2 different personality

18&
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story about two different person with different personality. Jeon Jungkook, heir to Jeon Corporation. He is playful boy, always playing around, naughty and a bit childish. Well, he got controlled by his strict mom all the times because his mom wants him to grow up become real man and mature while Choi Yoonsun is a serious girl with big dream. She is the heir to Choi Holdings, she like to write a rap and record it at home and since she grow up in Canada she is fluent in English and people called her Newsun, her mom always call her baby due to her innocent child look but she thought she is matured enough because she always independent when she lived in Canada.

Jungkook likes ladylike girl who wear skirts and nice clothes while Newsun rarely wear skirts, jeans are her types. Jungkook like to acted cute in front of his friends and family because he think it can bring happiness to himself while Newsun just hate doing aegyo, she think that she is charismatic chic that just need to smile. Newsun already reached 18 when her birthday on June but she already mature like 18 years old girl a long time ago while Jungkook will become 18 on upcoming 1st September but he still acted like 10 years old boy but another unexpected that those two did not know that their parents already get an arranged marriage for them since that two big company will be merge.

 

Canada                7.50  AM

Riingggggg...

Newsun : Hello Mom, wassup?  *english accent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter