We are the ONE

You Belong To Me

It was the day of the the party, all of them wore their onesie happpily, waiting for their manager to get ready and send them over to join the party.

 

 

 

While they are in the van, Jinyoung got curious and asked the members. " What do you think PD-nim is going to announce? " 
Jaebum smiled like he knew something was going on. Mark caught him laughing and grabbed hold of his neck, hoping that he would leak something but of course, being the tight lipped boy, he didnt say anything but " YOU WILL KNOW IT SOON."
 

*AT THE PARTY* 

"As what i said before, im will be telling an important notice, which is.... Some of our cute little trainees are finally debuting next year January!" PD-nim announced and 2PM, 2AM , MISSA all cheered and clapped. Jackson clapped too,even though he didnt know what is happening. He knew that he still had quite some time before debuting so he didn't pin high hopes on himself.

"The members of the new group are............" PD-nim made a supicious face that made everyone so curious about who is debuting. Since there are like 20 over trainees there, it is really by their luck whether who is able to debut.
Suddenly, the spot lights were all on their table. They didn't know what happen. They thought that it was just the lighting problem and continued waiting for PD-nim to announce. 

2PM's taecyeon couldnt bear with their blank juniors and shouted: "IT'S YOU ALL! YOU ALL ARE GOING TO DEBUT, BLUR KIDDIES!" Everyone including JJproject was shocked. They thought that they needed more practice and might debut only in 2015 but who knew that its actually them! 
Jackson and Bambam jumped up from their seats and hugged each other. Yuygeom and YoungJae cried while Mark, Jaebum and Jinyoung patted on each other's shoulders.

That night , was an emotional night.  

All of the members decided to sleep in the living room because they are really confused and wished to be at each other's side during this day.
"I didn't realise that this day came so fast..." Jackson broke the awkward silence. "I thought we needed more practices.. But we are the one.. " 
Jinyoung nodded. " Yes, i thought that after JJproject failed, we would take a long time to practice and such before debuting again. I didn't know that the PD-nim gave us this chance again so fast." 
Jaebum smiled and patted Jinyoung's shoulders. "Well, I knew this two days ago when im on my way to practice. I heard the PD-nim talking about debuting us. He said that we might not be up to his standards, but there are things that we did well in. " Everyone widen their eyes and hope jaebum would tell them more. " Don't tell the PD-nim. He said that he saw the bond in us when we failed in practicing or anything. He thinks that no matter how lacking the group is, when there is bond, everything would be fine. And with that bond, he believe that we will be able to overturn anything. He had FAITH in us. So we shouldn't dissapoint him alright!" Everyone nodded, made a fighting cheer and went to sleep.


That night, was a sweet night. 

 

 

 

 

P/s : I'm sorry for the late update but i was busy with my new school year and it really took me quite some time to settle myself. I would try to update frequently as well! Thank you for staying with me even though its been so long since i update! <3