" Mrs Wu asked me. I was still standing in front of the open door, astonished.

"What is he doing here?"I finally spoke. I was pointing at the boy.

"You know each other?" Mom asked looking at him and at me, again at him and me.

"That is the guy of that day in the mall." I said still staring at him.

"Which day?" Mrs.Wu asked confused.

"That day in the Wu mall when the man wanted to kill me ,I mean us."I just couldn't find the proper words.

They looked at each other confused.

"She is the girl whom was with me in that hostage story."The boy finally said and I guess everybody got what I was trying hard to say ,in his one sentence.

"Really? That was Sena? You didn't tell me?" Mr.Wu said and that boy shrugged.

After some minutes of talking about this unbelievable (?) accident they all now sitting in the hall.

"What is he doing here? Who's he? Why is he with you? "I asked. Everybody was confused once more. I'm good at making people confused I guess.

"He's Yi Fan, Our son." Finally Mr.Wu said. My eyes widened. That angel guy was the son of them? He was the heir of them? He was – wait, the owner of that mall??

"Are you joking?" I scoffed. "He's your son?"

"Why? You don't remember him?" Mom asked.

"Of course not." I assured. "But he can't be your son!" I maintained.

"Why not?" Mrs.Wu laughed.

"He is- well His hair is blonde. But yours are not!" I reasoned. I was serious but I guess everybody took it as a joke as they laughed together. Seriously, how can a blonde guy be born from not-blonde-at-all parents? Wait a moment-Does he dye his hair?

I was still shocked at the dinner table, not daring to look at that guy. Should I add it to the novel I was going to write about that incident?

"Did you write that novel?" The fi Yan guy (was it his name?)asked. Gosh, he knows how to read minds?

"Not yet." I said and continued eating.

"Which novel?" Hana asked.

"She said if she goes back home alive, she will write a novel about that man." he said. "Wait a minute, what was its name?"

"I don't remember." I said.

"A man who doesn't know what he wants?" he asked.

"Really Sena? That's a terrible name!" Hana commented and I glared at her.

"That wasn't a name. I was using some psychoanalytic way to make that man nervous." I rolled my eyes.

"Why would you make him nervous?" She asked eagerly.

I thought a little." I don't know. I was bored." I said the truth finally. She scoffed.

"So you two have already got along?" Mom asked.

Of course mom. Get along? We've been close friends. Oh No wait, We are now in love or maybe we've got married already.

Do we look like some gotten-along people right now?

"Kinda." Fi Yan said and she smiled. Good for you mom.


 

 

The Wu's are really nice, but I hate listening to old memories. What is good in reviewing some stupid stuff about the past? And the worst part is when they ask "Sena, you remember right?"

"Of course I remember. I was in mom's stomach then, why shouldn't I ?"I said to the last Sena Do You Remember question and they laughed. Was it that funny?

"She's got a good sense of humor." Mr.Wu laughed.

Sense of humor my ***. They have no intention about going? I'm sleepy!

"How about we go now? Isn't it late?" Yu wan (is it true?) said after being silent for 3 hours.I had utterly forgotten about him.

"It's just midnight!" Mom said.

"Already midnight mom." I reminded half asleep.

"We haven't yet talked about our important things."Mrs.Wu said and mom and she giggled together.

 Gush, this time important Sena Do You Remember questions about important memories!

"So Sena "Mr.Wu hesitated before saying the rest.

"I remember." I said now with my closed eyes.

"Really? Do you remember about you and Yi fan being engaged to marry?" She asked.

My eyes cracked open when I heard her statement. "Pardon me?" was the only word escaping from my mouth.

"You haven't told her?" She looked at mom and mom shook her head slightly.

"So then I will be the one who has to tell my soon-to-be daughter-in law this amazing surprise?" She asked herself and I looked at him in disbelief. Everyone was serious. I blinked a few times.

"Are you probably talking about me?" I asked frowning. So that was the story behind mom's smile.

"We have one Sena here I guess."Mrs.Wu said.

I looked at mom. "Mom?" I called hoping to gain some clues. She just nodded her head.I scoffed.

I should have guessed. That's why mom didn't let me work in the Wu Company. That's why dad always joked about me getting married before 20.That's why they never let me have a boyfriend.

I can't believe.

"I have seen this scene before."I mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"In your dreams?" Hana asked. Was she pissing me off or was she serious? I had no idea.

"In dramas."I said and stood up walking to the stairs. "Good night." That was the last word I could speak.

 

End of chapter two

Hope you've enjoyed