Chapter 1 : Prologue

The Whopping Catasthrope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

"My heart stopped. It just stopped beating. And for the first time in my life, I had that feeling. You know, like the world is moving all around you, all beneath you, all inside you, and you’re floating. Floating in midair. And the only thing keeping you from drifting away is the other person’s eyes. They’re connected to yours by some invisible physical force, and they hold you fast while the rest of the world swirls and twirls and falls completely away."-Flipped  

                                                                                                                                                               

“Yes I am in the airport now but there’s no sign of Miss Lee.” A young man with black suit and sunglasses talked to his phone with serious and anxious face while looking around at the arrival gate from New York. He took off his sunglasses and narrowed his gaze at a weird young woman who covered half of her face with a red scarf –like a hijab style-- and big sunglasses. A little of her wavy bubble gum hair sticking out from her scarf. That young man’s mind had a battle whether she is his boss’ niece or not. But her appearance not looks like with a photo in his hand which shows a girl with short black hair, petite body, doe-eyed, and casual look.

While he turned his gaze in another side, he heard noisy sound from his back. He try to ignored it, but that noisy sound became louder. Crying baby, falling luggage, screaming woman, crashing trollies, angry man, all those sounds irritating him. When he turn back, he saw that young woman with red scarf who caused that chaos. Her sunglasses was fallen on the ground which revealed her doe-eyed.

That black-suited man walk closer to her, and realizing something after saw her eyes and resemblance with the photo. “Miss Lee Saera?”

The doe-eyed girl became panic and ran away as fast as she could, sheer away from that man. Without looking back at the desperate-shouting man, she ran to the international departure gate. Right at her foot stepping the departure gate, someone grabbed her left wrist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter