Don't Go

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe what's wrong?" , she asked.

"Nothing. I'm just tired as usual" 

"Oh really?" , she quirks a brow. 

"Yeah it's nothing" 

"I'm pretty sure your nothing means something. You want to tell me?" , she frowns.

"Hyuna..."

 

Before she could answer, the taller girl with shiny black hair walks up towards her and gives her a tight hug. 

 

"What is it?"

"Hyuna ... I .... was told that my contract is ending soon and so I decided to .... uhm ...." 

"You decided to what Sera ... " , Hyuna breaks the hug and place both hands on Sera's shoulders.

"I decided to end it and not continue" , Sera broke down to tears and hides her face with both her hands. 

"But babe .... why?" 

"B-because I need to focus on other things a-and I'm at the age where I should settle down"

"I know but I'm not ready for this.. the fans aren't ready to see you leave.. you're the most important in our group and ...."

"And what Hyuna?!" , she bites her lips and clenches her fists. 

"And i need you the most babe. I really need you to be by my side and I love you" , she tried to hold it in but tears are forming up.

"But i have to do something useful in my life Hyuna. I can't be spoon feeding you all the time and look after you until you get old. You're already old enough to think. You have the others to be by your side, what are you scared for?" 

"Babe.. what happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter