CH.1

LEAD ME

 Moving across paved entrance way to the mansion Seo Ju-hyun smiled to herself, the building resembled soo many others that it appeared as a exact carbon copy. She bit the bottom of plum inked lips as the warm spring breeze blew through her dark locks. The scent of floral's entered her nose as she moved closer to the home's front steps that were decorated in the finest of marbles. Nnot being on to intrude she settled on the top steps of the home, her figure a few inches from the dark oak door, the piece of design detailed with swirls and curves, all designs that emphasized the wealth of who ever resided in the building. In a suave movement she tilted her slightly stiff neck from left and then the right, long tresses of bronze and nutmeg following behind. Once a couple gentle breaths stained in dark roast passed her lips and finally pressed the door bell, the button engraved around in elite swirls that ensemble well with the door. 

Ding

Dong

A third ring was not necessary, before her fingers could reach the button again the large door was pulled open, not a sound being made from the tall structure. There on the other side of the door stood a petite woman dressed in what appeared to be a work outfit. Long black pants, a complimenting silk blouse and a name tag that label her position right beneath her name. Trained layers of rich coffee read the name and position faster than the young woman could register who exactly was standing at the entrance. 

"Hello Yura, I am Hyun. Seo ju-hyun." The girl's face read nothing of understanding so being a very patient woman Seo waited for the girl to recall her memory. That patience was strained however by the little hum's the apparent worker made while her glossed nails tapped against her small chin. "May I come in?" She placed another smile on, it was not one of a bright child or old friend, but a look that demanded attention while gently rejecting it. "Uh...um yes Miss." 

The child is stuttering? I wonder why that is. 

Leaving behind the slight curiosity that tugged at her deep concentration the tall brunette followed behind, her heels making gentle rhythmic sounds as they slid against the wood floor of the elegant home. If anyone else the home would appear as paradise, mind blowing, but for an elite such as Seo ju-hyun the mere thought of moving through the home was nothing that grabbed her heart and seeped envy through her bones. Instead her eyes searched for something that set the building apart, pictures, family portraits. But there was nothing. A few documents of certification and awards were all that really gave the home a sense of individuality. It was all quite sad, to reside in a building and not a home, but then again this is what many considered ideal, so who is she to judge. 

"Please take a seat." The maid's voice had decreased to almost a squeak and to instructor is was all enjoyable, not the fact that the girl appeared to be battling a internal struggle but the fact that her mood had changed so quickly. "The woman of the house will be here soon. Please if you would like anything just call." 

The brunette sat onto the flush furniture covered in a rich tint of brown, she crossed her legs by habit and looked to the maid lifting a brow in interest. She could feel the girl's big eyes trace of her movements and to her it was all another analogy of the woman's character. Shy, frantic, and easily swayed, what a focused worker she thought sarcastically. A young girl as her seemed too easily distracted to work in such an environment but yet again it was not her place to speak and in most circumstances she prefers not to.

"Thank you Yura." 

The girl bowed low before exiting the large living room. Taking in the scent of slight smoke and a long exited lunch the instructor waited, her eyes trained on the modern clock the ticked softly. The aound was barely audible but keen ears easily picked them up. 

It was not long before the long awaited woman of the home walked in. Although the woman moved in from the door that faced Seo ju-hyun's back she could still feel the woman's presence. Her introduction into the room was followed with the gentle fragrance of flowers, not one prayed on from the manufactures or oils sold, instead the scent spread as if part of her being. Like it had clung to her skin since birth. 

"Miss.Hyun?"

The voice was gentle, like cascading water it filled the entire room and seemed to fill Seohyun's lungs. Holding back the strange sensation she felt build up the brunette rose, making a swift turn that allowed gentle air to pick up her thick hair. When her eyes met soften lids and deep browns the woman was certain she had lost all air in her lungs. There stood her student, a woman she guessed was only a few years older than her with long hair twirling in gentle curls as they cascaded over her shoulders and down her slender back, the same natural twist curling into complimenting bangs. The softness of her face from those big doe eyes, to the silk of her skin and rose of her lips, it all appeared unearthly but still this woman stood in-front of her. Her longer fingers coated in a clear gloss clung onto the side of a blush pink jacket, eyes aimed toward the stranger in front of her. 

"Yes." Seohyun took seconds to snap from the gaze she found herself locked in when first laying eyes on the beautiful creature. She walked over to the woman who remained still, the purple pumps not straying from the position she held on the wooden floor. "You are...?" The brunette asked waiting for the dark haired beauty to respond to her. After clearing quickly the same gentle voice sounded. "Im Yoona. It is very nice to meet you." With that she willingly took the hand that Seohyun held out. 

The touch of soft skin against warm seemed electrifying, the instructor wasn't sure if she was merely imagining the sensation but she felt it. A spark that traveled over the surface of her palm to the nip of her neck, stilling the entire arm it moved through. If not for the still look she had mastered so many years ago the brunette was sure she would appear shocked, and nevertheless make a fool of herself. Smiling a genuinely intrigued look Seohyun retracted her hand, viewing the woman drop her own to the side of her tall figure, letting them sway as gently as they rose to take in the visitors own. 

"My husband scheduled you for my dance practice." She spoke, her statement raising a question in the observant woman's mind. "Husband?" It was not meant to escape her lips as quickly and clipped as it did but the question came out as possessive as strange. The reaction of the wife was however more intriguing, she didn't seem taken back by the unusually strong tone, instead the tone seemed accustomed to her ears. "Yes, I don't do much so he suggested I take up dancing..." She made her way across the room to a small table with a plate of drinks and other assorted good's on the top. "Again." Seohyun sat back down, watching the woman move slowly, pouring what appeared to be tea into small cups along with a platter of something fresh. "Please have some." She smiled softly, eyeing the stranger as she leaned over the table and placed it near the edge where Seohyun sat. As much as she longed to reject the kind gesture, as she usually does since she trust no soul, Seohyun accepted it with a smile back. 

"So you've danced before?" 

A smile crept on the small lips as the wife sat down crossing her legs as well and taking a short sip. "Yes. I danced all through my child hood to high school." 

"You stopped. May I ask why?" 

The question was enough to bring about something saddening, Seohyun could tell from the way the woman's beautiful fingers clung to the class handle even tighter, the way her neck stiffened momentarily. A response was not given as the woman seemed to be recalling something. In effort to release the new tension Seohyun rose moving her hand through her dark luscious hair while her head tipped slightly back with it as well.

"Shall we start the cession Mrs.Im?"  

When Yoona looked up Seohyun was already by her side, plush hair pushed behind pair diamond studded ears, lips deep in plum, and eyes a smothering tint of bronze and rich earth. The brunette moved out her hand with a smile but now words. She waited for the owner of the home to take her hand before speaking any more. Yoona uncertainly took the woman's hand, once again a strange shiver traveled up her arm and warmed her tight chest. Lifting up she stood in place, her hand still in the hold of  the instructor next to her. 

Seohyun released her hold, letting her arms cross over her chest and she paced silently. "Why don't we start with one of my favorites." Yoona rose a brow at the statement made in a dangerously sultry tone. "The Tango." 

"Tango? Isn't that a bit too...diffcult?" Her bold eyes followed the woman that began the circle her slowly. "Well Mrs.Im, I say go big or go home. I didn't come here to re-teach steps to a professional those moved are locked in your lovely head. What I'm here to do is to teach you to move like you once did if not even more." With that Seohyun stopped right behind Yoona.

"Shall we begin?"

Her voice trailed a whisper along the sharp bare ear, the warmth seeping through the cold air of the home.

"Yes."