Gouge Your Eyes, Hold Your Tongue

Gouge Your Eyes, Hold Your Tongue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up to a wet, sticky feeling underneath his comforter but his sated groggy mind was telling him to go back to sleep. The room was dark, except for the faint light coming from the buildings surrounding their dorm and the glowing hand of his wall clock that says it’s nearing 5 am.  It’s too early for their schedule set by 8, but as an early riser that he is, the attempt to snuggle back to his warm bed is futile.

Ignoring the blinking of his phone, indicating the notifications he had accumulated the night before, he got up & stretched his arms out. The audible pop his neck made, resonating around the room, was soothing but the uncomfortable sensation in between his legs still wouldn’t go away. Might as well take a shower, his less incoherent self thinks, as he dragged himself to the door.

The dorm was relatively quiet; save for the occasional yelp coming from Baekhyun, Chanyeol & Kyungsoo’s room as he passed by their door. He can even hear Tao’s sleep talking from his shared room with Sehun, Suho & Kai; as well as the soft snores coming from Chen & Lay’s direction. The hallway was empty, as expected from s’ still soundly sleeping, when he walked towards the common bathroom. So it really came as a surprise when he heard light footsteps coming from the living room...

“Xiumin-hyung?”

“Oh~ Yixing... good morning!” Lay was cutely holding his blanket while rubbing his eyes like a kid. “Did you sleep on the living room floor?” Lay nodded at that.

“Neh. Jongdae’s being loud again but I’m going back in... It’s cold.” He chuckled at that.

“Alright... I’ll wake you all up in a bit, don’t worry.” He patted Lay’s shoulder as he walk past him. “I’m going to take a shower... I feel so gross.” He added as he continued walking towards the bathroom door.

“Ge...” He turned around when he heard Yixing.

“Hmmm?” Lay was standing halfway across the hall to their room.

“Luhan-ge called me last night...” He’s not sure but Yixing had that taunting look on his face.

“Yeah?” He doesn’t know what else to say.

Lay smiled his dimpled smile albeit with a little glint on his sleepy eyes. “Nothing...” The lilt in his voice was quite disturbing.

Weird Yixing is weird. He thinks as he finally reached open the bathroom door.

“Oh, hyung!” Yixing called over his shoulder. “Don’t get too long in the shower.” He’s so sure he heard Lay giggling.

Ugh... what?!? He wanted to ask but Lay already had his back on him as he tottered towards their room.

It’s not long after he was splashed with cold water from the shower and washed his  body clean from his dry (he must have a wet dream again or so he first think) that realization dawned on him like a bullet train. Flashes of him half-... him writhing on his bed... calls of baozi ringing through his ears in honey-dipped voice... the “I love you” & “I love you too’s”...

It’s not even after he make sure the coast is clear as he ran back to his room after scrubbing himself like his life depended on it (he really think it is) and got a hold on his phone that he screamed. In his mind... because belting his lungs out will make matters worse if it's not already. 

From: Ryeowook_sunbae

“Minseokkie! Why so y?!?”

From: dongDongwoo

“Woah! Atta boy!”

From: Amber_Llama

“Wow hyung!!! Daebak!!!”

There are so many Line messages that he feels dizzy just scanning through it... too many hearts & kiss stickers. There’s even a repost of that picture from Vixx’s N with 5 stars & double thumbs-up. But the message from his sister was the worst...

“Oppa, was that for Luhan-oppa? You didn’t know how to use that tray icon on ig, don’t you? kkkkk~^^”

He should have listened to Sehun’s lecture when he discussed the advantages of having SNS accounts to the rest of the K members (sans Baekhyun who was busy eating Oreos) like it’s the most important thing in the world. He should have listened to Tao’s play by play of how to use Instagram & Weibo’s feature like he was the one who made those “amazing” technology for flaunting his awesomeness to the world. But most of all, he shouldn’t have listened to Luhan’s insistent nagging of making one so they can follow each other as if being together 24/7 isn’t enough.

Stupid Luhan and his stupid pretty face!  He wanted to cry. He wanted to dig his own grave that very moment and never, ever come back... really...

 

 

 

Two hours left before all hell broke loose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter