Final

You're so dumb and yet I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Gyu hyung, done with your work?”

 

“Not yet. I still have one more appointment.”

 

“But you’ll be having dinner here right?”

 

“Even if I want to, I can’t. Sorry Hyunnie.”

 

“It’s ok I understand.”

 

“I’m really sorry Hyunnie. I wasn’t even informed about this until this late afternoon.”

 

“I know it’s for work. And don’t worry, I’m not mad. Dongwoo and Hoya will come here for dinner as well.”

 

“That’s good then. By the way, I left some important thing under my pillow and I really need it now. The meeting will start at 7:30 tonight. Can you get it for me?”

 

“Sure. Anything for you babe. Should I drop it to your office?”

 

“No need. I will send Sungjong there to pick it.”

 

“Ok then. I’ll just wait for him.”

 

“Thank you Hyunnie. I love you and happy birthday.”

 

“I love you more.”

 

After hanging up the call, Woohyun prepares the food first on the table before going to their bedroom and look for that important file, as what his lover said, so that he can give it to the other before his meeting. But before he could finish putting all the foods that he cooks for the night, Dongwoo and Hoya came with a gift on their hands. They also brought some drinks to accompany them and a cake.

 

“You’re early lovebirds.” He teased, now putting the plates on the table.

 

“We left office earlier than the normal.” Hoya answered while putting the drinks on the fridge.

 

“And so that we have longer time to celebrate your birthday.” The eldest said as he remove the cake from its confinement and place it in the middle of the table.

 

“Myungsoo called me that he and Sungyeol will join us tonight.”

 

“I know. Gyung hyung informed me.”

 

“But hyung can’t make it on time.” Woohyun just nodded and the two can see his solemn face.

 

“Don’t be sad, he’ll make it up for you later.” He gave the elder a smile that never reaches his eyes. Then they heard the doorbell.

 

“It must be Myungsoo and Sungyeol.”

 

“Happy birthday Woohyun hyung.” Sungyeol runs to his hyung the moment Hoya opened the door for them leaving Myungsoo behind.

 

“Thanks Yeol.” he said while hugging him back.

 

“Here’s our gift.” The choding hands him his and Myungsoo’s gift.

 

“I appreciate all your efforts on buying me gifts. Thanks guys.” He puts down the gift on the center table in the living room together the Hoya and Dongwoo’s gift.

 

“We bought drinks and cake also.”

 

“We already brought some but I guess the night is long and it won’t be enough for us. Thanks Myungsoo.” Dongwoo helps him put the drinks inside the fridge and when the latter was about to open the box of the cake, a hand grabs his.

 

“Spare. We’ll need it for tomorrow.” They both smirked knowing what does it really mean. Few moments later, they heard the doorbell ring.

 

“It must be Sungjong.”

 

“Sungjong? What’s he doing here? Shouldn’t he be with Sunggyu hyung right now?”

 

“Gyu hyung forgot something and asks him to pick it up. Can you open the door Yeol? I’ll just get the file in the bedroom.”

 

“Sure.”

 

He left them and went straight to their room and look for the file. He pushed Sunggyu’s pillow aside to see a neatly folded cerulean with BABE written in front of it. He grabbed the paper out of curiousity and sits on the bed, head resting on the headboard, before unfolding it.

 

“It definitely Gyu hyung’s writing.” He mused before starting to read what was written inside.

 

When I first saw you

I couldn’t take my eyes off of you

At first I thought it’s just a mere infatuation

That sooner or later you’ll be out of my vision

But I was definitely wrong

Coz as time goes by, that mere attraction turns into a deeper admiration

 

On times when I see you smile

I feel like I could walk a thousand mile

And when I hear you laugh

For me it’s more than enough

But when I see tears rolling down your face

All I want to do is engulf you in a tight embrace

 

Other time you act like a child

You couldn’t sleep without me by your side

Sometimes you act like my dad

Though you always nag at me, I know you never get mad

But don’t worry coz I find your personality adorable

And that’s what makes you unique and incomparable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter