Chapter 2

Just One Day ... With Jeon Jungkook.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's P.O.V

Unghh... What did I do to deserve something like that?! Nghh...

Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. Hey there, my name's Kim Seokjin, but my friend's usually call me Jin. I'm a not very normal student at the KJ High School. Though I wasn't looking for a status like mine, I'm one of the most popular boys here. People are pretty much weird, aren't they? Instead of trying their best at school to have a nice future, they make popularity ranks and try to become lovers of some rich guys they don't even know anything about.

Anyway, I'm not showing off or anything, but I'm smart and usually I try to not catch an6y unwanted attention, but here I am cleaning the cafeteria with the new students and my friends.

I glance up from the floor and see Hyungseung sitting at a table and scratching something off lazily. I already had a talk with him today and I hoped he understood me, but this guy is simply looking for problems.

I roll my eyes and heave a sigh before going back to cleaning the floor.

"Can't you work faster? I have plans for tonight." A voice echoes through the big room. I throw the cloth into the bucket and glare at the one who dared to say it. Of course, it was Hyungseung since me and him were told to clean one part together while Kookie went together with the other newcomer and J-Hope was with Namjoon. We are the only ones who was punished since "we" initiated all of this.

I ignore the first comment or shall I say "command" and the next empty words as my mind wanders off to Jungkook. I wonder if he's okay. He's a very nice and cheerful person, but when he has to deal with someone as problematic as my lovely cleaning partner, he usually gets in trouble and becomes all sad and depressive afterwards. I'm not saying he's going to give up. It would be only better if he did, but instead he'll try his best to get what he wants. Judging by his friend's behavior, I doubt this new guy would want to be Jungkook's friend.

"You should have come with me! It was so interesting! Ilhoon is very nice and handsome and he even apologized for what Hyunseung did! It was so funny! I tried to wash the floor while he was cleaning the tables and then I accidentally tripped over my bucket of water and bumped into Ilhoon. And he threw his bucket over and then he almost saved us from falling to the floor but we slipped on the water! So yeah, now I'm wet and telling you this ... and it's a little cold... yaahh~~, hyeong, can you slow down a little, please?"

Angrier than ever before, I'm storming back home, the poor Jungkook trying to keep up with me. Usually me, him and Namjoon walk together, but today I'm just not in the mood for anything anymore. I just cleaned my part and left, not even expecting Jungkook to be done at the same time. I had already been past the school gates when I heard him call my name and the next thing I knew was that we're walking home together.

Jungkook is blabbering about how exciting it was with the new student, completely ignoring my bad mood. And this is the small gesture that makes one corner of my lips curve up a little.

I know Jungkook knows about me just as much as I know about him. He is talking about his day not because he's egoistic and doesn't notice I'm mad, but because he has noticed it long time ago and now he's trying to distract me with his cute stories.

You should see him when he's waving his arms in the air like some crazy thing and tells you every single detail about what happened excitedly, voice going up and down and his facial expression changing every second.

He knows how to make me feel better and he's taking advantage of his own ability.

No matter what other people may say, I always know that whenever Jungkook's acting egoistic, he has a good reason for that and mostly it's someone else's happiness or well-being.

Jungkook flashes a bright happy smile at me when we finally arrive at his place and gives me my coat back. "Thank you, hyeong~ It was very warm." he chirps and I smile back, ruffling his hair. "No problem, Kookie. I'll come tomorrow to wake you, okay?" I smile again, seeing him nod.

It already is some kind of tradition to let one member of our group come by Kookie's place and wake him. Today it was J-Hope. Tomorrow it'll be me. And the day after tomorrow it'll be Namjoon. I'd rather wake him all the time, though. Sometimes, I'm lucky enough and J-Hope is late or something else has happened, so I replace him. Namjoon on the other hand has never agreed to me waking Kookie up when it was his turn, even when he was late.

I take another look at the almost completely drenched Jungkook in front of me and chuckle, leaning closer and wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug before giving him a soft kiss on the top of his head.

"Hyeong! H-hyeong!" I hear some gasps and pressed whispers and look down only to find there Jungkook struggling for air. "C-can't breathe!" He could become an actor some day.

With another chuckle I let go of him and he looks as if nothing has ever happened. He's as happy as usually and as cute as ever. But why am I so worried? I don't trust these new students and I'll have to keep an eye on them. Especially when they're around Jungkook. It's hard enough trying to have him for myself only.

"Wanna come in, hyeong?" He asks me after opening the front door and poking my cheek.

"No, sorry baby. I have still lots of stuff to do. Maybe tomorrow? We could go out if you want to."

"Oh, yes! Let's call the others over tomorrow, too and then go out for a picnic and then you guys could stay overnight! That would be so exciting!" he squeals, bouncing up and down happily and is already screaming through the whole house, asking his mother whether she would allow it. Of course she will. She always does.

"Picnic? Now? Kookie, I think it's still a little too cold for picnics, but I don't mind the staying overnight part, though we've done that on the weekend already."

Oh crap. No, look away, Jin! D-dont. Give.in.

"B-but hyeong~" Jungkook almost purs as his lips form that cute pout of his and his eyes grow bigger, glistening as if he is about to cry. Aish that puppy eyes are so... Don't. Give. In.

He fakes a small sniffle and pouts more. MUST. NOT. GIVE. IN.....

Yes, Kookie is our little baby and all of us want to take care of him. He's just a few months younger than us, but still we love him like our little baby. Instead of looking for our lovers we spend time with him and try to make him as happy as possible. It's not very hard. He's a very optimistic and happy person by nature, so yeah, it doesn't take us much effort.

We are worried about him when he's sick, when he has problems at home or when he's talking to stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter