Final

Chocolate kisses

"Gimme chocolaaaaatee~" Yugyeom whined, bouncing slightly as he followed Bambam to the dorm.

Bambam laughed softly and held the box of chocolates to his chest, "Noo~ it's mine~"

The young Thai boy ran into the dorm trying to get away from the maknae only to be tackled to the couch.
"I want ooonnneeeee~" the maknae said, tickling Bambam who held the box tightly to his chest.
Bambam laughed and shook his head, "Noooo~~ mine~"
Yugyeom continued to tickle his hyung until he heard a voice call to him, "Yah, Kim Yugyeom."
He flinched a little and slowly turned his head to the direction the voice came from to see both Junior and JB standing there looking at him, both of them giving him a look.
"Sorry..." the maknae muttered and moved away from Bambam, sitting onto an empty space on the couch.
Bambam quickly sat up, sticking his tongue out at Yugyeom before opening his box of chocolates.
Junior shook his head and rubbed his forehead as he watched Bambam taunt Yugyeom with the chocolates before he ate a piece.
He sighed heavily, "What are we going to do with the two of them...?"
JB chuckled, "Let them be. They're just children."
"Mm...I guess so..."
"Now," the leader said, placing his hands onto Junior's shoulders, leading the younger male toward the bathroom,  "you should go take a shower and relax. You've been stressing all day."
"But..." Junior tried to argue only for JB to interrupt him with, "Nope. No buts. Come on. Go. I'll bring your clothes soon."
"Fine, fine. If you say so.."
"Good," JB says patting the younger's gently as he stepped into the bathroom, "have a nice shower."
Junior turned and rolled his eyes to the leader, "Aigoo. You just want to get rid of me."
JB chuckled softly and winked to the other, "Five minutes, I'll be in with your clothes."
Junior blushed slightly at the older's wink and quickly shut the bathroom door leaving the leader there with a satisfied smirk on his face. JB turned around to meet the gaze of Youngjae who saw the whole thing and was now shaking his head to the leader.
"Wah~ You got game, hyung," he said with a slow clap.
JB laughed softly, "Shut up."
He walked to Junior's room with Youngjae following him.
"You think Junior hyung caught all your little hints?"
"Hm... well," JB said as he picked up a pair of shorts and a shirt from Junior's room, "considering how pink he got before he shut the door in my face, I'm pretty sure he did."
Youngjae chuckled, leaning against the wall and shook his head, "You better use protection."
The leader laughed as he picked a pair of boxers and looked to the younger, "Please. I don't believe in protection."
The younger male laughed out loudly as JB walked past him and joked, "Trying to get mom pregnant much? Hey, we already have Bambam and Yugyeom to take care of and you want more babies running around?"
JB looked to Youngjae who had a big, stupid grin on his face and shook his head, "Shut up."
Youngjae smiled innocently, "Just kidding. Go have fun then."
The leader smirked slightly as he turned the doorknob to the bathroom and pushed the door open, "Oh you know I will."
While all of this was happening at another part of the dorm, Jackson was sitting with Mark staring to Bambam watching him as he ate his chocolates. This boy, this innocent looking 17 year old boy ate his chocolates in a very disapproving way. He would hold the small ball of chocolate between his teeth and showed it to Yugyeom before it into his mouth making the maknae huff and groan. Jackson shook his head as he watched the two of them, watching how Yugyeom would move a little forward to try and take the chocolate right out of Bambam's mouth.
"Ah jinjja..." Jackson breathed out, ruffling his hair in frustration.
Mark frowned to the Chinese male and lightly punched his shoulder, "Yah, just go do it. Just watching you stress out is making me stress out. Do it now."
"Should I?" Jackson asked, looking to the older male."Yesss!" Mark replied, pushing Jackson forward a little, "Now."
Jackson nodded and got up on his feet, walking toward the two maknaes.
"Hey, Bambam," the Chinese male called out to the said male.
Bambam turned his head to his hyung, the chocolate still held between his teeth. Jackson leaned over, placed one of his hands onto Bambam's shoulder and the other was used to tilt the younger male's chin up. Bambam's eyes widened a little as his whole body went stiff and heated up slightly as Jackson took the chocolate from his mouth. Yugyeom's mouth dropped as he watched this scene next to him as Mark sat there recording the whole thing.
Jackson pulled back and smiled at Bambam's reaction, "The chocolate is delicious."
Bambam's bottom lip quivered slightly as he was at a loss for words, his cheeks tinted a bright pink.
"Oh hey.. you have a little chocolate," Jackson said as he leaned forward, swiping his tongue across the younger male's bottom lip, up the chocolate that was left there.
Bambam squeaked softly feeling this, turning a bright red color and pushed Jackson away from him, running off to his and Yugyeom's shared room. Jackson watched him run, chuckling softly before going after him. Mark laughed as he stood up, putting his phone back into his pocket and looked over to Yugyeom who was frowning toward him. Mark shot the maknae an innocent smile before going off to his and Jackson's shared room. Yugyeom huffed loudly and crossed his arms as he pouted deeply.
 Bambam dove into his bed, hiding under the covers as his ears burned from embarrassment. He put one of his hands to his mouth, touching his bottom lip thinking back to what just happened and blushed even harder and brighter, if possible. He couldn't believe that it happened.
"Hey," Jackson called out to him.
Bambam twitched under the covers and held the blanket close around him, responding with a stutter, "Y-Yes?"
He heard Jackson laugh softly and felt the bed dip a little around him.
"What's wrong?" he hears Jackson ask.
"What's wrong?" Bambam repeated confused and stuck his head out from under his blanket, looking to Jackson with a frown, "you know what's wrong. Why do you have to ask? Why did you just..."
Bambam felt his face heat up again at the thought of it and looked off to the side.
Jackson smiled slightly looking to the younger male, "You're so cute."
Bambam pursed his lips together and sat up to look at Jackson, "S-Seriously... why did you do that...?"
"Because I like you," Jackson replied bluntly, "is that so wrong?"
"I...you...what?" Bambam asked, staring straight at his hyung trying to process what was just said to him.
Jackson leaned forward next to Bambam's ear and whispered softly, "I like you."
"M-Me? S-Since when?" the younger male asked, gripping onto his blanket, biting his bottom lip in anticipation for Jackson's answer.
Jackson moved back a little to look into Bambam's eyes, "Mm... a while."
"O-Oh..." Bambam said looking down as he blushed deeply.
The older male sighed softly and leaned forward, kissing Bambam's forehead lightly, "Sorry I didn't tell you before. It's okay if you don't feel the same way as me. As long as you know how I feel about you it's all fine with me."
Bambam looked to Jackson as the older turned away and bit his lip softly. Bambam shook his head, gripping onto the front of Jackson's shirt gaining his attention. Just as Jackson turned his head toward him, Bambam leaned forward and shyly kissed the older male softly on the lips, pulling back with a bright red tint on his cheeks.
"I l-like you too..." Bambam looked down away from Jackson's gaze, mentally scolding himself for doing that.
Jackson couldn't help but smile hearing this come from Bambam's mouth and chuckled softly, "Your lips still taste like chocolate."
Bambam frowned and hit Jackson softly on the arm, "Hey..."
The younger pouted deeply making Jackson laugh.
"Sorry but it's true."
"Whatever..." Bambam says with a huff.
Jackson smiles and wraps his arms around the younger male quickly, laying down on the bed with Bambam in his arms. Bambam blinked and looked up to Jackson slightly confused before shrugging it off, burying his face into the older's chest.
"I'm never going to let you go," Jackson muttered softly.
Bambam smiled hearing this, "Good~ I don't want you to."
__________
Aigoo I'm sorry this so much ; ;
I really had a hard time writing this. Fluff is not my strong suit. One of my friends helped me a little to get it started but...
Anyway omg
I'm sorry this is so bad /cries
I'm sorry this is so short
I had so much more expected for this but I had no idea how to write it out
/cries more
I'm sorry. I am soooo so sorry this is so terrible ; ;