Every day is fine day

Story of Life

"Oppa, fix your tie  first"

Aish this husband of mine, when will he done do this properly. She is mumbling to her husband. Still feel 'amazing' of his habit.

It is one of her routine day. In every fine day. With her lovely family. In her morning day, after make some breakfast and prepare lunchbox for him, she fix her husband preferences.

"Ohuh, fix it then" he lean to her closer and she fix it nicely.

Sometimes her husband acts so childish. Always try to take her attention, in many ways. It is not mean she does not like it. But sometimes it makes her annoyed.

It not that he can fix his tie himself. He just want to spoil his dearly wife. He like to acts childish sometimes just to take her attention. So choding.

"Eat on time and take some rest when you feel tired"

Now they are on an intimate state. She clings to his neck, and he wraps her waist, make her body press to him

"Ne"

"Good luck for your presentation today"

"Thank you"

"Be careful on your way"

"Okay"

"Come home soon and safe"

"Of course, my lovely buin" he pecks his wife slowly. Once, twice, three times, and another times he get it.

And it sure become his great energy today. Ani,,not only today but everyday. Oh how he wish he just stay there all along day. Just spend the day only with her.

"Don’t you wanna go to work" his noona interupt their lovey dovey scene. She cassually leand on the door. They are cute, she thought. "aahh youngster nowadays, tsk " she smirk to them.

He release his hold and move to the door and facing his noona. While his wife stood there  unmoving. Ah, it so embarrassing to get caught with your sister in law.

"Don’t bother another business" he shooing his noona and close the door.

" It is your fault to keep the door open" that silly noona shout from outside while laughing heartedly.

"Aish this noona of mine" he mumbling and get closer to his wife.

"I guess you must go now" she said, and gigling.

He feels annoyed with her acts. He look pissed.

" Wae oppa?" She hold his cheeks.

"Seems my dear nampyeonie feeling annoyed" she look him with her puppy eyes.

Ah those beautiful eyes. He mesmerize by it. He sure in his entire life he will never get bored just to look at them. Then he feels her movement, closer to him. She lean to him. She slowly kiss his forehead and his eyelids then to his nose and cheecks and finally, to his chin.

"Done, now you must go" she smile.

He hold her tight, she try to freeing herself but he strong enough. She slap his chest weakly. Obviously, their position make her blush.

"Aigoo kyeopta" he pinch her nose.

Slowly, he lean his face closer to hers and about one inch, she put her finger in his lips.

"Nope oppa, you will not get enough if it only once"

He feel dissapointed and loosen his grip so she can walk away from him. When she at the door she turn her head to him. Face full of smile and says seductively.

" Tonight oppa, just come home soon tonight and we will continue this. And maybe I will give you more then" she winks at him. And the door close.

He blinks his eyes three times, try to absorb what his wife has said.

She smile to herself. Her smile getting wider when she hears his groaning in their room.

"aaahhh Jung Joohyun, you are such a tease".

And Jung Yonghwa's life still goes on.

 

 

End.


 

Hello, it is me Ela. This is my first fic and this is the first time I publish a fanfiction. Because of this is the first time, please bear with my lack here and there.

The idea just pop up in my mind, and tadaaa..I just can make this in very very short story. Please drop some comment so I can fix my lack in next chance. And your support to me J

Here is my first introduction, guys. Hope you will like it.

 

AAhh, thanx to @hafma15. Finally I can upload my fic, heheehe