1/1

Secret Hiding Place

“Taekwoon, are we there yet? How long do I have to wear this blindfold?”

 

The prince only smiled, continuing to lead the general through the snow covered path in the forest.

 

“Almost there.”

 

Grabbing Wonshik’s hand, Taekwoon stepped off the main path onto a hidden one that only he knew about. His other hand went into the pocket of his coat, curling around the little box he’d brought with him. Ten minutes later they reached his secret hiding place.

 

“We’re here. You can take it off.”

 

“Finally! Why’d you make me wear this, it’s not like- Oh.

 

As the blindfold slipped between his fingers, Wonshik gazed in awe at the beauty of the clearing in front of him.

 

“I’ve always told you I’d bring you here someday.” Taekwoon chuckled, taking his lover by the hand again, leading him to the center of the clearing.

 

“It’s beautiful. I wouldn’t want just anyone to see this either.” Wonshik breathed, widely grinning at his prince.

 

Taekwoon smiled as he turned around, taking out the ring as he dropped to one knee before a shocked Wonshik.

 

“Taekwoon!”

 

“I love you, Wonshik. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?”

 

Wonshik let out a choked sob, wrapping his arms around Taekwoon.

 

Yes.”