Chapter 1

Its Okay Its Not Love

“Stop it,” said the guy who was sitting at my side, he said that nonchallantly while playing games on his phone.

“What is it,Oppa?” i pretended don’t know what he means.

“Staring to a certain leader”,

“You?”yes, that guy  is leader of shinee, that shinning shinee that i’m still trying to bite my laugh everytime they did that introduction.

“Luna-sshi, i think we already reached to an agreement that you no longer hold any interest to me other than brotherly love,” he always use that formal language when he mocking me.

“You just full of yourself, Oppa. We’re not that close”

“Oooh, you wound me. Is that said by the girl who used to always following me in every event we attended?Anyway, trying to change the subject ,arent we?”

“I dont know what you mean,” i still tried to avoid the subject that he’ll bring up.

“Liar.liar.liar.”

“They’re coming in, dont try to say anything that will make me want to publish the hidden secret behind your chicken-obsessed,” i hissed to him once i saw the two main vocals of a rookie band called infinite entering the broadcast room. We’re on KBS radio for sukira program, we’ve been regular guest for days except Onew Oppa since he’s only replaced Teukie Oppa that day.

“Aigoooo,so it has something to do with them then”

Yeah, keep mocking me as much as you want. But finally he did as i asked (or maybe threated) him.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenim,” those duo rookies said once they meet my eyes.

“Oppadeul, stop calling me that. Just call me Luna,” I protested, i dont like them talk formally to me.

“Oh, Onew Sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo,” greeted Sunggyu Oppa after smile to my remark.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Onew Sunbaenim,” Woohyun Oppa followed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sunggyu-sshi Woohyun-sshi, i see that radio staff hold you for quite long outside. Did you got any trouble?” Onew Oppa answer their greet with that question.

“Oh, no..just some trivial things with administration stuff. Thankyou for asking Sunbaenim. I didn’t know you saw us”, answered Sunggyu Oppa politely.

“Yes, we can saw you clearly through that glass.Aren’t we, Sunyoung-ah?”, i know he’ll never stop mocking me. Thank God, Sunggyu Oppa is oblivious with it and just smiled in reply.

“Ne, Oppa”, I smiled while restrained myself to strangling a certain dubu, he just can’t stop teasing me. Actually i knew well enough what Onew Oppa means from the start, i had difficulty to take my eyes from a certain hamster, no i mean a certain leader that is Sunggyu Oppa. I dont know if it start of a crush or just an admiration, i just find an amusement everytime i saw him. He has some unique charm that attract me, sometimes he looks as shy person that i think its cute or sometimes looks so charismatic once he engrossed in his singing.

Unconsciuosly my eyes back to his figure again, he was skimming through the script and sometimes scrunching his nose, maybe he found a thing that he doesn’t understand. I smiled wacthing him (again unconsciously), i knew i’m being so blunt and how i wish the camera wont cacth it. The main vocal of F(x) showing interest to Infinite’s leader, that’s indeed not a highlight news that we looked forward. That’s no good for both of us, especially him as a rookie.

“So, Onew Sunbaenim. Do you by any chance replacing Leeteuk Sunbaenim as DJ today?” The question  from Woohyun Oppa to that dubu leader woke me from spazzing over his leader. Did he know i’m watching his leader all this time since Onew Oppa seat right beside me?I hope not.

“Yup, its been a while for me attending a radio program let alone become a DJ. I hope i’m not make anything awkward later”

“I believe you can do it well, Sunbaenim”, said Woohyun Oppa then he smiled and staring at me. I smiled back at him, he was so friendly and i think we can be a good friends. But still, he is still a rookie, it is a must that every rookie should be carefull with their attitude if they want to survive this industry especially with us, sunbae from a big company such as SM. So it needs some time to figure out their actual behaviour, if they can survive for the mean time of course.

“Thankyou,” that dubu answered not forgetting to smile politely, then Hyukjae Oppa & Minchul Oppa come and change greeting with everyone so we started the radio program.

 

***

 

“Do you think you have any with leader thing?especially leader from 89-line whose has tiny eyes.” Why is everyone annoyed me with the same damn thing, and now is Hyukjae Oppa’s turn. He cornered me once we get alone at broadcast room while everyone already left.

“Who?Jinki-Oppa?” i acted dumb.

“Don’t play dumb with me, young lady,”

“I’m not, you’re the one who should stop playing smart with me.”

“Park Sun Young,” he said my name with low tone but firm, and know that he’s serious.

“Geumanhe,Oppa. If you think i’ll involve in affair with those rookies you’re wrong.”

“I’m not going to forbid you to love, i just warn you to be carefull. A little recklessness could end your career.”

“Believe me, Oppa. I knew it very well. Its not like he has the same feeling to me.” i chuckled to my own words, half funny half sad.

“So..its true then, i knew i should just pick girl group member as regular guest DJ instead of them”,I knew he said that to teasing me and i punched his shoulder lightly to response this joke.

“Believe me, everyone who got your heart is a very lucky man,” he said to me soothingly,” if anyone do not appreciate it then it means they don’t deserve it, including Onew”.

 

***

 

“Eonnniieeeeee, wake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup,” that whiny voice pulled me from myslumber, I recognized it as our maknae’s.

“what are you doing here?” i asked her bluntly and still half asleep.

“why?can’t i be here?just because i’m not live here so i dont have right to be here anytime i want?who said that?who decided that?marebwaaaaa!!!”and there it is the combo ranting from that little jung, and i was trying to block her voice with my pillow.

“Soojung-ah....let her sleep for a while! she came late from recording last night! I’ll make you kimchi fried rice!!” and another shouting from kitchen i guess from our very leader.

“Yeah, dont disturb her soojung-ah, maybe she’s dreaming about the man from recording last night”, another teasing voice from my bedroom door i guess,darn! Is anyone cant let me have some quality sleep here?Even that Sulliver, maybe if Amber is not at LA right now she will join the party as well.

“Dugu?what recording is eonnie attended last night?star king?strong heart?marebwaaa...marebwaaa,” apart from the image of cold princess she built among her fans, this maknae really is a nagger. At least now she annoyed Sulli instead of me to get an answer.

“anni..its sukira”

“ahh..but i wasnt listening it last night, i cant make any guess who is it. It cant be Teukie or Eunhyuk Oppa, right?”

“They’re too old for eonnie, you stupid”

“Yeah they’re too old for eonnie but not for you”

“Yah, why is that have to do with me?!”

“Because......i hear something from Sooyeon-eonnie about Heechul-Oppa.....” i didnt hear her continue the words instead i feel my bed moved once Soojung jump and run outside my room passed the (maybe) red & fuming Sulli. What an interesting conversation from mature girls, oh i should stop being sarcastic and continue my sleep as long as i can since i know we have practice schedule in hours. I feel asleep disregard the commotion at living room.