Atmokinesis

ESP

ATMOKINESIS

 

“My sweet baby Jonghyun. It is not nice to make a cloud burst of rain on your father.” Taemin tried not to laugh as he reprimanded his 5-year-old son.

Kibum pouted at Taemin and Jonghyun, “What did I do?” He tried to shake off the water from his hair and got up from the water-logged couch. “I was just watching tv.”

“Daddy wouldn’t make me the cake I wanted.” Jonghyun whined, totally unrepentant of his actions.

“You could have come to pa, Jongie. I would have baked one for you.” Taemin took a kitchen towel and began drying off his mate’s hair.

“Yuck! Your cooking makes me want to vomit pa.” Jonghyun pretended to gag at the thought of Taemin’s cooking.

Loud laughter could be heard from the dining room. The family of three stared at the couple sharing one chair. As usual Onew was sitting in Minho’s lap and Minho was feeding him bits of chicken.

“Yah! It’s been five and a half years since you bonded with that wide-assed wolf. At least now learn to sit apart. And you don’t have to feed him all the time. He has his own hands.” Key screamed in annoyance at his younger brother.

Minho just shrugged and laughed louder. Onew motioned to Jonghyun to come to them and Minho began putting bits of chicken in his mouth too. Onew picked up the little boy and put him in his lap. Minho moved his long arm to curve it around his love and his nephew to hold both of them safely tucked into his body.

“Go dry yourself Key. Little Tae is eyeing you like a piece of candy.” Onew’s blunt teasing brought a pink flush on Taemin’s face. “Don’t talk about us. The way you go at my little bro, it’s a surprise that Jongie does not have a long line of younger siblings.”

Onew chewed on more chicken that Minho put in his mouth, on Minho’s fingertips in the process. Minho his neck in response. Onew smiled at his mate and continued teasing the pair in the living room. “Who would have thought my little bro would turn out to be an omega. I am the head alpha of our pack and Tae should have been my beta. But no, Key, you had to bond with him before his body could decide and turned him into an omega instead. I can still hear Suho’s cackle when he became the beta of the pack.”

“Be careful Onew or I will you dry one day.” Key hissed at the teasing male and bared his sharp fangs at him.

Onew just laughed harder and kissed Jonghyun on his cheek. “Jongie dry up your daddy or his fangs will fall off due to water logging.”

Jonghyun smiled at his uncle and nodded. The air around Key began to shimmer with heat and steam began rising from his clothes as they dried off.

“We’ll need another couch. The leather is now spoilt because of the water.” Key looked sadly at his former resting place. “Jongie, daddy really loved this couch. I was going to make your cake after my program finished. It was Daddy’s fashion show in Paris last month.”

“How many times will you watch the recording Key? Don’t you think you should be working on new designs instead?” Taemin nuzzled his mate’s neck.

“You are making me hungry Tae. Come I need to feed.” Key began pulling Tae up the stairs to their room, uncaring of the mess they were leaving behind for Minho and Onew to clean.

“Daddy, pa? What about my cake?” Jongie whined as he watched his parents disappear into their bedroom. From experience the little boy knew that he wouldn’t see them for hours.

“Are we again going to hear the wind howl inside the house all night long?” Minho asked the contemplative boy.

“It depends, uncle.” The boy looked slyly at Minho, reminding him instantly of Key when he was making new wild plans.

“Onew get the car keys. We are going to your café to feed this little hungry monster.” Minho pretended to dig his fangs into the small fragile neck. He would throw the couch out later. For now a little boy needed his attention more.

Jonghyun roared with laughter and rainbows appeared in every room of the house.