Feelings?

Love hurts...

Yeonhee's POV 

I woke up and sat up my bed and heard slight noise from downstairs but I ignored it, I got off my bed and tied my hair up in a messy ponytail. I walked downstairs and my eyes widened in confusion "y-yaahh wh-y are you g-guys here?" I said in an irritated tone "relax were just here to pick you up" Bambam said "t-then why are you eating breakfast here!?!" I asked annoyed "Yeonhee relax they're our guests so I had to give them food" My mum answered "guests!??!" I said almost yelling "hey calm down" Jr said putting his hands on my shoulders "ohhh looks like we got love birds" Bambam said whistling "what?" I said and parted away from Jr and I saw Jr blush a little bit "you're so cute when you blush" I giggled and looked at Jr.


Youngjae's POV

I saw Jr hyung hold Yeonhee, I felt my blood boiling but why? I just ignored the strange feeling inside me and carried on eating "Yeonhee sit down here and eat your breakfast" Jr said offering his seat for her "ok" she replied I felt jealousy ran through me, Do I have feelings for her? 


Yeonhee's POV

I ate my breakfast happily until I finished it "Wait here and I'll just get ready for school" I said wiping my mouth with the tissue and ran upstairs to my room, I washed up in the bathroom put on my uniform and combed my hair "I'm ready" I shouted as I walked downstairs to the living room "Yeonhee whose car do you want to be in?" Yugyeom asked "only four if us can drive which is Mark hyung Jb hyung Jackson hyung and Me" Jr said pointing "so what about them three?" I asked pointing at the youngests "sometimes their drivers drop them off to school or we pick them up" Jr said "ok then I guess Ill be in Jr's car" I said putting my shoes on "I want to be in Jr hyungs car too!!" The three youngests said in unison "Is it because Yeonhee is in Jr's car?" Jackson said cocking an eyebrow "I like her" Bambam said and slung his arm around your shoulder "what!?!!" All six of them said "n-no I mean she's cute" Bambam said blushing and I just giggled "I want to get to be close to her" Yugyeom said "Ill just be in Jb hyungs car then" Youngjae said "Ok then let's go!" Mark said walking to his car, I walked beside Jr and hopped inside his car while Bambam and Yugyeom did the same.

We finally arrived at school and walked to our classroom the bell rang and I sat down next to Youngjae suddenly I felt a pair of eyes gazing over to me so I looked who it was and saw Youngjae staring at then he saw that I caught him staring at me and looked back at the front but why was he staring at me? "Ok class tomorrow you guys have no school so don't come to school tomorrow" Mr.Im said "ok" the whole class responded back "Yeonheeeeee" I heard someone scream my name so I looked around the room and saw Bambam screaming my name "WHAAATTTT" I asked looking at him "Do you want to go park tomorrow?" He asked "yah is that a date?" Jb said pointing to Bambam "no" Bambam said smirking "sure Ill go to the park with you" I said to Bambam "then what about us??" Jackson asked "come to my house the next morning then but not tomorrow!" Bambam said "ok then" all six of them replied back.

The bell rang and us 8 went to the cafeteria and sat down on our table and ate our lunches silently Bambam sat on my right and Jr on my left "here let me feed you~" Bambam said giving a spoonful of his lunch "aahh" I said while Bambam feeding me "this is nice" I said "yah why are you only feeding her feed us too~~" Mark said with puppy eyes "nooo it's for her" Bambam said whining "Ill feed you~" I said getting a spoonful of Bambam's lunch and feeding Mark "yah that's my lunch!!" Bambam said getting the spoon "try and get it~~" I said teasing him and sticking my tongue out I was reaching the spoon out so he couldn't get it and he tried reaching with both arms; one behind you and one infront I kept on moving away from him and it looked like he was trying to hug me but he finally reached and got his spoon back. The bell rang and we packed in our lunch boxes and went back to class then we got on with the boring teaching after 1 hour the bell finally rang the other went out already but Youngjae and I got left behind since both of us were taking our time I finally packed all my books and headed out of the class "Yeonhee...I-" Youngjae said but getting cut off by Jr "come on Yeonhee let's go" He said dragging me out "what?" I asked Youngjae but it was too late. What was it that he wanted to tell me? 

Jr dropped me off at my house and I waved goodbye to him but I was still wondering what Youngjae wanted to say to me.

-

I wonder what is Youngjae wanting to tell her.