part 3

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every single word which Jongin have said break her heart . Although it wasn’t her first time but it’s hit her self deeply in her heart . Now, she should gather every pieces of her heart and built it again to be love .  Did God put hate feel in Jongin’s heart just for Soojung only . He smile to each other but never to Soojung, He talk kindly to the other but never to Soojung . Is that Soojung ugly in Jongin’s eyes? Should she give up ? The tears, which Soojung hold finally come out from her eyes. She sobs , with the raindrops touch every part of her body . Soojung close eyes, let the raindrops fell with Soojung’s liquid . It’s make look she didn’t cry . Soojung is the strongest girl so she would never cry. Yes, she is the strongest.

 

3nd

Dear Jongin,

However far away I will always love you

However long I stay I will always love you

Whatever words I say I will always love 

You , you , I will always love you

Suddenly the raindrops stopped touch her wet body. She raised her head and found the albino boy with an umbrella . She raised one of her right eyebrow . 

 

“Se…Sehun.” She said with her interruption voice . She have no idea why he is here with her .

“Stupid…” He closed the distance between him and her . And he hugged Soojung . Soojung’s eyes widened and she give no response to him . What should she do? Sehun’s dry shirt was wet. But , it wasn’t even effected to him

“Why are you …” Suddenly Sehun stopped her with his finger.

“Stop. Let your sadness in my arms . Please, don’t hold it . I can’t handle it anymore.” Sehun move closer to her body . He didn’t care the wetness in her body move to his . Soojung just nodded and slowly she wrapped with his body , she hug him back. Unbelievable , this is first time she hug a man except his father. She really loyal , she believe that one only Jongin who should be her first . But She have no options, because now she felt very hurt .  Is God sent him a man with Handsome face to her , to be her Angel?

“Thanks Sehun.” She whispered with the raindrops loudly voice make no one could herar it but Sehun could hear enough because her voice is the beautiful voice he ever heard.

 

***

A few days , Soojung and Jongin now officially become a husband and a wife. During the wedding , Jongin even didn’t show a little smile otherwise Soojung show her big smile to everyone . Just an important people who invited to SooJongin’s Wedding such as her and his big family plus Sulli because Soojung begged to Jongin for invite Sulli.Jongin just sight and nodded because if he didn’t allow Sulli come of course his mom would be angry . Though Jongin won’t even bothered to invited EXO because he won’t people to know about their wedding . Fortunately their school allowed their student get married but Jongin’s want his privacy so he ask the school not to tell everyone about his wedding secret. Also after the day Sehun helped her , Sehun would like to send her a short message like ‘Gnite’ or ‘have you eaten?’ . Soojung didn’t know what signal which Sehun sent to her .

The night come , to other people it’s just usually night like always but different for Soojung and Jongin. Soojung didn’t know what should she do . She just imagine what will happen and her heart beat faster.

 

“Don’t dare you think I’d like to touch you.” Jongin broke her dreams . Soojung looked at Jongin who busy with his game on phone .

“I.. I didn’t imagine you know …” Soojung try to deny about her feel .She went to the kitchen to find a water.

“Jongin , look at the kitchen . Its design is very cute . I like pink you know . Daddy knows me better.”

Soojung touch every part of wall in the kitchen with her bright eyes.She holding her Doongie. They stay in the little cozy house from her Dad. Her Dad told that house as a wedding present . The cozy house with a bride couple in there is a cute thing to her.

“I hate pinky girl , that makes girl look spoil.” He said while focusing to his game phone.

“Really? Ah , I should change my favorite color then I want choooooose… How about Red” 

"I hate red girl because that makes girl look like a killer .”

“So , I change again . How is white? Whatever you like I will like except black because you know I hate the dark Jongin.”  She joined Jongin to the sofa . She sat beside Jongin .

“So I’d like to choose black . “ He said and get up . He walk torwards their bad. Soojung just sigh and her eyes follow eherever Jongin go.

“Jongin , in our house just has one bedroom . Should we sleep together ? please.” Soojung do bbuingbbuing.

“I think you can sleep with your Doongie right?” Jongin pull the blanket.

“Doongie said that he want to sleep with you .” it was the most stupid thing that Jongin ever heard, Soojung lied to him. Because Soojung’s foolishness Jongin make a little smile but Soojung didn’t know about it.

“So, you can let Doongie sleep with me.”

“But I can’t sleep without Doongie . “ Soojung try to find another reason

“Oh right . You can sleep with me but I have limit .” Jongin put the bolster in the middle of their bed.

“If you pass this , you will get punishment.” Jongin show the limit to her.

“Arraseo  arraseo . Doongie don’t try to pass the limit ok?” She talk with her Doongie . Although she know that her Doongie wouldn’t answer her but she like to talk with her . Even Doongie couldn’t answer her , but she is pretty sure that Doongie heard it .

“Stop act like crazy girl . You make me lost my feel.”

“So you have a feel for me before it , right?”

“No , I mean yes . Hate feel.” Soojung wanna talk him back but he stopped her

“Stop your in mouth . I wanna go to sleep.” He back face her. Jongin mumbled that he is stupid to said the word before. 

“Gnight my prince.” Soojung look at his back and smile . Jongin already in his dream but Soojung still looks at hiss back . She tought it was just a dream . Finally, she become a Mrs.Kim . Kim Jongin, the hottest man in their Univeristy become her husband and the serious thing is she also sleep with him. After a few hours , Soojung’s eyes got tired for dreaming and looking his back so she slowly close her eyes and sleep with her smile covers her face.

***

 

 

That is the first day Joongin and Soojung officially became a husband and wife . Soojung begged to him for take a few days to take a rest after their wedd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter