I LOVE U

Tell me...

Hi…!

This is my first time writing a story in English because it isn’t my language…

I just wrote it because I love JUNBROS very much!

Hope you like it and sorry if I had a lot of mistakes!

1517042_472901972831220_1209808661_n.jpg
 

______________________________________________________


 

"Junho-ya…?"



 

Minjun opened the door and went inside the room slowly. Junho was lying on his bed, closing his eyes and murmuring something.



 

Minjun couldn't hear him, so he came a little closer .junho was still in his mood and even didn’t understand that his hyung was sitting beside him…



 

"I love you very much…I love you more than every thing…I love you…"



 

Minjun giggled and tried not to laugh loudly. He leaded his face near Junho's ear.



 

"Who you love? tell me…! " minjun said with a soft voice.



 

"I can't tell you…" Junho smiled.



 

Minjun surprised, junho was very clever. He could recognize the voice of each member very well, but it seemed like this time he didn't recognize minjun's voice .or maybe he really was in another world…



 

" junho-ya… Pleeeeeeease! Please tell me…!"minjun said cutely.



 

"No... I can't… "Junho said with a shy voice .minjun could saw that his cheeks became red.



 

"You can…! Of course you can…! Just tell me now!"



 

" B...bu...t…but…"



 

" junho-ya…!Just trust me…!"



 

 I…I love …minjun hyung ""



 

Minjun frizzed .what he was talking about…? Junho loved him…?



 

Suddenly the door opened and a loud voice ran in to the room.



 

"Junho-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Where are the ice creams that I bought yesterday?!  I can't find them…! Did chansung and you eat them?????" said wooyoung with an angry voice.



 

Junho suddenly opened his eyes and sat on the bed .He seemed really shocked. He stared at wooyoung for some seconds without saying anything.



 

Finally he turned his face to the minjun who was sitting beside him.

Minjun looked at his eyes. He could probably saw shame in junho's eyes. Junho bites his bottom lip. Now his eyes were wet. Minjun suddenly feel really bad. He didn’t want to make junho feel like this.



 

A tear fell down from Junho's eye.



 

Junho-ya…"said minjun with a sorry voice."



 

Junho ran out of the room quickly.



 

"Junho-ya…wait…!"Said minjun.



 

"Why junho was like this? Did I say something wrong…?" said wooyoung worriedly.



 

"I don’t know woo-young ah…I don’t know…" said minjun.



 



 



 

Thank you for reading my story!

Please comment…!