New mission

Babysitter

Klik for at se indstillinger


 

"SOL-san, the boss is asking for you."

The man, known as SOL, looked up from where he was currently working. 

"Thanks for informing me, MS.K"

SOL flashed a small smile and made his way to his boss's  office.

'I wonder what the boss needs me for.' 
he wondered, before knocking on the door and walked into the room

"Hyung, you called?" 

"Ah Youngbae-ah, take a seat, I have a new mission for you." 

SOL or now knowing by his real name Youngbae took a seat on one of the chairs in front of his boss's table.
As he sat down, his boss, Yang Hyun Suk, took out the documents describing the mission and placed them in front of him. 

" we've been informed that there might be some nasty things happening behind the scene, and according to our sources, they might be targeting MR. Kwon, or rather the things he has." 
Hyun Suk informed him briefly while Youngbae was skimming through the mission documents.

"Hmm.. I s- WAIT WHAT!?" Youngbae jumped from his seat, pure shock painting his previously calm features "h-hyung...you are not meaning.. Kwon Jiyong..as in the CEO of BigbangEnt ..the one in K..Korea..R-right?" 

Hyun Suk sighed, he was expecting a reaction like that from Youngbae. " Yes Youngie, Korea, as in Korea your birth country -" 
Youngbae snorted but quickly shut up when Hyun Suk directed one of his infamous glares at him "- as I was gonna say, you are gonna leave Japan and return to Korea for this mission." 

"B-but hyung!" Youngbae whined.

"no buts Youngie, take the documents and read them carefully, come back when you're done." 

Youngbae could only groan, as he stood up and took the documents because in the end Hyun suk was his boss and his words are final. 

After Youngbae went out of the office, a male stepped out from where he was hiding, his handsome features coming into view. 

"why did you assign this mission to him ?" the handsome male wondered, as he went and took the seat where Youngbae previously sat. 

" you see,  Dongwook, it's for me to know and for you to wonder"  Hyun suk responded while he chuckled. 

"now about your mission ...."


 

Meanwhile in Korea 

 


 

A loud sigh could be heard, coming from a young man. 

" I'm giving up! Why is everything so difficult." 

" there there, Jiyong, don't worry, you're gonna find a nice babysitter" a blond haired man said to his troubled friend as he smiled warmly. 

" Just tell me where Daesung?! I've looked ing everywhere, it's either that they don't seem that nice or they can't work that long" Jiyong gave a loud whine, sounding more like a child than an adult. 

" We need to understand him DaeDae, there've been many cases with babysitter abuse in Korea nowadays, it's dangerous for him to hand out his son to whoever, especially when he is a well-known businessman" Seunghyun informed them 

" I know that pabo, Mino is a precious gem, I'll gladly look out for him but unfortunately we -" Daesung pointed at Seunghyun his roommate and boyfriend "- are also busy " Daesung pouted. 

The 3 men sighed, all lost in their thoughts on how to solve their current problem. 
Suddenly as if a bulb lighted up, an idea struck Jiyong 

" AH! I GOT IT! Seungri-"

"Sorry I can't"

Jiyong gave an unmanly  scream, as Seungri seemed to appear out of nowhere. 

"Wait why ?" Seunghyun asked him. 

" IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE GONNA ASK HIM?" Jiyong shrieked. " He almost gave me a heart attack and almost made Mino fatherless and yeah why can't you?" He finished with a frown. 

" I'm busy" Seungri calmly responded.

"With what?" Seunghyun and Daesung asked at the same time. " JINX-" they quickly shut up when Jiyong glared at them. 

" I'm dating." 

The 3 oldest men in the room were shocked, that's new, Seungri dating? 

" Who?" Jiyong overcame the shock and fired his question at Seungri. 

Seungri, who was unfazed by their reaction, coolly responded with " Pizza." 

Now not shocked anymore but dumbfounded, the 3 men could only make out a. "Huh!?" 

Seungri who was still not unfazed with their reaction stood up and turned around.
As he made his way to the door, he finally gave a response to the still dumbfounded men. 

" Pizza... will never ask you for nudes" and with that he closed the door.

The men left in the apartment looked at each other before bursting out laughing. 

" ah I thought Riri finally broke his 'forever single statue' " Daesung whipped away the tears from laughing too hard. 

" I know right " Jiyong was rolling around.

All went well until -

" DADDY!!" A childish whine was heard from within the apartment. 

" Great! We woke Mino up " Jiyong sighed and went up to go see his son. 

" We're gonna take our leave now Ji, go sleep and figure out the babysitter problem tomorrow, stop tiring yourself out. " Seunghyun said as he patted his friend's back.

"Yeah Ji, you need sleep, your eye bags can rival Seungri's now, we don't need another panda" Daesung said and took Seunghyun's offered hand. 

Jiyong gave a genuinely but tired smile "I know guys, goodnight "

He made his way to his son's room while the todae couple made their way out of the apartment. 



Youngbae sighed as he closed the door to his apartment.

“Great just great” he mumbled out loud, voice filled with sarcasm.

He made his way through his small apartment, passing the kitchen because he lost his appetite.
After taking a quick bath, he decided to hit the bed and call it a night.
But sleep just wouldn’t come and all kind of memories flashed through his mind.

‘It gonna be fine Youngbae, just go and get this over with, as quickly as possible’ he curled into a ball.

“Just..get this over with...and leave that hell as fast as I can’ he mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

In the middle of the night, Youngbae was turning and tossing. Obviously uncomfortable, sweat had gathered on his forehead, his face was pulled into a frown, small wimps and pants could be heard in the otherwise silent room.

a single tear ran down his face

Youngbae was having a nightmare..again…

 


 

Around 6AM in Incheon Airport, there were two men standing near the private terminal. They were waiting for someone. 
A little while later, a tall handsome man came into view. The men rushed to the newcomer and silently lead him to the underground exit.

The 3 men made their way to the private empty parking provision, where a black Ferrari was parked.
And near the car, was a young woman waiting.

“Se7en-sama” the woman greeted him with a polite smile while bowing.

“Yoshino-san” the man by the name ‘Se7en’ said with a small smile “ so where is the documents?”

Yoshino handed him a big envelopment

“ Everything you asked for is here, we just need to set a few thing up and you’re ready to go” after she finished her statement, a black van pulled up near them.

Se7en chuckled lowly “ YG never disappoints huh.” 

Three people stepped out of the van, with the logo YG on their backs. After bowing, one of them made herway with a black small case to Se7en.

 

“These are the products we are gonna use today, Se7en-same.” she said while opening the case.

 

Inside of the case, there were a black pen, earbuds, a credit card, a silver lighter and other few things.

 

“ These are secretly weapons, hopefully you are not in need of using them  but safety comes first” she gave a quick explanation before handing the case to him.

 

 

She then stepped back and one of the other went to him with a bigger case.

 

“These are accessories for the mission” she handed him the case and inside it there were a watch, glasses, earring and a phone.

 

“The glasses has a hidden camera inside them, that automatically saves the record and directly sends it to our team, the earrings are sensitive sound pickers that picks up even the lowest sound, as for the watch and phone, we sent spies into the building, and the watch is there to track them” 
 
she showed him the hidden button on the watch 
 
“ When you click the button, an inside map over the building will show up with several numbers, each number is for one spy” 
 
she gave him a piece of paper that shows which spy had what number “ if you are in need of them, just type the spy’s number into the phone and call them, they’ll be near you as soon as possible” she finished off.

“I see, but why is the earring as sensitive sound picker ?” Se7en asked her.

“ Our sources suspect  that there might be hidden undercover enemies inside of the company, so the earrings pick up the smallest sound and directly send them to our team to investigate “ she explained to him.

After a few more objects that’ll help him with his mission, Se7en was ready to go.

“We and a security team will be following you, in case of any accident Se7en-sama, be safe" Yoshino told him before he stepped into his car.

Inside of the car, Se7en quickly went through the documents.
“Fake ID-cards for me and Youngbae huh” Se7en chuckled upon seeing Youngbae’s.

“ So he’s ‘Taeyang’ and a full-time babysitter?” he laughed “YG never disappoints.”

He started the car and went off, into the direction of his new ‘workplace.’ 

Yoshino and the other went into the van and followed him within a distance.

 

let the mission begin..

 

A/N Aiggoooo. Um so yeah, first chapter to first story lol ^^¨

Anyway sry guys for short chapter, and grammar fails, typos and such thing TT_TT 

I'll proofread it later ( toooo lazy right now) but I want to update quick since it's winter break and I'll hopefully have time to update !

anyway, pls be kind and subscribe , upvote and/or leave a comment, be it either criticizing or complimenting, I'll apperciate it and it'll motivate me hehe 

- Toppi